[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a dream that swaglord stickied almost every thread on [s4s]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: nice dreams.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
nice dreams.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
I had a dream that swaglord stickied almost every thread on [s4s] and even individual posts within threads were stickied.
Each sticky had little icons of famous namefigs around them that lit up once they had posted in the sticky.
It was a nice dream.

Did you have any nice dreams?
>>
File: r Inspired Chaika.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
r Inspired Chaika.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
>>5006231
Oh, yes! I had a dream last night where I was at a bowling alley. Weirdly, I've only gone bowling once in my life, a very long time ago, and I didn't really enjoy it, but in my dream I was having the best time ever!
>>
>>5006231
al m'drems r nice bcuz thy r trip 2 n-othr wrld n a relizatio of th'subjectivite of experiential
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42lia5cquYg
>>
if every thread was sticked wouldn't it be just the same as if there were no stickies at all?
>>
>>5006572
a few threads weren't stickied
>>
File: H.jpg (145KB, 518x505px) Image search: [Google]
H.jpg
145KB, 518x505px
A COUPLE OF NIGHTS AGO I HAD A DREAM IN WHICH I SOLD A FLUFFY COSMETIC BAG TO NONE OTHER THAN VLADIMIR PUTIN
IT WAS OK
>>
>>5006582
was he super short in your dream?
>>
>>5006231
I had dream Swagloard killed u
>>
>>5006600
NICE DUBS
I DONT KNOW. WE WERE BOTH KINDA LEANING OVER MY BED WHERE ALL THE SHIT FOR SALE (?) WAS
>>
>>5006582
>>5006614
why was russian president vladmir putin in your bedroom?
why this a romantic tryst in which you found the opportunity to make a sale? I respect your keen eye and dedication to your business if that is the case.
>>
>>5006735
>you found the opportunity to make a sale
NAH, HE JUST REALLY WANTED THAT THING.
HE REFUSED TO PAY IN EUROS TOO, EVEN THOUGH HE DID HAVE SOME ON HIM. WHAT A CUNT
>why was russian president vladmir putin in your bedroom?
THAT IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW AS WELL
HE WASNT THE ONLY POLITICIAN IN THERE THAT NIGHT EITHER[/spoiler]
>>
yea . . they loved me like i was their brother . .they protected me . . listened to me . . dug me my very own garden . . gave me sunshine . . made me happy . . call up my friend the good angel but she's out with her answerphone . . she says she'd love to come help but the sea would electrocute us all
>>
I AM NOT MAKING MUCH SENSE AM I

JUST TO CLARIFY, THE ORIGINAL PURPOSE OF PUTINS VISIT WASNT BUSINESS AT ALL
I HAD BEEN OBLIVIOUS TO MY BEING A MERCHANT UP UNTIL HE TOLD ME HE WANTED TO BUY MY SHIT

NEXT THING I KNOW IM HOLDING A GARAGE SALE ON MY BED

WAIT
>>
>>5006752
wait multiple politicos?
this sounds like it goes deeper than i thought
what is this secret meeting and why is your room seemingly the center of it all? What are you hiding?
>>5006766
>>
I had a dream that I got septuplets.

Oh, wait.

>>>/lit/8888888

That wasn't a dream. :^)
>>
>>5006231
sounds like reddit tbh where all namefigs literally belong but they want to be le speshul snowflake and namefig on 4chang
>>
File: 1461864111570.jpg (136KB, 816x653px) Image search: [Google]
1461864111570.jpg
136KB, 816x653px
>>5006798
BRB, QUESTIONING MY OWN MORALITY
>>
I've been having the dream where i make sure im dreaming by asking weird questions. Then i search for the nearest woman and make out with her
>>
really make u thinke huh
>>
File: 8783647_orig.jpg (102KB, 961x720px) Image search: [Google]
8783647_orig.jpg
102KB, 961x720px
>>5007451
>Then i search for the nearest woman and make out with her
Did you ever run on 4 legs in your dreams because you thought you were moving too slow?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.