[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPP* snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 12

File: 1482907783420.gif (585KB, 192x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482907783420.gif
585KB, 192x360px
*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….
>>
+・゚゚*【=ヘ∀◈=*】
>>
AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.
>>
all girle hav to fart its natural
pls dont bully girle for that!

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
File: 1451866803228.jpg (15KB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
1451866803228.jpg
15KB, 318x318px
>>5010524
>>
>>5010611
eleven? you're going to...

heaven! xD great digits!
>>
>>5011788
unchecked dubs not nice s4s is dead all is lost
>>
>>5011265
stupid spongbob poster
>>
>>5010524
Im starting to like this shit fuck you brap posters
>>
>>5013775
every day until you like it
>>
>>5013775
*bbbbrrrrraaaappppp*
>>
>>5013775
*pffffffffffffftttttt*
uwaaa~
*blushing* y-you didn't hear that right?
>>
y'know anon, I know you think this bugs people, but i've been on 4chan for years and have seen everything, and I know you think your being a shitposting troll lord, but you cannot even begin to post anything i havnt seen worse of. If anything, im more mad that the few hours i do get after work to browse this thread of a show I like, some anon who doesnt know the definition of disturbing wastes my eyespace with pictures i was laughing at when I was 7. Pleas, post the worst you have right now, the very worst, I want to know what you think is gross and edgy, humor me anon, because you havnt done anything else in this thread except waste a couple image counters

your gonna be here every day, and even if you leave i really am curious, I really truthfully want to know what this guy/girl thinks is gross. This isnt troll baiting, this isnt a passive aggressive taunt, this is me trying to help you disturb me, i want you to do it, because then it wont be such a huge waste of my time replying to you at all. I truly hope I can have the satisfaction of knowing this isnt some newfag who found a fetish thread and sperged out in calss

and anon, yes this is 4chan, but not everything is all meme and good times, you CAN reply to an anon seriously about their shitty intentions, I know this
>>
File: 1479599593760.jpg (87KB, 701x699px)
1479599593760.jpg
87KB, 701x699px
>>5014574
>>5013806
Sniffs hard
J-just for this one time..
>>
File: image.png (375KB, 718x654px)
image.png
375KB, 718x654px
SNIFF SNIFF

SNIIIIIIFFFF

OH YES
>>
fugging degenerates
>>
File: 1482890551536.png (312KB, 424x505px)
1482890551536.png
312KB, 424x505px
>>5010524. What is this !!!!! The complete lack of composure and cooth leaves me sickened. Have you all actually been weaned from you mothers breast or are you at the age were suckling is still needed for survival. Beary would be very disappointed in what is occurring in this rather rude board. I depart with haste ...tally ho..

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
File: 1483035894167.jpg (139KB, 1600x1982px)
1483035894167.jpg
139KB, 1600x1982px
s4s is the most shit board ever

You should all stop for 12 months
>>
>>5015448
how many months before robby becomes a meme again after the hype dissolves

I say a meme that survives popular exposure and departs again is a meme with legs

If a meme can't survive limelight then it wasn't ready to begin with
>>
File: 1467098185365.gif (2MB, 500x443px)
1467098185365.gif
2MB, 500x443px
>>5015448
actually, it's considered quite rewd not to sniffe a beautipul girls butte, after she worked so hard to prepare a delightful *BRRAAAAAAAP* lole for your sniffeing pleasures. far from rewdness, the exquisite art of *BRRAAAAAAAAP* is one of poise, and refined taste.
>>
>>5015451
>2016
>memes are the important thing

Discord?
>>
>>5015450
You're under the mistaken impression that everyone here has a modicum of hope left in their life

the nice-ness is the medium through which people feel accepted in their inability to accommodate themselves to the inevitability of life

Although I couldn't begrudge anyone that.
The world is a kind of ambiguous hell atm.
>>
>>5015455
well, I personally don't care about memes but s4s does so I play the role of an s4s user while I'm here

nice dubs
>>
File: 1478756881002.gif (1002KB, 500x255px)
1478756881002.gif
1002KB, 500x255px
>>5015456
this tbh smh famalam LOLE
>>
Your whole "bitching about memes" thing you have going on is just interesting in and of itself. It screams that you care more about memes and other stupid assorted shit rather than just posting, which is a problem a lot of retards on 4chan have today in the first place and which is why two years after it really took off, you have idiots dabbling with "irony" and "being a memester shitposter" or whatever the fuck it's called now.

Furthermore, "board culture" is an entirely unadulterated means to just say "shitposting" no matter how you slice it and words get filtered because retards from here can't stop resorting to certain words or phrases every time they get triggered and can't believe that they're disagreed with and so try to shut down discussion they can't handle with buzzwords that other retards in the same predicament as them screech upon being disagreed with.

Keep making that a "only Reddit does that" issue though. It's not like others can see how screeching buzzwords and memes drives down discourse and makes 4chan more easily accessible to even more retards. Yes, that's a Reddit position to take.
>>
File: 1469942537987.jpg (31KB, 337x404px)
1469942537987.jpg
31KB, 337x404px
>>5015468
>implying
>>
File: BGxY1GzCIAATUfW.jpg (25KB, 509x377px)
BGxY1GzCIAATUfW.jpg
25KB, 509x377px
>>5015456
whats ambiguous mean?
>>
File: peepantscity.jpg (41KB, 621x372px)
peepantscity.jpg
41KB, 621x372px
>>5011265
>>
>>5010611
nice dubs
is this copypasta?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.