[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey [s4s], it's my first time visiting, and I'm l curious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

Hey [s4s], it's my first time visiting, and I'm l curious what this board is all about. As a newcomer I'm interested to see what sort of stuff goes down here, and get a first impression of the kind of posting that's normal here. So please fill me in everything I should know about [s4s]!
>>
>>4953656
pel
>>
>>4953661
pel?
>>
File: Chaika_on_the_front_page!.jpg (28KB, 340x321px) Image search: [Google]
Chaika_on_the_front_page!.jpg
28KB, 340x321px
>>4953656
[s4s], nice board! [s4s], 4chan counterculture! Memes! Invented! Elsewhere, seriousness, bitterness, rudeness, too much! Fun, forgotten! Here, those attitudes, laughed at! In-jokes, parodied!
>>
>>4953676
That Sounds Pretty Positive.
>>
File: 1468166831299.png (416KB, 548x481px)
1468166831299.png
416KB, 548x481px
ah!
The problem is OP! You probably aren't seeing it all! Just [s4s]-->/s4s/? LMAO! You don't see the BASKETS OF LOVE, the ARCHON EXTERMINATION SQUAD, or the SILLY GHOSTS. That's basically 40-70 percent! Disjointed and spastic + Fullpicture.exe not found!! :D

/s4s/ interface right now is FUNNY and unintelligible!
>>
>>4953656
HAHA OFF BY ONE FAGGOT
CHECK THESE

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4953689
Whoa off by one there.
>>
>>4953696
I've never been off by one in my life
Catching doubles is like breathing hehe

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
you just have to be yourself
>>
>>4953686
There must be some greater level of humor I'm missing out on, something I'm still blind to.
>>
>>4953699
you're godly luck brought you those dubs

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4953703
I guess that's always good advice.
>>
File: 1479006312569.jpg (769KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1479006312569.jpg
769KB, 1920x1200px
>>4953705
Many people are conflicted about what they want out of life, surely there is a world of possibilities withn your mind, but the outside world only allows for specific possibilities to exist. This causes confusion and terror amongst the general population and leads to increased paranoia and diacretic malformations in the time/space contingency.
You only see a tenth of what is true. There are a million little strings attached to every choice you make; you can destroy your life every time you choose. But maybe you won't know for twenty years. And you may never ever trace it to its source. And you only get one chance to play it out. Just try and figure out your own divorce. And they say there is no fate, but there is: it's what you create. And even though the world goes on for eons and eons, you are only here for a fraction of a fraction of a second. Most of your time is spent being dead or not yet born.
>>
>>4953723
Thank you, I suppose?
>>
>>4953656
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>4953752
Are you sure? I figured it was because I was on a mobile device.
>>
>>4953764
Yeah, you're gonna wanna switch over to the interface as soon as possible. I made the same mistake back when I was new too, don't worry.
>>
>>4953767
Okay I've switched over but nothing seems to have changed.
>>
>>4953778
Let your computer acclimate to the new posting environment, it takes some time. You computer might be experiencing what CS PhDs like to call, "technical interfacial altitude sickness."
>>
>>4953788
How much time do you think that will take.
>>
>>4953793
Following the golden rules should mean that your body can acclimatise as you ascend and so you will be less likely to develop acute mountain sickness. However, if you need to go up more quickly, you could consider taking a drug called acetazolamide (also known as Diamox). There is now good evidence [BMJ. 2004;328:797] that acetazolamide reduces symptoms of acute mountain sickness in trekkers, although it does have some unusual side-effects: it makes your hands and feet tingle, and it makes fizzy drinks taste funny.

As with any form of altitude sickness, if you do have acute mountain sickness, the best treatment is descent. Painkillers may ease the headache, but they don’t treat the condition. Acetazolamide may be helpful, especially if you need to stay at the same altitude, and resting for a day or two might give your body time to recover. It is essential that you should NEVER go up higher if you have acute mountain sickness.
>>
>>4953818
pls
>>
>>4953890
Sup.
>>
Don't try to convince me with messages from God
You accuse us of sins committed by yourselves
Its easy to condemn without looking in the mirror
Behind the scenes opens reality

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4953894
Sup.
>>
Fortune?
>>
fishe
>>
Looks like I have a lot to learn.
>>
Layer upon layer of ironic humor.
>>
>>4953723
synechdoche ny checked
>>

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>
Nice posting, dubs, ass, Chaika on the front page, Keksandra, and doge.
>>
>>4953656
L O L Feels That Way Sorry Truth Won We See If Law IS Law Now ? The Lier Is On Tv Say BS Lie Of GREED There Lies Cost Life
Hope We Make It .... BUT Bad Money = WAR Sorry Just The History, Of Lies Repeating Itself.... Just Maybe, We Save Our Selfs ......... From The Nuclear END ......@32 CPM = 0.14 uSv/H
Truth WINS
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.