[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[s4s] makes me happy Even as bad things happened in life ...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

File: 1428600539278.jpg (108KB, 738x449px) Image search: [Google]
1428600539278.jpg
108KB, 738x449px
[s4s] makes me happy
Even as bad things happened in life ... getting sick, people bullying me IRL... I could always click my [s4s] bookmark and here we are again. After all this time, as uninteresting events in real life have come and gone, as people turned up and then left me over and over again, [s4s] still remains here... as a constant, as one warm friendly light in a dark sea of bullies and neurotypicals.

[s4s] cheered me up years ago when I was sad. Now, it still does. And it never asks for anything, it only keeps on giving, and even the sh*tposting can be funny, and even when it's not funny it was at least trying.

Indeed ... who would ever need a friend other than [s4s]. Let us be friends forever. (・∀・ );

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
File: bully.png (360KB, 510x405px) Image search: [Google]
bully.png
360KB, 510x405px
Rude board ;___;
>>
File: MWSnap912.jpg (12KB, 313x185px) Image search: [Google]
MWSnap912.jpg
12KB, 313x185px
>>4967222
As the speech reached its peak, EPG and fsstgrl entered with the bowl in their pudgy hands. “Drink of this and live in everlasting manbabies!” brayed Lowtax. Ozma dipped her twinkie and sucked the semi-bitter sugar drink deep into her corpulent mass. EPG and fistcunt began to drink their extra potent mix it was enough to feel even a horse but they releized they would need a second serving from the bowl and began to lap greedily at the purple drink. Fishmech convulsed at the taste and began to retch, but it was far too late, his eyes began to roll up into his head as his central nervous system shut down, he was uploading. Richard grabbed his wife and held her nose while Schmorky began to shit uncontrollably into his diaper, his bowels loosened by the poisons of the juice. Richard's wife had her Chinese honor to uphold. The law of the ching and chong. She could not upload herself, someone would have to do it for her. Richard pinched her nose and poured a glass of the grape flavored mixture down her gullet. As she lay on the floor convulsing uncontrollably he quickly dumped his glas over her feet and began to suck the poison from her toes. McCaine was crying, he was scared. He began to masturbate furiously in an attempt to calm himself. Soon he found himself being taken from behind by Big Peeler, Humper Monkey already on the ground a disheveled heap of a manchild. Big Peeler then kissed McCaine deeply swishing saliva and grape Kool Aide into McCaines mouth. He cried and collapsed, his already HIV weakened immune system no match for the powerful poisons. Big Peeler lumbered slowly towards the foot of the stairs, he could barely see, he made out the form of Radium seething with rage and crying uncontrollably. He smashed Big Peeler's face with the crowbar he had previously used to pry open the window and gain entrance to this whole sordid affair.
>>
>>4967244
dude what kind of messed up bunch of manbabies website have you stumbled upon
>>
>>4967327
I think I've developed a new fetish today /jp/. Earlier during the morning while I was watching my animes in bed wrapped in my blanket I started to move a lot trying to find a good position to watch my anime like a boss, totally like comfy guy. The thing is the blanket got wrapped around my legs like a big, silky and smooth diaper.
I've never felt like that before in my whole life /jp/. It was simply amazing. One of the greatest sensations I've ever felt. It made me feel... Safe.
Safe from the outside world.
I can't really explain it very well but damn, it was simply amazing.
After that I started experimenting a bit and even tried out my little sisters diapers and cummed like a rocket.
My cum literally reached the ceiling of my room, I am not exaggerating

And that's why I present you without more delays, the official Touhou Diapers thread.

Let's enjoy ourselves to the fullest.
>>
This comment will get buried, but it needs to be posted.

If you're reading this thread and you're saddened by all the broken people in the world who don't treat each other properly, keep in mind that this is an 4chan thread, with all that entails.

What you're seeing is a collection of the worst posts people care to share, provided by [s4s]'s whole user base. There are a colossal number of people on here, so it shouldn't be surprising that there are a lot of memes here.

If it seems like these kind of bad people are everywhere, remember that you're not seeing a random sample of people... you're reading all the badness collected into one place.

Many, many posters treat their imageboards as they should. It's sad that not everyone does, but don't let yourself believe that most posters are like that just because of this thread.

There are enough people on 4chan that you're going to see the worst humanity can offer here, and also the best. It's a statistical certainty just because so many people are here.

Don't let it get you down.
>>
File: IMG_6062.jpg (59KB, 493x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6062.jpg
59KB, 493x960px
>>4967222
Great Trips
Nice post
Have a cade
>>
File: eyyyy.jpg (289KB, 1082x706px) Image search: [Google]
eyyyy.jpg
289KB, 1082x706px
ey i suffer from crippling loneliness so i shitpost in s4s to talk with someone
pic unrelated
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.