[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you in line at the supermarket and the cashier takes a moment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: ednort.jpg.jpg (16KB, 575x301px) Image search: [Google]
ednort.jpg.jpg
16KB, 575x301px
When you in line at the supermarket and the cashier takes a moment to be black together with the customer ahead of you.
>>
File: 40oz.gif (2MB, 228x180px) Image search: [Google]
40oz.gif
2MB, 228x180px
when a white boi waits to get home and whine like on the internet
>>
test
>>
>>5006916
screw you n-n-n-niggo
>>
There is nothing wrong with being black
>>
I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two world wars, and countless smaller ones on three continents. I've led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and tanks. I've seen the headwaters of the Nile and tribes of natives no white men had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, killed many men, and l see you let a nigger go first after all i did> you could never begin to understand how much that pisses me off. That's who I am
>>
>>5006916
at least we can afford internet
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 590x590px
sarku always have mexico working the grill no matter where you go and one time in Tennessee town where 95% white I was behind Mexico lady who got extra chicken cause they talked to each other in Spanish and we're all friendly and then he try to gyp me on the chickens so I jus call him a racial slur and laugh
He came to this country for better life
and the best it got was grilling chicken
and it's still better than the hell whole he come from
why are white and east Asian the only capable of forming real civilization without outside influence and assistance?
>>
File: 381091.1.jpg (36KB, 310x463px) Image search: [Google]
381091.1.jpg
36KB, 310x463px
WEWUZKANGZNSHEEIT
>>
File: 1481318396402.jpg (161KB, 633x2006px) Image search: [Google]
1481318396402.jpg
161KB, 633x2006px
I think white people are getting more racist because we are getting fed up with being the bad guys in racial stuff I am fed up with black people calling me a cracker and if I get upset about it they call me a racist and if i call them a nigger 5 people are gonna beat me until im knocked out and no one would help me because "I'm a racist white male" pic related
>>
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.