[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm watching the debate, AND SHE DISAPPEARED! WHERE DID

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1474066503228.png (1MB, 1223x880px)
1474066503228.png
1MB, 1223x880px
I'm watching the debate, AND SHE DISAPPEARED! WHERE DID SHE GO? WHERE DID SHE GO? I thought she quit. I thought she gave up. Where did Hillary go? They had to start the debate without her. Phase two. I KNOW where she went. It's disgusting, I don't wanna talk about it, no it's too disgusting, don't say it, it's disgusting, we wanna be VERY VERY straight up, okay?
>>
I like getting gift cards instead of just money for Christmas cause it forces me to go eat nice food as opposed to the only other time I have nice food is when I cook myself rest of the time just garbage value menu fastfood not because I can't afford better but because I hate myself and don't deserve good things but if It was money instead of gift card I would just spend it on a couple of bk burgers and much taaka
>>
That is really bad
Who even wanted that?
>>
That is really bad
Who even wanted that?
>>
>>5002432
benise
>>
>>5003189
gay
>>
Can we just be real for one second, guys? Just one second of real talk? This isn't okay. It's absolutely not an okay thing to post. There are children on this board. What if they see it? What then? You people are effin' sickos.
>>
>>5002432
I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only December. Does not having the lead in December count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still in the running right now and she has been the best politician in the DNC for how many years now? She’s running against one of the worst politicans in the GOP who just happens to have a lead because he’s feeding off the energy of Election Day. But you know what? He still fugging sucks. Hillary is one of the best fugging politicians in the America, she won the popular vote this year and would of won the election if the black vote didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fug up before you make retarted topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, a petition for the Electoral College to vote Hillary reached 4 million signatures to save the nation, just like in 1836. Are you a fugging drunk? Are you retarted? Are you autistic? You are a fugging idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fugging serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the politican because they're good. Fug you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these Hillary supporters on the board, like I give a fug. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retart. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fugging life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fug you. You are nothing.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.