[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"wait wait, hold on" "so I get that you are a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

File: 534534534.jpg (56KB, 445x457px) Image search: [Google]
534534534.jpg
56KB, 445x457px
"wait wait, hold on"
"so I get that you are a virgin, that is barely acceptable for an adult male"
"and I get that you've never kissed a girl, that's still pretty sad, but it happens"
"but you mean to tell me that you've never even ASKED A GIRL OUT and NEVER EVEN HUGGED A GIRL THAT'S NOT FAMILY?"
"jesus fucking christ anon how much of a fucking loser can one person be"
"just do the entire planet a favor and kill yourself right now, just get a kitchen knife, and put it right through your neck"
"fucking wow"
"OHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOH"
>>
>>4965618
thats not very nice
>>
>>4965631
Hey I didn't say it the anime girl did get angry at her i'm just posting what she told me to post
>>
>>4965618
*grabs kitchen knife*
*puts it right through YOUR neck*
*hugs your dead body*

now what... bintch...
>>
>>4965644
You have been living under a rock if you for one second believe that feminism has not won and got you by the balls.

They have been going at it for so long that average men don't dare to talk to children in fear of being seen as a pedophile, meanwhile women working as teachers in elementary are fucking the shit out of our children. They control that entire narrative. How about violence? If a bitch starts stab at you with the kitchen knife and you punch her in the face and she calls the cops, who do you think goes to jail? They have infiltrated the judicial system, the government, the media and the sciences. At this point they've already won, they're just going at it for the lulz to see what more they can take: Like sexism in videogames, manspreading and triggerwords. What will you say when you have to walk on eggshells in the future? If you even dare to speak out against them legions of SJW, manginas, whiteknights, femininsts, your own parents and your friends look at you in disbelief and disproval. Yet you dare come here and deny this.
>>
why so serus
>>
>>4965618
What if I'm a gay virgin
>>
>>4965652
Here's the problem, anon. The Japanese ethos was warped forever by the atomic bomb attacks during WWII. Millions of Japanese men, women, and children were forced to come to terms with the idea of an overwhelmingly powerful entity outside of their control that could wipe them out of existence without warning using unspeakable weapons. They did this, for the most part, by exploring the idea in fiction. Godzilla is one example. Anime is another. If the United States of America were to deploy nuclear weaponry against Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and France, chances are the same thing would happen again: More Godzillas, and more anime. Do you think the world can really handle six animes? In the 1980's, United States President Ronald Reagan developed an idea known as "Mutually-Assured Destruction" (MAD). This philosophy stated that war with Russia would not happen, because there was no way to wage it without both countries being destroyed. I see this same situation today. We cannot nuke more countries for fear of mutually assured destruction when they create more anime. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>4965650
Squinting my eyes in the morning sun, I turn away from the window. My gaze rests upon her body. Eyes closed, she looks absolutely calm. Her chest moves quietly up and down as she breaths. I roll towards her and embrace her, the smell of her messy hair penetrates my nostrils. Slowly, she wakes up as I watch her; her lips draw a lazy smile.

"Hey," she yawns, moving closer. "Want breakfast?"

"Not right now," I answer, kissing her forehead. "Let's just lie down here for a while."

"Alright." She gives me that catlike smile she knows I love, closing her eyes. She looks so careless and happy right now.
Squinting my eyes in the morning sun, I look beside me. Once again, I woke up hugging the pillow. I roll away from the stabbing rays of the morning sun, chasing the vanishing memories of that sweet dream.

"Another year's gone by." I say aloud to the empty bedroom. A small, humorless smile finds its way onto my face when nobody replies. Stumbling towards the computer, I turn on the monitor for the morning ritual. A few new releases downloaded in the night from the RSS torrent; some spam that managed to get past the filters.

I sigh loudly, slumping into the old chair, almost not wanting to hit the bookmark. 4chan is always a mess this time of the year.

I catch myself sighing once again. The sound of the automatic coffee machine lures me into the kitchen with promises of a better day and my fix of glucose and caffeine. Holding my cup, I look out the silent apartment into the busy streets.

"Another day alone."
>>
File: 1457714801116.png (402KB, 1294x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457714801116.png
402KB, 1294x1000px
Time for breakfast!
>>
>>4965657
That's my ideal life
>>
>>4965659
I want to grab that pancake and smush it all over her face, causing a mess of buttery flour and stickiness that will last all day. I love Remi so much.
>>
>>4965661
Puberty hits, and he's become attracted to girls in a way he can't understand. Like everyone else, they scorn and tease him for reasons he can't comprehend, and he spends time in his small social circle of similar rejected people. All he knows is that he isn't like them, and for some reason that makes him a horrible person. He asks a girl out, once. She laughs in his face, and he doesn't get the joke.

Come high school. A certain cynicism and awareness has begun to form, and though he has somehow managed to find some stability in things, dabbling in drugs and music, other people have remained a mystery. He sees people and aqquaintences lose their virginity, fall deeply in love, get pregnant... but he just cannot seem to learn the language of lust -- he is a mute, and his differences just fill him with misery.

