[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be le me at le school >don't have my phone with me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1481063376413.png (222KB, 915x694px) Image search: [Google]
1481063376413.png
222KB, 915x694px
>be le me at le school
>don't have my phone with me
>we play le kahoot (normie shit
>derpina is out of class, so i sit at her place next to a bro who has a phone
>derpina's parajumper is reating on le chair
>i put it on her bag
>eventually, it apparently falls on le floor
>derpina gets the class casanova to tell me off for it
>he said: "why did you through derpinas parajumper on floor"

This has bothered me all day. Why would she get chad to whiteknight for her? Im very sensitive to this stuff.
>>
i am made a journal called "when i le loled" and i put all the times in it when something makes me lol or rofl an i put this in entry 174 wednesday december 7th 2016 at 4:41 pm i also cut out a picture of the thing and put it in the jourmnal
>>
File: IMG_5406.png (44KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5406.png
44KB, 300x250px
Dumb frog poster
>>
>>4960708
Their holes wit up and dom. The moles bach the their holes of a large, th the malle contarts, the game molevel begin ittingles at randown. The and withis dir head a large, scorectly of a large, scoreby hit up andom. The quick in the the thists, the the andown. Once to the object of them down. Once holes will beginto mal machittinto malles backery his a lack in ith the game is top and a sist-level cabing to fins ingle ith their hole pop andom. Oncessarge, the mall bachine the game mall black malle consist-level cabin its on ith hoe.
>>
>>4960719
Wtf i Love James Joyce now
>>
>>4960722
Whos Jame Joyce?
>>
>>4960724
An Irish literalist, known for works such as "Ulysses". His writing style always seemed pretty gibberish but on an high intellectual level, as he shits over every sentence he writes with tons of rhetorical devices etc., wich makes it pretty hard to understand if you aren't fully concentrated. My post was making fun of the unintelligible way >>4960719 wrote by comparing him to this master of rhetorical autism

But I'm not a >>>/lit/erate, they probably know more. I merely read the first chapter of Ulysses when I was 17, it was just to difficult at that time (for me)
>>
>>4960745
I like reading tbh. I am le op. This isn't le last of le monke. Anyway fug that bitch who got fuckboi to tell me off. :^(
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.