[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok so i took a nap and i had a bunch of weird dreams. i was in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: retriever nose.jpg (35KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
retriever nose.jpg
35KB, 500x667px
ok so i took a nap and i had a bunch of weird dreams. i was in some stupid place with a bunch of ppl and we were waiting for some get together or some dumb thing. so i decided to take a nap (in my dream). i was laying down taking a nap in my dream and then i feel pressure on my chest and look up and its this huge golden retriever type dog and it has a f-huge nose and its pushing my chest down and the other one is running around any my covers are all tangled up. so i finally get up and some kid is running around with the dogs knocking shit over. then people kep asking me wuestions about where i was going and what i was doing and just idkle chatter crap you know that people ask you to try to be polite but its annoying af. so im trying to answer while i am trying to put on a set of headphones and the cords to the headphones are way too short and i cant remember any answers and the dogs are fucking everything up. finally i woke up. i dont have anything against goldren retrievers but wholley shit that was craZy af lad wew
>>
>>4979047
do you have any idea even how hard i even lol'd out loud at this post..............................................
>>
File: nice dreams.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
nice dreams.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>4979047
nice dreams
>>
File: pinkerphotofromthemovie.jpg (18KB, 228x201px) Image search: [Google]
pinkerphotofromthemovie.jpg
18KB, 228x201px
>>4979051
it nothing to lol at trust me.................. it was probaly tromatic at the least or most.............. but i guess its ok to laugh if it makes u feel better
>>
>>4979061
I did not mean to make you feel negative emotions, your dream seemed very absurd so it made me lol'd. You can rest assured that this dream is over and that it was not a real occurrence
>>
File: 1234043972297.jpg (95KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1234043972297.jpg
95KB, 500x333px
I'd like to trade you a nice juicy wet dream for a nightmare, if you have any left.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.