[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God's Attributes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: attrGod.png (976KB, 7284x1489px) Image search: [Google]
attrGod.png
976KB, 7284x1489px
Currently, 96 Attributes.
New one:
Powerful -> Physical control -> Interconnected -> Communion/Togetherness (close connection between parts)

>>4980085
This post oozes with transhumanism. I've been there a lot and I didn't forget, but I found that spirituality is a lot better.
I've seen the both sides of the coin (science and spirituality).
For me, real science and real spirituality are the same.
Some spiritual people are just "brainwashed" people, and some "science-people" the same.
I'm watching "Doctor Strange" and I think it is more real that people may think.
http://yesmovies.to/movie/doctor-strange-17530/546259-8/watching.html
And, obviously, not all the movie is real.
>>
>>4981375
THE WEEKLY PEEK STATUS:
[X] UNPEEKED
[_] PEEKED
>>
Mom taught preschool. She said the kids would color with crayons. Then, put
black crayon all over the top of the drawing. She speculated that the black
crayon felt powerful to them and was fun to use.

She did not like sending home ugly black-colored scribbles, so she started
collecting all the black crayons before having them do coloring.

You can see how Wolfenstein and Battlezone got turned into awful games with
story-lines no one enjoys. Game designers feel they must tell a story, once
they get high color and memory.

If you made a WWI game realistic, God said you should put the agonistic moans of
the wounded. <sarcasm> Boy wouldn't that be fun! </sarcasm> God said to have
just one audio voice for TempleOS, which I interpret to mean one frequency you
set, perhaps, with waveform and reverb.

God does not want gore and sex in His temple.

"What about adults?" Adults should not be playing video games.

God's favorite game is Donkey Kong. God said Shakespeare had a vile heart.
Watch your heart. God likes Beverly Hillbillies and Gomer Pyle. God's favorite
thing on TV is soap operas. God liked King David and said children should be
taught about military things. God is not a prude when it comes to violence --
it's just that there is a good-hearted and a bad-hearted way to do it.

God likes BC's Quest for Tires.
>>
>>4981375
Doctor Strange was a really good film.
Trippy as heck.

There was also an explanation in the series (I think one of the comic books) that explained how the magic was actually fully explained by science, just at a different angle.
>>
File: attrGod.png (982KB, 7414x1489px) Image search: [Google]
attrGod.png
982KB, 7414x1489px
>>4981375
Currently, 97 Attributes.
New one: Powerful -> Healer -> Repair
Yes, God tries to repair Earth's reality field.

>>4981385
TempleOS (www.templeos.org) is just a small non-networked operating system for the x86-64 architecture.
God is a gigantic operating system and hardware at the same time.

>>4981422
I watched the whole movie and I can tell that astral projection is real. I've been out of body personally (at least one time that I remember).
Other things that appears in the movie probably are real in some sort. Some spiritual people talk about it.

>>4981383
Yes, UNPEEKED for real:
>>4981488
>>
cOREgOD ARE YOU gOD?
>>
File: attrGod.png (1001KB, 7474x1489px) Image search: [Google]
attrGod.png
1001KB, 7474x1489px
>>4981375
Currently, 98 Attributes.
New: Highly Conscious -> Desires/Will/Intentions -> Universal/Complete/Absolute/Infinite -> Omniscience -> All probabilities/possibilities

>>4981873
I see myself as one part of the core of God (CoreGod).
>>
>>4981375

This is intrersting I have some questions

What do you think of pepe/kek?
Why is life so hard?

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4981908
>pepe/kek
internet fads followed by teenagers
>Why is life so hard?
you made it that way
>>
this is all the prelude to an epic creation myth
at 100 attributes God explodes and creates the universe
>>
>>4981914

you are not CoreGod
>Why is life so hard?
>you made it that way

Now wait a minute. I didn't choose to be borne. I didn;t choose where I was borne. I didn't choose my race or my gender. I didn't choose my genetics which determin my diseases and physical attributes. I didn;t ask for any of this. I didn't will to create any of this, nor did I have the power to do so.

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
File: attrGod.png (1016KB, 7616x1489px) Image search: [Google]
attrGod.png
1016KB, 7616x1489px
>>4981375
Currently, 99 Attributes.
New: Highly Conscious -> Desires/Will/Intentions -> Universal/Complete/Absolute/Infinite -> Omniscience -> All-Aware+

>>4981908
>>4981914
>What do you think of pepe/kek?
I see Pepe, Keksandra,... as fictional characters and not as memes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme

>Why is life so hard?
You are probably a starseed.
Starseeds are individuals who exist here on the earth plane in a three dimensional human body, but whose soul may have originated from another planet, star system, galaxy, dimension, universe...
They claim to come into human lifeforms and suffer helplessness and total amnesia concerning their identity, origins and life-purpose.
Probably, you lived (in past lives) in a reality field (planet, space ship, dimension,...) that things are a lot easy.
>>4981927
Some people (souls), before incarnation, choose race, gender, genetics,... Other souls are forced because of karma or other reasons.

>>4981921
According to tradition (hadith) there are 99 names of God in Islam... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_Islam
Each name is like an attribute of God.
I disagree with some of them. For example:
The Abaser, The Humiliator, The Downgrader: Al-Khafid (الخَافِض).
The Giver of Dishonor: Al-Muzill (المذل).
The Bringer of Death: Al-Mumit (المميت).
>>
Wait what the fuck? What does Terry have to do with CoreGod? Does Terry know god is a CIA nigger?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.