[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Using this thread to draw attention to certain elements

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1430286616243.jpg (740KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1430286616243.jpg
740KB, 1920x1080px
Using this thread to draw attention to certain elements of provincial life
>>
1) Going into a mastadon eyeclutch
>>
File: 1436024722602.jpg (2MB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1436024722602.jpg
2MB, 1280x1920px
2) Never naming your second born
>>
4) Arriving too late at a funeral

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
5) Creating birdhouses for woodpeckers for a period of time exceeding 400,00 weeks
>>
6) Constantly using water pumps to get fresh water instead of sink faucets or water bottles [Citation needed]
>>
7) Allowing yourself the freedom to maintain long distance relationships with old friends
>>
8) Observing firsthand the destructive forces of a tornado or hurricane
>>
9) Wondering if that old chocolate factory ever gonna open up again
>>
very interesting, I am allowing continue
>>
10) Candles
>>
11) Looking over and noticing that logistically that bush can't possibly be in the same place it used to be, but it somehow is anyway
>>
12) When the wind travels briskly across the autumn meadows and you feel the spirits of the ancients lifting you up and calling out to you amongst the trees and the fields and you say to yourself my god am I Really shitting
>>
17) I told Rhoda I told her I said if you don't stop listening to that damn rap music you're gonna turn into one of those damn latino mexican superstars or some kind of what t
>>
18) Using your hands to make pottery that lasts you for the rest of your life and beyond
>>
19) A cold morning reminding you of home
>>
20) Fresh baked muffins making it just right for Christmas time
>>
22) Surely you can't remember the last time you had this much cornbread
>>
File: emma stone in 1975.jpg (56KB, 668x429px) Image search: [Google]
emma stone in 1975.jpg
56KB, 668x429px
>>
cozy good smart thread i gots this picc saved u probs copt it from me
>>
>>4959671
ps she wasnt even alive in ’75
>>
>>4959055
>>4959077
Nice dubbies lass
>>
>>4960389
prove it
>>
File: file.png (435KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
435KB, 750x1334px
>>4960626
also ln3google
>>
>>4960631
damn she fine
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.