[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow... These were... uh, these were bad. And I don't mean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1482876909367.jpg (306KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1482876909367.jpg
306KB, 1200x630px
Wow...

These were... uh, these were bad. And I don't mean bad in the sense that they were poorly programmed and poorly programmed games, most of the mainline Pokemon games are, but they manage to still be extremely entertaining all the same. I mean that these were BAAAD, they were tedious, boring.

The cutscenes are a pain to get through. They wouldn't be so bad if the characters were likable, but... they're not. Hau is a non-character, he's boring, he doesn't do much and just gets in your way when you're trying to explore the region. The same with Lillie, she's annoying and I could not care less about what her problems are. I thought that after ORAS Gamefreak learned how to write decent characters, since they revisited an old game and improved characters such as Wally, the evil team leaders and your rival. But guess not, because all the characters in SM are just otaku bait or terrible (I guess Zinnia was a sign). Gladion is alright, I guess, he wasn't a rehash of Silver, which is what I was expecting, so that's good enough. I mean, I appreciate the effort. Game also continues the trend of Pokemon games that started somewhere around Gen 5 of you being the chosen one and some super special kid, instead of just some random talented trainer that got caught up int he middle of things.

Game was piss easy. I played with the Exp Share off and on Set and managed to finish the game with my party a good 5 to 10 levels above Kukui's. The supposed Hau battle with his A-Raichu that swept a lot of people? Yeah, I didn't see how it was hard. Menus and movement all seem slow compared to Gen 6. Don't get me started on EV training and breeding. Post-game is almost non-existent, even ORAS and XY had more of it.

One step forward, two steps back once again. My fault for having high expectations.
>>
>>5008670
I agree with all of this babe.
>>
>>5008670
i liked it, but i haven't played pokemon since fire red came out, so it was all pretty exciting for me.
>>
I haven't touched mainline shitmon since DpPt
Gen 4 killed it for me.
>>
File: 2Qt4me.jpg (1MB, 1200x860px) Image search: [Google]
2Qt4me.jpg
1MB, 1200x860px
>>5009680
Weird. Gen 5 killed my Pokemon appetite, really.
>>
>>5009259
What, so you're gonna take my girlfriend too?
>>
>>5008670
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Lies all lies. The characters were the strongest point of the game.
All their designs are five star.
>>
>>5009990
Eh. i don't know. the character designs have gotten less and less inspired since Generation 3 along with the monster designs as well. The first 3 generations had a reasonable mix between naturally designed monsters and mythically-inspired monsters. Now most of the monsters are mythical in design origin. In addition, the characters have become more generic as well, but they've always been pretty generic so meh. All in all, PM Sun & Moon isn't bad with respect to these aspects (it's made primarily for kids so I guess it works out), but it's not as good as it used to be either.
>>
2 words, baby: DIGI MON
>>
>>5009990
t. otaku fag
>>
>>5010498
You're cray if you think that. I was really impressed by the design of the characters in this gen. Even the battle NPCs are attractive

youtube.com/watch?v=TTUThtSUyJc
>>
>>5010828
When's the last time Digimon was relevant? 2005?
>>
File: bigimage.jpg (288KB, 850x1063px) Image search: [Google]
bigimage.jpg
288KB, 850x1063px
>>5011446
PRESENT DAY, butthead.
did u not play cyber sleuth??
LOL

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
File: Sun_Moon_Team_Skull_Grunt_Female.png (465KB, 601x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Moon_Team_Skull_Grunt_Female.png
465KB, 601x1280px
say something nice about my gf
>>
>>5010833
two 3's!
>>
>>5008670
I can't believe you guys actually made it into a copypasta. I was merely jesting.
Bravo /vp/.
>>
>>5011497
its' not gay
>>
>>5008670
diaper beam lol
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.