[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't ironic shit-posting still just shit-posting? ? I mean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: shit.jpg (40KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
40KB, 500x382px
Isn't ironic shit-posting still just shit-posting? ? I mean what even is the difference? mYou may be ironically posting shit, or just posting shit, IT LOOKS THE SAME EITHER WAY. I mean, maybe this is ironic and I don't really mean it, or maybe I do. Who can tell? I'm not even sure myself. Or am I? What is the point of it all anyway?
>>
Ironic shitposting is funny whereas shitposters that pretend to be ironic aren't

It's a easy system tbh
>>
>>4998494
Help me out then, by identifying from the current batch of threads, which is which if it's so easy tbh, give me an example of an funny ironic shit-posting thread and a shit-posting thread that is pretending to be ironic but isn't, so fucking yeah come on then show me what's what
>>
>>4998494
ironic
>>
>>4998499
it's as simple as comparing a poopboi post to a taco kid or cat poster one
>>
>>4998505
lulz
>>
>>4998492
I know that none of you turds realize this and that you will dismiss it instantly, but - the more you use the term "ironic", the more you sound like a bunch of hipster fags having a debate over something that isn't even in the slightest way imperative nor important.
>>
>>4998505
Mate that means nothing, anyone can use anyone else's name, I could post as either of them all day being unironic as fuck or full irony, makes no difference, could even be the same person puppeting or 12 people who fucking knows
>>
>>4998499
>99

[s4s] one last thread, tears streaming down my face in pure joy. I've been saved.when I thought of browsing [s4s] one last time before I left this cruel world. This cruel world. This is the first time before I left thread on the trigger, when I thought of browsing [s4s] one last time before I left thread, tears streaming down my face in pure joy. I've been saved. thought of browsing [s4s] one last time before I left this cruel world. This is the first thread, tears streaming down my face in pure joy. I've been saved.un to my head, finger on the trigger, when I thought of browsing [s4s] one last time before I left this cruel world. This is the page. I read the entire thread on the trigger, when I thought of browsing [s4s] one last time before I left this cruel world. This cruel world. This is the first time before I left thread, tears streaming down my face in pure joy. I've been saved.[s4s] one last time before I left this cruel world. This is the first thread, tears
>>
>>4998509
Are you being iromic?
>>
>>4998514
no need to get offended or feel you have to defend yourself

you act like a idiot, you get treated like one.
>>
>>4998518
Point proved, that was just me OP copying and pasting his name, are you literally retarded
>>
>>4998522
>22
yy thats pretty goodetty goodtty goody goods pretty goody gooddts pretty goodthats pretty goody thats pretty goody thats pretty goodetty goods pretty goodretty goody thats pretty good goodtty goodty good pretty goodpretty goodats pretty good goodody thats pretty goodgoods pretty goody thats pretty goody thats pretty good pretty goodoodhats pretty goododts pretty goods pretty goododdthats pretty goodtty goodgoodts pretty goodooddetty goodts pretty goodtty goododtty goody thats pretty goodpretty goody thats pretty goody goodetty goods pretty good good pretty goodretty goododhats pretty goods pretty goodtty goods pretty goodoodgoody thats pretty gooddpretty good goodts pretty gooddty gooddd goodtty goodtty goodooddhats pretty good thats pretty good goodty goodetty goodtty goodetty goodetty goodhats pretty goodetty goodpretty good thats pretty goodretty goodpretty goodretty goodty goody goodetty goodretty goodty goodty goodoods pretty good pretty goodpretty gooddts pretty good thats pretty good pretty goodthats pretty good pretty goodthats pretty goodtty goodts pretty goodd pretty goodts pretty goodthats pretty goodhats pretty gooddetty goodood thats pretty goody thats pretty goodoodts pretty goods pretty goododats pretty good pretty goodats pretty goodts pretty goododthats pretty goodtty good thats pretty goodtty goodats pretty good thats pretty goodpretty goodats pretty goodododthats pretty goododtty goodgoodpretty gooddpretty goodthats pretty goodretty goodtty good pretty goods pretty good pretty goodtty goodretty goodood
>>
>>4998518
this, once you all understand that irony has failed you'll realize that you're just being morons for the sake of being morons. nothing is gained from your ruse. it's just made you truly become stupid. because in that moment of pretending, you really are what you think you aren't
>>
>>4998522
I don't really care it's really easy to figure out who is posting for me, I'm really so obsessed I can tell when cat poster is pretending to be taco kid, i can tell when renko is dropping name and making threads, i can tell when cts has his name off and makes his shit threads

