[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Haha, what do you mean youve never had a GF anon? hahah

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: qt (32).jpg (80KB, 558x558px) Image search: [Google]
qt (32).jpg
80KB, 558x558px
>"Haha, what do you mean youve never had a GF anon? hahah how old even are you!?!?"
>>
No offense but if you're 21+ and never had a gf, you are so far behind it's not even worth worrying about anymore. It's not going to happen. Even if it did, which it won't, you would be so inexperienced she would drop you in 1 day. You have to understand girls are hooking up and having relationships from the age 13 onwards. You're a fully grown man and you haven't even held hands. You cannot recover from that.
>>
I'm 18 mister bully.
>>
>>5013264
this is mean but anecdotal evidence suggests hes right. but mostly because finding a relationship is just harder 21+ life is pretty much over at that point, your life just becomes part of the corperate machine
>>
File: 1429209285463.jpg (260KB, 984x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1429209285463.jpg
260KB, 984x1324px
>>5013264
delete this
>>
>>5013300
>No offense but if you're 21+ and never had a gf, you are so far behind it's not even worth worrying about anymore. It's not going to happen. Even if it did, which it won't, you would be so inexperienced she would drop you in 1 day. You have to understand girls are hooking up and having relationships from the age 13 onwards. You're a fully grown man and you haven't even held hands. You cannot recover from that.
>>
>>5013264
me b4 I read this post: [-:
after: )-;
>>
>>5013264
this tbh mite as well just start dating 13yos
haha jk
>>
File: qt (100)A.jpg (171KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
qt (100)A.jpg
171KB, 2048x1365px
>>5013303
>>5013264
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>5013229
I'm 12, what is this
>>
>>5013304
same )^;
>>
I don't discuss things like this, but i'll give it a shot.

>>5013264
>>5013287
I don't think age is the issue.
The issue is setting "getting gf" as a life goal.

If you literally accept the first girl that has some interest in you, you're playing russian roulette. With 5 chambers loaded.

I know men usually don't get so picky when it comes to women, but that's because these guys only want a night of fun and that's it.
For a relationship, you NEED to be picky. And ready for any red signs. (by this age you should know more or less what's bad, like extreme jealously, too many men friends, bad past, talking too much about their ex, etc.)

But let's be fair here, you don't want a relationship. Come on. There are better things in life. And when it's time, relationship will come to you. (if you work on your personality, career, physical appearance.)

Gosh i just felt like these macho alpha gurus, damn i hate myself now.
But it's something that affects some of my friends, and it makes me kinda sad, you know?

>>5013304
You shouldn't be.
>>
>>5013337
nice 13337 GET but enjoy ur underageb&
>>
>>5013708
Thanks, you undid the frown
>>
File: kek.png (228KB, 937x839px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
228KB, 937x839px
>>5013229
i just play piano, go to school, and watch anime.
idc about much else.
>>
>>5013722
Wtf
Plz madman don't ban le me
>>
>>5013264
Yeh that's me. I'm just a meme man.
>>
it's meaningless. there are enough humans now that reproduction is no longer a concern. just enjoy your life
>>
>>5013305
Deep down inside you're not kidding
>>
>>5013766
but chocolate humens procreat morre so whote race will been erradicate :(
>>
>>5013831
if the eventual demise of the white race makes you sad then you're just really not paying attention to what we've been doing
>>
>>5013815
how u figure
>>
>>5013847
tbh it is not really the demise of the white race, but much rather the fact that smarter people get less children later in life due to them being in education for longer and making for conscious decisions in their lifes.
Smart people raise smart children, through genes and education, and vice versa, therefore is higher intelligence an evolutionary disadvantage, which would mean that eventually the trait would cease to exist resulting in a huge loss for humanity.
I don't actually get what you're getting at here, just wanted to clarify my point of view.
>>
>>5013229
WHO ARE YOU QUOTING
>>
>>5013921
>smart children, through genes
delete this goyim!!
>>
>>5013921
Oh, I'm a white guy and i've noticed that my race has tended to be completely insane and destructive towards this planet, and nobody really seems to be stopping us yet. I look forward to the day that someone does because this world cannot survive us. Unfortunately for you, we are extraordinarily resilient, and it will take a staggering amount of effort to rid the planet of us. I wish you the best
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.