[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fiirst time posting here. What the hell is this board even for?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (86KB, 453x592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 453x592px
Is this just some autistic underage version of /b/?
I've been lurking here for 30 minutes and haven't found one single thread that makes any fuck*ng sence and its all just garbage shitposting of lower quality than >>>/trash/
How brain dead and childish do you have to be to do this all day?

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
File: lelda.png (119KB, 421x600px) Image search: [Google]
lelda.png
119KB, 421x600px
welcome aboard :^)
>>
>>5027571
quality poste

10 / 10

outta' ten!

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
File: 1481806532141.jpg (905KB, 2250x2724px) Image search: [Google]
1481806532141.jpg
905KB, 2250x2724px
>>5027571
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>5027571
What is [s4s]? Why, 'tis none but the board where you ess for ess! How do you ess for ess? Well, to ess for ess, first you find a ess, or make one of your one to post. Then ess away my child! It's easy once you get in the hang of it! Try reading the general vibe of our essers... For example, if a bunch of people start posting a good new ess, don't tell them to buzz off or similar. If you see a lot of esses that look the same, you are encouraged to contribute with ess of your own! Just keep it family friendly, and as always, be excellent to one another!
>>
>>5027604
So how do you see the real s4s?
>>
>>5027571
please be my gf
>>
>>5027619
Here's the problem, OP. The Japanese ethos was warped forever by the atomic bomb attacks during WWII. Millions of Japanese men, women, and children were forced to come to terms with the idea of an overwhelmingly powerful entity outside of their control that could wipe them out of existence without warning using unspeakable weapons. They did this, for the most part, by exploring the idea in fiction. Godzilla is one example. Anime is another. If the United States of America were to deploy nuclear weaponry against Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and France, chances are the same thing would happen again: More Godzillas, and more anime. Do you think the world can really handle six animes? In the 1980's, United States President Ronald Reagan developed an idea known as "Mutually-Assured Destruction" (MAD). This philosophy stated that war with Russia would not happen, because there was no way to wage it without both countries being destroyed. I see this same situation today. We cannot nuke more countries for fear of mutually assured destruction when they create more anime. Thank you for your time.
>>
File: C0EVsk2WQAEX5Za (1).jpg (53KB, 506x506px) Image search: [Google]
C0EVsk2WQAEX5Za (1).jpg
53KB, 506x506px
>>5027571
>>
Is this just some autistic underage version of /b/?
I've been lurking here for 30 minutes and haven't found one single thread that makes any fuck*ng sence and its all just garbage shitposting of lower quality than >>>/trash/
How brain dead and childish do you have to be to do this all day?
>>
>>5027571

This is the board that moot set up so people could come here and craft their shitposting skills. That was it's original purpose, as well as it being a parody of Reddit's /r/shitredditsays/.
>>
File: Drive_Thru.png (694KB, 1066x800px) Image search: [Google]
Drive_Thru.png
694KB, 1066x800px
This is a one way board, just pass on through and don't come back.
>>
/ / / /
__,____
/// |ヽヽ\ / /
^^^^^.|^^^^^^
. / |∧_∧ / / /
|´・ω・`)
/ 0と ) / /
し─J。。。。。
>>
>>5027571
its 4 shit 4chan says you dumb fuck
>>
Are ppl not noticing that g8r is the OP and that it's pasta?
>>
>>5028384
huhh huh hur duuuhh
>>
File: IMG_6236.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6236.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>5028384
G8r should Rate my shitty hospital vegetarian food tbh
>>
>>5027571
>first time posting here
>is this some *star child* version of /b/
First off I seriously doubt that this is your "first time" posting here since you obviously know what /b/ is. Second you use terms like lurking so that just shows me how familiar you actually are with 4chan and "internet culture" as a whole. Finally this board so blunt that sometimes it's hard to describe as satirical BUTT the community here has spent years developing this board into what you see today. So if you can't respect and understand that then I'm afraid I'm going to have to j*rk you off until you see things my way~
>>
>>5028948
He even knew how to fortune directly
I call false flag!
>>
File: 1475514394791.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1475514394791.png
11KB, 211x246px
>>5028948
>she's playing tekken
what the fugg
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.