Adulthood comes, and with it a cementing of that particular cynicsm and black humor. Despite a longing for companionship, he can never seem to make other people want to ever get close to him. He isn't even given the dignity of rejection -- he's deflected automatically, as if he was never a choice to begin with. His time alone is spent brooding and losing himself in manufactured fantasies of love. Time passes. More than anything, he wishes that just one person would care about him.

Many, many long years of lonliness have passed. Time and life have withered and bleached him. He dies slowly, and in no great ceremony... But there was never, ever a time he didn't feel lonely. He has never even held someone. His whole life, he was alone.
>>
>>4965618
DUMB ANIMEPOSTER
>>
File: 54353453453.jpg (52KB, 436x432px) Image search: [Google]
54353453453.jpg
52KB, 436x432px
>>4965680
too close to home?
>>
>>4965691
I DIDN'T EVEN READ WHAT YOU WROTE
>>
>>4965680
>>4965695
You're still a newfag. LURK MOAR. If you're not a sicko, we can't help that (at least not by trying), but you could at least learn more about us. I suggest you start with some random browsing on Encyclopedia Dramatica.
>>
File: 1430269086415.jpg (95KB, 676x676px) Image search: [Google]
1430269086415.jpg
95KB, 676x676px
>>4965669
t. angsty teenager
>>
>>4965698
encyclopedia britannica is better tbh
>>
>>4965701
You're beginning to assimilate into 4chan culture, but there's still a lot for us to show you. Try becoming legally insane and then coming back - you'll fit in much better.
>>
File: 1436763207018.jpg (117KB, 794x719px) Image search: [Google]
1436763207018.jpg
117KB, 794x719px
>>4965709
No, I'm past that. I have accepted that I will be alone for the rest of my life, most likely, and I wouldn't put it past myself to stay a virgin until I'm like 40 or something. At the beginning, I was very depressed by this and had many mental problems for a couple of years. It's very easy to get a psychiatrist to tell you that you're mentally ill though, and I knew that if I saw one, they would just tell me what I want to hear. So I waited, and I became an adult, and I realized that there is more to life than seeking the acceptance of others. We must seek acceptance of ourselves to find true satisfaction, anon. Hopefully you will realize this someday too. You can be a social loser and not depressed at the same time, you know. It takes practice and introspection, but it's doable.
>>
File: ro ro fite ta powa.gif (145KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
ro ro fite ta powa.gif
145KB, 1280x719px
>>4965730
yeah you just gotta keep playin wit thos archons lol
i used archon magic for a spell yesterday and now i'm in a world of hurt but u no
tats lyfe!
>>
File: 123e1.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
123e1.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>4965748
okay what the fuck does archon mean ive seen this stupid meem used so much and i still don't get it pls explain
>>
File: 1451396958812.gif (230KB, 512x251px) Image search: [Google]
1451396958812.gif
230KB, 512x251px
>>4965753
Can't you into computer mr gibs me pils so i don't hab to tryee?????
https://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/4930258/#4930747
>>
File: 1451870601212.jpg (171KB, 680x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451870601212.jpg
171KB, 680x720px
>>4965764
Wow thx u bury much miss toshino san
>>
>>4965771
be wary of dem archons yall
>>
File: 1390966843628.jpg (476KB, 1600x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1390966843628.jpg
476KB, 1600x1036px
>>4965618
What does it mean when all of this is true but you're not some total shut in NEET loser and all other aspects of your life are totally normal or perhaps even prosperous? I have lots of friends who I hang out with often, I'm highly educated, I have a great enjoyable respectable job that pays well, I have a great family life, I'm very happy, healthy, and physically fit, I have several hobbies I enjoy, but for some reason despite success everywhere else I am a hand-holdless virgin.

And I'm not even particularly bothered by it, unless someone brings it up in an attempt to shame me.
>>
>>4966090
It literally doesn't matter and you're better off for not letting it ruin your life
>>
>>4966090
It means you are enlightened
>>
a worthy girl that hasn't let themselves become a walking archon feast is rare
PROTIP: don't settle for the low hanging fruit
>>
>>4965618
Why am I reading this?
>virgin
No
>male
No
>never kissed a girl
I have kissed girls
>how much of a fucking loser can one person be
I'm the worst one here?
I'm not going to kill myself over it though, lol
>>
>>4966290
I think you're too blatant with your new "i kiss girls" troll you should be more subtle

you don't even sound like a real girl you have to go"well I love cock but I have made out with girls before, even though I never fisted them or put them in a collar or actual degenerate lesbian shit"

im just spitballing btw
>>
>>4966295
What. Dude lol. I have had a woman's hand in me but not a man's. I've never exactly returned that favor either. It's different working up to it with a girl bc they don't have a dick. I'm not even a lesbian and I'm not bragging or anything so stfu
>>
>>4966298
worst story ever alert

check my dubs then die
>>
There used to be lesbian posters here and I didn't want to say gay shit around them out of embarrassment basically. For the record I'm straight
>>
>>4966300
>00
Nice dubs I am checking them but I'm not ded yet srry
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.