[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Oh they'll change their attitude, they'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

>"Oh they'll change their attitude, they'll improve!"
They know what they're doing. They shitpost to save a dead thread. You damn well know they won't improve.
>>
that's kind of the name of the game on this board tbh
>>
Do what has been very needed for nearly two years.

>>4969442
Who said I was talking about [s4s]?
>>
>>4969443
oh, what are you talking about
>>
They need to be forced to leave for good.

>>4969445
A wall with ears and eyes.
>>
>>4969446
Oh like in Terraria
>>
If you're the one doing it, then you need to go just as much.

>>4969448
Video game related? Yes.
>>
>>4969451
I'm still have no idea what you're talking about but rock on brobro
>>
>>4969452
What could it possibly be? What is it 9/10 times? Extremely easy to find it this time. But wait, some people choose to sit by and do NOTHING. They shit it up as much as the one who starts it.
>>
I'm serious, how the hell does it get this bad? Why do some people allow this? What is wrong with you?
>>
>>4969456
I think you really have to be more direct, unless you're being purposely vague for the purposes of psychological manipulation
>>
So unbelievably unfair. What the hell is wrong with all of you?

>>4969458
I wonder what it could be? Epic lolz!
>>
Hi
>>
Yeah, the opposite of good for it. I tell you, it's simply epic!
>>
File: MadDucky.png (363KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
MadDucky.png
363KB, 500x360px
YEP. REALLY GOOD FOR THE TOPIC HAHA. TOTALLY WON'T GIVE PEOPLE THE WRONG IDEA.

TOTALLY NOT SHITTING ALL OVER IT AND CAUSING PEOPLE TO SHITPOST IT MORE IN THE FUTURE.

YEP YEP YEP.
>>
What they do is /pol/ levels of bullshit, and you know it.
>>
I've been through more than my fair share this year.

Get a breath of fresh, relaxed, CLEAN air for a week or two like I did, then come back and you'll see how needlessly abrasive and blatantly false they really are. Many of them are clearly not innocent.

We should be completely honest when asking ourselves a few things:
1. What is it that is posted?
2. What is the intent of the poster (hidden OR apparent)?
3. What is the usual outcome of what is posted?
4. If the outcome is negative, is that the desired outcome of the one posting it?
5. Are they honestly and reasonably acting in accordance with the expected age group within the allowed confines?

I probably missed a few.

Losing my mind because there is no other suitable box.
>>
>>4969488
I can't believe that something like this would happen in current year
>>
>>4969466
unchecked dubs on page 7!
>>
>>4969811
unchecked dubs on page 2!
>>
File: 1430256179532.jpg (856KB, 1305x1532px) Image search: [Google]
1430256179532.jpg
856KB, 1305x1532px
dint read thread / 10
im sure it was great doe
>>
>>4969811
unchecked dubs on page 1!
>>
>>4969850
What I'm talking about requires more than hydration to rectify.
>>
>>4970222
fucking check'd and kek'd
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.