[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you hate anime? Well so do I and here are my reasons. Fanboys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: aniime.jpg (9KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
aniime.jpg
9KB, 276x183px
Do you hate anime? Well so do I and here are my reasons.
Fanboys
It's annoying how the fanboys always whine "don't judge anime based on the mainstream" when they judge western cartoons based on the mainstream and they usually only watch one episode of SpongeBob before making their judgement.

It is also annoying when they tell you not to judge them for liking anime when they judge you for disliking anime by calling you an "idiot" and claim that you are ignorant to Japanese culture. These fans need to learn that there is more to Japan than anime, it does NOT teach them all about the culture and they will NOT learn how to speak Japanese by watching the original Japanese episodes with subtitles.M+86
Hey you do know that its said top 10 reasons why anime sucks right? Because your saying that anime fan boys suck you jackass and you only know how many anime fans? 10 15? You don't know every single one of them - kalelariM-55
Why are so many people on this list fanboys? Look, it says "Top reasons anime SUCKS". I don't fully hate anime, alright? It's not the greatest, and I am bothered by several tropes, but the community always makes things worse! Each and every time somebody makes one judgement to an anime, or gives it criticism (constructive or not), "weaboos" jump all over them and attack them, saying that "not all anime are like that," and then using the same example to prove their point over and over! You wanna be an anime fan? Watch an anime MADE IN Japan, with NO SUBTITLES. Also, stop going out of your way to defend it! This is possible the only list on this site for people who DON'T like it to go, but you came over here and ruined it because of your selfish, uncaring greed, white-knight personality, and the fact that a MILLION OTHER LISTS TALK ABOUT HOW ANIME IS AWESOME! At least give these people ONE LIST!
I would thumb this up 20 million times this is the best post I have seen on this site so far. I am an anime hater myself and I need this list. Thanks.
>>
Half of this thing is dumb fanboys like "Oh, if you don't like anime, you probably never watched it! "

I've watched it before. I wanted to drop dead. I've tried to watch Death Note, Black Butler, Fairytale, and I couldn't get into any of them. The only one I mildly enjoyed was Pokemon because I watched it as a kid, but now I'm sure I won't like it that much.

If you like anime, then you should probably leave, and stop being a whiny bitch.

