[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board is shit. It's basically an excuse for faggots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: 00024885.jpg (70KB, 540x697px) Image search: [Google]
00024885.jpg
70KB, 540x697px
This board is shit. It's basically an excuse for faggots - typically from /b/ - to express their like/appreciation for "LOL SO RANDUM XD XD"/whimsy "humour" under the guise of "LOL I'M NOT RLY AND IDIOT WHO LIKES THIS UNFUNNEY SHIT I'M JUST PRETENDEDING TO LIKE IT IN AND IRONIC WAY WHICH SATIRIZES THOSE WHO ACTUALLY DO LIKE IT AS WELL AS PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO KNOW IT'S STUPID XD LOL GEDDIT? WE'RE LAFFING @ OTHERS AND OURSELVES IN AND IRONIC WAY GUIZE LOL XD SO IRONIC XDDD". In actuality you're just an unfunny idiot trying too hard.
>B-B-BUT IT'S OKAY BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT AND THAT'S WHY WE'RE DOING IT LOL RITE GUIZE? IT'S GOOD BECAUSE WE KNOW IT'S BAD XD
No. You're just attempting to justify a guilty pleasure, you don't actually perceive it as bad, you just know that's how you should perceive and/or appear to perceive it.
You're not fooling anyone (apart from yourself). You're not being ironic. Ironically, you're just posting shit masquerading as irony.
And no, this post isn't intended to be "a whole new/superior/cleverly disguised level of irony which satirizes those who dislike/disapprove of you/this cancerous board"/"ironically unironic", it's just pointing out the obvious which, ironically, a lot of you can't see and/or accept.
I can categorically & undeniably guarantee you that if you introduced this board to any sane regular Joe, they'd immediately laugh at and/or disassociate themselves from you. You'd desperately attempt to rationalize their response as crude ignorance ("TOP KLEK THEY JUST DON'T GEDDIT XD WEW WATA NEWBZ0R HUEHUEHUE"), ironically, however, they do understand but they're just correctly acknowledging you're a faggot who's pathetically attempting to be a "clever" special snowflake with a "whimsical & childish yet sharp, ironic, uniquely absurd & esoteric - yet ironically relateable - sense of humour" & responding appropriately.
Feel free to respond with more "ironic"/"ironically unironic" inanity which proves my entire point.
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/search/text/It%27s%20basically%20an%20excuse%20for%20faggots/
>>
>>4985727
Don't 4Get the pedos dont leave them out
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/search/text/%20inanity%20which%20proves%20my%20entire%20point%2C%20then%20kill%20yourself/
>>
>>4985770
oh wow there's two different versions of this, how fancifyk
>>
>>4985727
*slaps your arse*
>>
>>4985727
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 900x1200px
papa johns need to stop shilling on nfl so much they don't even send them pizza out my way
>>
File: JEJ.jpg (60KB, 510x427px) Image search: [Google]
JEJ.jpg
60KB, 510x427px
>>4985776
>>
Will you fucktards stop leaking out of your containment board?

It's like I can't browse 4chan for FIVE FUCKING MINUTES without someone posting a "LE EBIN S4S IRONIC MAYMAY XD". Your dipshits are like a fucking EBOLA epidemic, as soon as one shitposter posts anything even remotely related to /s4s/ another 500 crawl out of the woodwork as start spamming, checking dubs and posting unfunny pictures of shit "memes" that don't even make any fucking sense. And can we talk about /s4s/'s memes for a second here? It's amazing how the board most obsessed with memes has failed to produce even one meme that isn't complete and utter garbage. The closest thing you cocksuckers had to an actual successful meme was topkek, and even that was ripped off ylilauta. And when was that? Two years ago? What actual real memes did /s4s/ produce since then? Just a whole bunch of frankly quite boring pictures with zero humor or exploitability. It's no wonder that nothing from this self-declared "OC factory" ever actually spreads to other boards. This is painfully pathetic to watch. Most of you aren't even being ironic anymore. Some of you actually actually come here and in full sincerity participate in this circlejerk. You excuse your actions by saying mindbogglingly idiotic shit like "this is like old /b/! lel so random", but guess what retards: I've been on 4chan since 2006 and this place is nothing, NOTHING like old /b/. Fucking STOP SAYING THAT YOU PIECES OF SHIT. That's outright OFFENSIVE to anyone who's seen what pre-2007 /b/ looked like. You nuggets of cancer perfectly embody everything that KILLED old /b/. It's like someone took the 2008-era cancer, took THE VERY WORST PARTS of it, concentrated it to 200% levels and then wrapped it in a painfully thin veil of "irony".

You know? I ain't even mad. Let this be a containment board for you newfags and ledditors. I honestly don't have the energy to care about anything that happens on this website anymore. Just wanted to say fuck you. Bye
>>
>>4985727
nasty 3D pig i got AIDS just looking
>>
Why so salty anon?
Why aren't you just leaving if it's that hard for you? 4chan is a dying place for years now and you shouldn't load your mind with this Bullshit here if you can't handle it.
>>
she actually looks somewhat like my ex
>>
>>4985727
u just h8 maymays
>>
pel
>>
File: 1479606758740.jpg (30KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1479606758740.jpg
30KB, 700x525px
>>4985727
lolsorandom humor is actually the apex of human civilization or nay, the human condition unironically objectively
>>
why did so many newfigs ignore the first post in this thread
really disappointing
>>
>>4985811
nice dubs yay
>>
>>4985727
I'll give you until morning to have that comment down and off 4chan, if not my father was a private investigator, #1 on swat team & one hell of a cop OR I can get a hold of my aunt who is undercover for government, you pick either way I will see to it you get locked up for some time for slander. You have nothing on me, its called self defence. You aint met an 16 year old as bad as me, i study the law.
>>
>>4985831
Go back to /b/. Please. Please take this request seriously. You need to leave. For /s4s/'s sake. Leave, and come back when you know how to funpoast properly. I'm serious. Take a look inside yourself and realize what you need to do. You need to purge yourself of /b/ before you post here. Okay? I'm fucking serious. Please don't just post more after reading this. Stop posting and listen to me.

Stop. Poasting. /s4s/ does not want your fucking iFunny funnyjunk fakebook reposted text/facebook screencaps. We do not want it.

Leave.
>>
>>4985727
guess my flag
>>
>>4985727
Quit wasting your keyboard keys, you little shit. This board is worse than it could be because of all the asian faggotry.
*Hides in bunker*
>>
>>4986360
perhaps responding in the same way every time is an extension of the pasta
>>
>>4986657
no there are actual pastas being posted in response, but also some seemingly genuine responses. perhaps it is simply an extension of the ruse, but i doubt that for a few reasons
>>
>>4985727
pls no niceys go away pls

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4985811
Stop posting this zhit
>>
File: 1481260124669.gif (286KB, 439x498px) Image search: [Google]
1481260124669.gif
286KB, 439x498px
>>4985727
>>
>no dubs
no truth
>>
File: wat.png (47KB, 139x146px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
47KB, 139x146px
>>4985727
Haha I wonder what he meant.
>>
>>4985727
Get lost you edgy cock smoker.
Nobody cares about your opinion.
Is what I would reply if this wasn't an obvious bait thread.
>>
>>4986345
Nasty
>>
File: 1480660066643-1.png (13KB, 242x218px) Image search: [Google]
1480660066643-1.png
13KB, 242x218px
>>4985727
well your a faggot
>>
>>4985802
>>4987149
Who are this semen demons
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.