and i bet someone out there knows who I am.
>>
>>4998537
Who am I then if you are so clever
>>
>>4998537
i know who you are because you the only real nigga on this board
>>
>>4998518
>>4998533
how do i stop acting though? you say it's so easy but you never say how. i always get offended because i don't know how to stop this "ruse". i already know everything you said. i already know acting or rusing is pointless. the entire point is that i'm unable to stop doing so
>>
/r/ing kekkats vocarooing a calming songe
>>
>>4998557
well that's because nobody can stop you but yourself. you actually have to find the reason within you to stop doing what you're doing, otherwise you never will. it's called willpower and it's a great thing to be able to utilize
>>
>>4998600
>you actually have to find the reason within you to stop doing what you're doing
i already know that reason

>it's called willpower and it's a great thing to be able to utilize
i do not have such a power
>>
>>4998627
>i do not have such a power
well, start developing it. you just became aware of it, so now's the time to start figuring out how to make it work. it's as easy as forcing yourself to do the things you really want to do instead of letting yourself do all the things that come naturally and easily
>>
>>4998492
that why i never sh*tpost only funpost
>>
>>
>>4998632
>forcing yourself to do the things you really want to do
it seems you don't understand. if i force myself to do something, then im unable to want it

>it's as easy
you don't make it sound easy so why do you call it easy
>>
>>4998647
willpower isn't about listening to yourself, it's about setting a goal and reaching that goal regardless of thoughts or feelings. it's totally easy once you commit to it. i mean, it's not easy, but it's a simple process. it just involves you making a decision and then sticking with that decision regardless of whatever happens after you made that decision. it's a totally counter-intuitive way of living but it's literally how pretty much all meaningful things get accomplished
>>
>>4998638
Funposting is ironic ironic shit-posting. It's a justification for shit-posting, like hey this is fun. I'm posting shit, what fun, hehe. It's all shit really.
>>
>>4998672
funpostin is a art imo
>>
g0 back to ruddit hahah #epicburn #roasted #brutal #savage #rekt
>>
>>4998656
the moment i make a decision to set a goal, it already feels completely arbitrary and pointless. i do not have to experience stumbling blocks in order to experience failure. the failure comes from the purposeless nature of any goal-oriented behavior i can think of. it has an aim, but that aim is no more meaningful than aimless behavior. not that i can actually behave in an aimless way - every second of my life, i am enslaved to myself because i am always forced to set these arbitrary goals. thus i am unable to experience happiness because as soon as a "mindset" is created, the wavefunction collapses and the purpose is lost (even if it was something i wanted).
>>
I have a hemorrhoids
>>
>>4998492
It's still fun if your being ironic xD
>>
>>4998705
if that's true then your problems go deeper than my own and I am unable to assist you at this point in time. i can only tell you what i've observed and seen to be true, and personally I've found that if you decide to do something and then never waver from that decision, you can almost always accomplish it, barring some kind of real-life disaster like a tornado or an earthquake or something of that nature. Having said all this, and knowing this ability, I still don't utilize it that often. Because living according to rigid standards is fucking ludicrous. I'm telling you the secret here but I don't even want you to take it. Living that way is preposterous. It involved becoming ignorant of yourself and your surrounding. This usually isn't a good thing. So, you could always do the next best thing and just accept yourself for who you are and stop making yourself feel like shit about it because there's really no reason for you to.
>>
>>4998741>xD

somehow I don't think you are ironic, I think you genuinely post xD unironically on a regular basis. I don't think you even understand what is irony, like Alanis Morisette and her fucking spoons, bitch that's not irony, that's just a shit cutlery situation. Irony is knowing that xD is cancerous,k and psoting it as jokes, not literally using it literally like I can just tell you do
>>
>>4998492
le millenom girl
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.