[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ah! A follower of Christ has joined us! Jesus please help us

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

Ah!
A follower of Christ has joined us!
Jesus please help us purge the archons from this plane of existence!
Everyone else remember to work your daily magic against the archons!
As the collective force of David we can defeat the Goliath of the spiritual realm!
Archon nullification is important because I love you!
And it is very cute to see!
>>
What is the Lord's stance on the use of irony?
>>
File: dubs confirm.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dubs confirm.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
>>5033699
>>
>>5033701
God loves a good joke
>>
File: jesus.png (247KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.png
247KB, 500x375px
>>5033699
good double momoko approve thread :-)
>>5033701
do you know who was being ironic when he tempted Adam and Eve to eat the forbidden fruit? Satan.
>>
>>5033701
Ask him yourself!
Please use the [s4s] interface to speak directly to God!
It only goes one way but the more you ask for his assistance the more he alters the universe of your life in the positive ways that have been betrothed to your timeline!
>>
>>5033709
omg LOLE
>>
File: 1479336730765.jpg (84KB, 888x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1479336730765.jpg
84KB, 888x1120px
>>5033699

And then the Lord Sayeth make tendies of all the delicious creatures which Diogenes brought forth undo Plato. For they are Fowl Beasts and not Foul Beast.
>>
>>5033699
anuse
>>
>>5033699
thank (You) archon extermination squad
>>
>>5033825
anemi
>>
Nigger
Nigger
Nigger

Nigger
Nigger

Nigger Nigger Nigger
Nigger
>>
>>5033849

A-Nami
>>
File: i stare back.png (179KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
i stare back.png
179KB, 599x600px
it haunts your soul for 4 years
then phase 2 begins
you won't realize when phase 1 began until partway through phase 3
phase 4 approaches when you most expect it
because at that point, it's up to you to control the entity
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.