And for those of you who think just because I don't like anime, I don't like Japanese culture, you are probably I've ever met. I love Asian culture (preferably Chinese) and you have to realize there is SO much more to Japanese culture than bad anime.M+2
People sure do make the dumbest lists these days... Also if you want to bash freely than I suggest you create a blog or just don't do it at all. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. And please get some friends, respect and if you can a girlfriend.M+14
I'm pretty sure your just saying all of this without watching any animes. You may have seen just two and than you make assumptions that anime sucks... - AliCatz615M+16
It's all like: We need to defeat our enemies! To do so, we need to train the power of THIS magic and go on a long journey. - TheYoshiPyro64
>>
File: symphogear262.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
symphogear262.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
Unoriginal
Unoriginal, some yet cartoons are ripping off from each other left to right - rockcityboyM+49
Unoriginal my foot Anime is very original unlike cartoons which was built on plagiarism go back and look at the Flintstones which is a ripoff of the Honeymooners in one episode of the Simpsons Rodger Myers even admitted that animation was built on Plagiarism.M+28
I agree that some anime can be unoriginal, Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Bleach, they're all similar in some way but every anime is unique and most of them are EXTREMELY AWESOME. Although Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Dragon Ball Z are all unoriginal-ish, they're all AWESOME anime. Anime is way better than cartoons with annoying talking sponges, talking/singing chipmunks with annoying high-pitched voices, a family of yellow people, kids with sharp teeth and large-ish eyes that have been dipped in buckets of paint and a kid with a talking snake for his best friend.M+15
Naruto one piece fairy tale and bleach are unique but no the characters because of their eating disorder - sadfag
>>
Bad Writing
Alright. I'm going to assume that the person who created this list has never seen Hunter x Hunter or Fullmetal Alchemist or Soul Eater or a Assassination Classroom, because I can't imagine anyone watching or reading those series and getting the idea that all anime is badly written. It also depends on the definition of 'badly written.' If 'badly written' means that YOU don't like it, then I think that's a poor definition of the phrase. If 'badly written' means the characters aren't developed or the plot progression is poor, than yes, there are some anime that are poorly written. My example would be the second season of the popular Free! Series. Which is poorly written with lazy attempts at drawing emotion and unbelievable character actions (looking at you Sousuke). But there are many anime, including those mentioned above that feature brilliant characters as well as wonderful development and well-written stories. Heck, Soul Eater manages to get a legitimate emotional scene out of its ...more - Suzu-kun22M+15
The writing is unique. I use the technique of the writing for my English class and it boosted my grade. Sure, there is profanity but it just helps the anime's setting give out the feels.M+38
What? So you're English writing is all like: "We need to defeat our enemies! To do so, we need to train the power of THIS magic and go on a long journey."? - TheYoshiPyro64M+1
Anime writing is horrible. The writers do not write plots, they write settings. It is so apparent that they don't actually write plots and kinda just go a course. All you have to do is watch a couple hundred anime's and you've basically seen all of the plots. The only differences between shows are their settings. Its all the same bull and the writing is almost never unique. Despite focusing on settings they have horrible overly complex settings that make no sense. The settings are almost exclusively used to further the plot along.
>>
File: xf.jpg (52KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
xf.jpg
52KB, 600x337px
Bad Animation
I am sorry but HOW CAN YOU SAY BAD ANIMATION that is just a single opinion did you ask any people you didn't know that if they thought they like anime animation or not because if you say you put other people's opinion in this I have to know that you are not personally close with them and know they don't like animeM+31
So many anime fanboys who can't even comprehend the difference between drawing and animation. Drawing involves a still picture; animation involves movement. As far as animation in anime goes; it's pretty horrible. Just think about all the times when a character is talking and they shift to another character who's just standing there or the back of their heads just so they don't need to animate the mouths. Think of all the times when they pan over a still image of the scenery and it's just that, a still image; nothing's moving. Those pictures can be as detailed or pretty as they want (and even then, that's debatable as most characters are so indistinguishable from each other that they need outlandish hair to set them apart), but if the animation sucks, as is often the case in anime, you might as well be watching a slide show with an audio track over it.M-5
Yeah I've noticed that in some anime. I don't like the way they animate the mouths. - AO1-H1KAR1M-23
I really feel like all of these are so subjective to both the anime and the viewer. I agree, yes, there are MANY anime with bad animation. But this is such a generic thing! Anything can have bad animation. Any movie, T.V. show, video, from anywhere around the world can have bad animation. So if you're going to make a top ten list on why anime sucks (and trust me even as an anime fan I can think of ten reasons why they suck), can you at least make it good? - bananaphoneM+3
Really...let's compare Erza, Saber and Hinata to Wonder woman.
>>
Busty Girls Breasts Seem to Bounce a Lot
What do you say about comic books then? The girls in there are as disturbing. Most of them are sex object. They are much worse than anime girls.M+65
Ok if you didn't notice my username, I'm an obvious huge anime fan. (for all you other anime people I hope you understand the reference) But I do have to admit, in some animes they exaggerate the size of girls breasts my a lot. They do often give male viewers fan service, but saying that, they do that for shirtless guys a lot as well. I do admit though, for some of the scenes when they intentionally exaggerate a guy's looks, I enjoy it. (*cough cough* Sebastian) I can see both sides of this argument, but not even I enjoyed the Sebastian sex scene with beast or with the girl at the church. I just think they take it too far often. - onehellofanotakuM+9
I'm an anime fan for life, but I will admit that sometimes this can get over-used and sometimes it can be just ridiculous. If you have seen Dog and Scissors than you know that not all anime are like this. - llamabaconllama37M+8
Anime's seem to consist of lots of moans and weird noises as well as sexualization. Pretty off-putting to me.
>>
File: 68-picture1.jpg (25KB, 501x283px) Image search: [Google]
68-picture1.jpg
25KB, 501x283px
Waste of Time
Anime is not all that's on television so saying that isn't really the same thing.M+31
So is commenting on this list. A waste of time. - Animefan12M+27
These are some of the worst reasons ever for not liking anime band wagoners, also saying I bet all of you liked Teen Titans which the animation is inspired by Japanese animation, and the theme song is sung by Japanese artists. I can't believe you said bad writing when the stories are better than most western shows cartoons and movies. Lastly bet your favorite movies/shows are rip offs of animeM+9
Anime is just a waste of time
>>
haha yep
>>
File: smug-anime.jpg (95KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug-anime.jpg
95KB, 724x720px
>>5004947
>>5004948
>>5004950
>>5004952
>>5004956
>>5004961
>>5004962
So you think you can talk shit about anime all day? That your normalfaggotry, shitposting, and plebian entertainment will be accepted?

We /a/utists don't tolerant shit taste - and my katana isn't just for show.

Well done, you got a reaction from the bad boys of /a/. That's what you wanted, right? Now we've decided we're taking over.

You've sensed it already, haven't you? The anime reaction pictures becoming better and better, the self-moderation more strict - that's us, pushing you out. When you talk shit about anime and get called out like the normalfags you are - that's us, taking your board.

You have no idea to the extent of fear which you should be feeling now you have drawn /a/ on you. Your President-Elect can't protect you now. This board is ours and all discussion will be as intelligent as on /a/.

You think I'm giving you an empty threat? Believe that. But the 'alt-right' already seems a lot more tolerant and forgiving then it's reputation. The political activists have been outsmarted by the anonymous NEET souls of /a/.

You have lost your board.

Sent with true euphoria,

An enlightened /a/utist.
>>
I'm kind of an anime fan but I don't really enjoy school/harmen/pervy anime it's all fucking boring, and being white and telling someone you like anime, is like wearing a MLP fedora.
>>
>>5005041
this.
>>
File: 1421930585859.jpg (343KB, 1095x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1421930585859.jpg
343KB, 1095x1195px
Anime is produced by teeny bopper witches, that's why the art style is so bland and unprogressive
>>
File: Hugo.png (27KB, 1270x613px) Image search: [Google]
Hugo.png
27KB, 1270x613px
>>5004947
Hugo
>>
File: 1482509492385.jpg (23KB, 230x395px) Image search: [Google]
1482509492385.jpg
23KB, 230x395px
*teleports behind you*
*pistol cocks*
Huh, I saw what you posted anon, and eh-heh, you might be a "tough guy" online but in the real world? Heh, good bye, kid.
>>
>>5004947
I mean I don't hate anime, I just don't watch it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.