[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

duck thread, post a ridiculous amount of "ducks" ITT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Mallard2.jpg (740KB, 2319x1762px) Image search: [Google]
Mallard2.jpg
740KB, 2319x1762px
duck thread, post a ridiculous amount of "ducks" ITT if you catch my "drift" but there's no "drift" only a ridiculous amount of "or duck's"

words cannot express the immense lack of words to describe that which this sentence is intended to describe
>>
i thought there was a duck around here somewhere but it only disappeared in the corner because it was only angry

the mechanism of this duck is counter intuitive because it shifts that which is the originally thought pattern or "mindset" as one would naively call it due to its inherently pervasive attributes that permeate its vast congruence
>>
>>5005129
How Can Ducks Be Real If Our Ponds Aren't Real
>>
>>5005131
the reality of the duck is not dependent on the reality of the pond although that's merely what i naively force myself to believe due to my conditioning, but it's nevertheless the only way i can imagine the duck actually working
>>
>>5005133
I want to take the time to appreciate your dubs, and to ponder the implications of the unreality of the duck.
>>
ducks are dumb
>>
>>5005144 (Dubs)
Docture Hue
>>
>>5005144
be my gf
>>
>>5005144
No, geraffes are dumb, ducks aren’t
>>
File: IMG_4188.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4188.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>
>>5005123
cuck
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.