[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>december 26th 2016 what have you guys done this year to improve

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: (16).jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
(16).jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>december 26th 2016
what have you guys done this year to improve yourselves?
i started lifting and going to school.
gonna be in uni soon..
>>
>>5004539
Dumb frogposter
>>
I get expelled from my highschool such a wonderful year
>>
>>5004547
sexpelled? ;)
>>
And High....
>>
File: wan.jpg (43KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
wan.jpg
43KB, 720x539px
i ovrturmed fahbric of soceity
>>
File: Horned Yam.png (2MB, 800x1113px) Image search: [Google]
Horned Yam.png
2MB, 800x1113px
since I started post a verse from the illiad every day my hands have started going numb and I can't type fast anymore
I'm really worried but I odont want to go to a doctor
>>
>>5004720
i'm a doctor irl. you're'll be fine.
>>
>>5004549
LOLE
>>
I over came my fear of posting on s4s. Next year hopefully I can talk to people in person
>>
>>5004725
Hi, friend! How has your day been? :)
>>
>>5004730
It was good, how was yours?
>>
>>5004739
It wasn't going v. good but it's excellent now you're here!
>>
>>5004742
What was wrong with it?

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>5004744
I confessed my feelings to the girl of my dreams beneath the mistletoe. She laughed at me and said, "oh, funny joke! Very funny joke! That's why we're such good friends - because you're so funny, anon!" She knew I meant it. It's ok. Plenty of sea in the fish, heh.
>>
>>5004750
That would be rough. But you have the right mind set! And good on you for confessing, that in itself is a victory in my book.
>>
>>5004755
The truth is... there is someone more special to me... someone more beautiful... someone I've had my eye on for a *very* long time, but I've never felt good enough, you knw? Never felt worthy of their affection? But if you say confessing is a victory in your book, okay, yeah, that gives me courage, because everything you say is right... because you're so wonderful.... because it's you! It's you! You're the one I adore! Please don't laugh!
>>
>>5004758
Anon I don't know what to say, this is all happening so fast. I mean we may have just met but it feels like I've known you for years upon years now. You will always be the person who remembers to refill my oil when in running low, and keep my fire burning. I may never meet you but I will treasure the moments we talked to each other till I'm six feet under. You are a Christmas mircacle anon and don't you forget it!
>>
>>5004744
>>5004755
I made a conscious decision to check more dubs. Like these plump batemans here.
>>
i got a job
>>
>>5004895
F'n Savage
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 600x812px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 600x812px
I inisetanled gententoo

Picresaterd senedersd for triger
>>
File: 1481084912646.jpg (38KB, 631x598px) Image search: [Google]
1481084912646.jpg
38KB, 631x598px
>>5005598
thx for warn!

good job on success!
>>
>>5005603
Thx OwO
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.