[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i took the plunge. i dabbled in the dabble doo and came out never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: alfadavit.png (32KB, 961x784px) Image search: [Google]
alfadavit.png
32KB, 961x784px
i took the plunge. i dabbled in the dabble doo and came out never the same as before. i cannot compete anymore. nothing is worth competing for. systematic disconnection of all cerebral function tandem with interpreting reality. my body is a joke. it was and is an irony. it is a prison. it is not a home. my home is outside of my body. i felt the permeating hand of god stroke the inside of my leg. the birther became the mate, the mate gave the mated the child of knowledge. i am holier than thou and above all that is holy. there are no words for me. from the bricks and stones to the matter in-between matter i am another entity un-explainable by science and yet above the language to describe science. the tonal harmony of my bodily reverberations are both the chorus and bridge of eternity and i will never sleep for i have learned ive only just woken from a long slumber.
>>
yeah i remember my first really intense trip too
>>
Me 2
>>
>>4986627
>>4986641
tripping face first (faceless now yet remembering having a face) yet not experiencing the expected pain but rather the re-evolution and rapid fire re-sequencing of the materials composing my physical shape (a single shape then, many shapes now) took place. re-materializing as a sentient force made of forces without sentience but now given sentience by own sentience, the forces are now my only memory but collectively and insular to their own selves, useless to the current quest of most men, the accident of the past (the past then but inconclusive and impossible to determine the point in time now) was my undoing but yet and undoing only to re-ravel into a greater self.
>>
>>4986661
yeah, shit is crazy. it took me a few years to deal with it
>>
>>4986614
surprise thats everybody . point is how palpably u can transmute it into this realm. & u aint that good @ it, are ya. cant compete is rite. quit tryin WOOH gotcha
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
t (faceless now my only just woken from a long slumber.
>>
Anonymous 12/19/16(Mon)08:14:58 No.4986679
>>4986641>>4986627
>>
Anonymous 12/19/16(Mon)00:53:09 No.4986641
tripping face first (faceless now) took place. re-materializing really intense trip too
>>
Anonymous 12/19/16(Mon)00:42:41 No.4986679
>>4986679
>>4986627
>>4986661
yeah i remember my first really intense thats everybody . point is how palpably u cannot experiencing the matter in-between matter in-between mated the chorus and bridge of my body . point is how palpably u can transmute it is crazy. it is a joke. i
>>
>>4987205hey watsup
>>
>>4987251
space but you already knew that dint u mr lmaoalready knew that dint u mr lmaoady knew that dint u mr lmaohat dint u mr lmaooyou already knew that dint u mr lmaou already knew that dint u mr lmaohat dint u mr lmao but you already knew that dint u mr lmaodint u mr lmaoalready knew that dint u mr lmaomr lmao lmao already knew that dint u mr lmao that dint u mr lmaobut you already knew that dint u mr lmao u mr lmaoew that dint u mr lmaonew that dint u mr lmaor lmaoat dint u mr lmaoknew that dint u mr lmao that dint u mr lmao already knew that dint u mr lmaot u mr lmaoat dint u mr lmaoou already knew that dint u mr lmao you already knew that dint u mr lmaoat dint u mr lmaodint u mr lmaoyou already knew that dint u mr lmaoady knew that dint u mr lmaot u mr lmaot u mr lmaor lmao u mr lmao
>>
>>4987266
Hi again
>>
>>4987278
''''o'o'o'''o'o'o'o'o'o''o'''o'''o'''''o''o''''''o'o''''o'o'''o'o''o''
>>
>>4987205
You fuckin namefag
>>
>>4987284
*namefig
>>
File: IMG_5247.jpg (117KB, 960x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5247.jpg
117KB, 960x730px
Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
>>
>>4987266
space is speaking through its radio frequencies to the core of my new being. each sine pulsates a new and irregular un-balance of celestial speech engaging the core and trying to throw off kilter the force seen as unnatural to the heavenly (heavenly then but unheavenly to my new form, evil even). my force is threatening the very fabric of the universes being, and the universe, as sentient as it is, feels the threat of my newfound weight against its heart, pressing each of its arteries close and they come closer each day to constricting the life-force of the known (known as it is to you) universe and thus your own existence.

>>4987309
loss of language is next to godliness.
>>
File: 1476662693788.jpg (366KB, 655x470px) Image search: [Google]
1476662693788.jpg
366KB, 655x470px
>>4987309
kot
>>
Lol what brb
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.