[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

-karen posting -the teeth girl -yosho -spikeman -flube -i want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: smug focs.jpg (30KB, 326x415px) Image search: [Google]
smug focs.jpg
30KB, 326x415px
-karen posting
-the teeth girl
-yosho
-spikeman
-flube
-i want to fuc the wabbit
-my COCK reminds me of CHALK
-Karen on the front page
-Fight my champion
-Wayne Coyne
-s4s has changed for the worse
-kevin and brant posting (not sure if 2016)
-kekcroc
-chill music thread
-X crabcakes and Y icee pops
-LoLo is a girl
-Taco kid is a pedo
-Die barnyfags
-AHAh sto it apple jack that tickles!
- BRAAAPPPPAPPPPPP
-bearded anime girls (unsure if s4s and if 2016)
-shit posts in the morning/afternoon
-that one image where that guy says "we" and all the other -guys put their hands up
-le snek girl (I think prolly was 2015)
-swaglords cultural encrichment week
-le monke
-i'm here to listen/grade A under A posting
-taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everybody (unsure again)
-cool club (that one sunglasses smiley image)
-can you help me steal some music off the internet?
-Spiderman butt
-tsundere thread

jesus man I was browsing the archives for a while there and know your meme and shit and started second guessing everything hoo boy researching memes is hard work, most of them I just see in the archives and I remember so I slapped them on the list but honestly a ton could be pre 2016 and a ton could be different boards/sites, please add more to the list and correct me if I'm wrong thanks, thanks
>>
>>5017433
FFUCK this was suppost to hae the title "s4s original memes of 2016" but I forgot it but that's the idea thanks
>>
File: IMG_3878.jpg (29KB, 429x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3878.jpg
29KB, 429x420px
>>5017433
>>
File: snek court.png (804KB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
snek court.png
804KB, 1698x1131px
lol
>>
>>5017437
It's okay fam I kinda figured that out by reading the poste ur good fam. pls say fug instead of f*ck in the future tho
>>
File: yosho.png (15KB, 271x274px) Image search: [Google]
yosho.png
15KB, 271x274px
>>5017433
yosho
>>
File: yoshO.png (15KB, 271x274px) Image search: [Google]
yoshO.png
15KB, 271x274px
yosho
>>
milhouse
>>
-taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everybody (unsure again)
Not 2016

yosho and spikeman are the dankest tbh fampai
>>
>>5017460
wabbit
>>
File: farty marty.gif (32KB, 328x338px) Image search: [Google]
farty marty.gif
32KB, 328x338px
-karen posting
earliest I found was 2014
-s4s has changed for the worst
earliest was 2015
-kevin and brant
earliest was 2015 again
-chill music
earliest was 2014
-LoLo was a girl
2014 tbh
-Barneyfig
He's been round the chan since mlp was a thing, plus his earliest posts here were 2014
-BRAAAPPPPAPPPPPP
super olde meme dudee
-bearded anime girls
since 2015 possibly before
-le snek girl
This actually IS 2016, nothing about her shows up pre 2016
-swaglords cultural encrichment week
2015 bro
-le monke
this one's tricky, various "le monke"s have been posted pre 2016, but they aren't the same as the "le monke" we have now
-coffee w/o stuff
[s4s] classice since 2014
-cool club
oh my goodness this one's been round since 2013!
-stealing music off the web
2015 son

Hope this helps, for reference, Farty Mart (pic related) was the last meme of 2015.

Your fortune: Good Luck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.