[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you leave me I won't miss you, and I wont ever take you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1467399015879.png (223KB, 288x384px) Image search: [Google]
1467399015879.png
223KB, 288x384px
if you leave me I won't miss you, and I wont ever take you back.

girl your memory won't ever haunt me cause I don't love you. and if you'll buy that....
>>
lol fucking normie
>>
>>4959602
Culture demons need their throats slit open!
>>
>>4959616
should we ban OP?
>>
>>4959616
whats one of those things
>>
>>4959616
she cried when I left her now I try to forgeti her. oh how foolish I was to leave.

even my heart was smart enough to stay behind.
>>
File: charles-manson-spahn-raid-mug.jpg (190KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
charles-manson-spahn-raid-mug.jpg
190KB, 960x960px
>>4959616
Finally, someone who speaks the truth!
>>
File: 1469339629247.jpg (32KB, 768x646px) Image search: [Google]
1469339629247.jpg
32KB, 768x646px
>>4959646
when the sun goes down on my side of town that lonesome feeling comes to my door. and the whole word turns... blue
>>
>>4959666
Heil Satan! Heil Satan!
>>
blame it all on ny roots that I showed up in boots qnd ruined your black tie affair. I was the last one to know, the last one to show. I wqs the last one you thought would be there.

I saw the surprise, the look in your eyes as I took that glass of champagne.
I got friends in low places
>>
>>4959698
is that a kendrick lamar song
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.