[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you cant come in to [s4s] and just make memes you dont belong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 29

File: coliq.png (126KB, 1079x2143px) Image search: [Google]
coliq.png
126KB, 1079x2143px
If you cant come in to [s4s] and just make memes

you dont belong here

this thread is for people who can write shit

If I dont get responses, I'm killing myself figuratively and metaphorically speaking
>>
shit
>>
>>4938268
>>4938268
Some people actually think making memes is fun. If a meme isn't made today then I'm going to fucking destroy your mother's pussy tonight. Ha, you thought I'm meming? well fuck you too kid, I'm not meming anymore. I want a meme, if I dont get one im going to kill memers left and right through my own particular specific memes, fbi dont hurt me pls.

How funny do you think I'm being?

doesnt matter because when ever someone is meming its always funny
>>
>>4938271
Some faggot just said shit like he thought he was being funny, hey kid that wasnt a meme hey kid that wasnt funny

I need danker.

NEXT
>>
Some faggots might think im being autistically aggressive, nah dude, just tired of seeing shitty memes on [s4s] lately. Fuckin spergin out right now and my meds arent working
>>
File: mad-kid.jpg (515KB, 1908x1920px) Image search: [Google]
mad-kid.jpg
515KB, 1908x1920px
AM I BEING FUNNY YET? AM I IRONIC OR NON-IRONIC WHAT STATE AM I IN?

AM IN A QUANTUM STATE OF IRONY AND SINCERITY?

FUCK YOU KIDS MAKE ME A FUCKING MEME ALREADY HURRY THE FUCK UP
>>
wow what a bunch of faggots my mom said [s4s] was meme center, there are no memes here haha

go rek yourselfs stupid memers, get me some memes or im telling my mom she was wrong as shit
>>
where are the faggots that will make me nice and shit hahahahahaha

Im not nice awwwwwwww

poor memers im not nice, well make me nice

i bet you cant even comprehend who I am-, you cant un-meme me
>>
What level is this guy on?

they ask

Heh, losers cant get on my meme
>>
That Vulcan gave arrows unto Apollo and Diana the fourth day after their Nativities, according to Gentile Theology,may passe for no blinde apprehension of the Creation of the Sunne and Moon, in the work of the fourth day; When the diffused light contracted into Orbes, and shooting rayes, of those Luminaries. Plainer Descriptions there are from Pagan pens, of the creatures of the fourth day; While the divine Philosopher unhappily omitteth the noblest part of the third; And Ovid (whom many conceive to have borrowed his description from Moses) coldly deserting the remarkable account of the text, in three words, describeth this work of the third day; the vegetable creation, and first ornamentall Scene of nature; the primitive food of animals, and first story of Physick, in Dietetical conservation.
>>
"wait is he meming bad ironically?"

PFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's probably what they're asking hahaha losers
>>
>>4938288
good dubs
>>
>>4938294
you sound scared dude, I heard how weak your compliment was, say something else, i bet you arent even meming anymore

you're scared of me
>>
>>4938268
u cnt tel me wht 2 do i m th'meme maker
>>
>>4938268
wow dude mean thread ths is not nize at all pls go :^(((((
>>
>>4938296
holy fuck dude that meme was actually not bad i bet you cant do that again though cause you're actually scared of meming with me
>>
>>4938300
the dubs post
>>
make me you dip
>>
File: mem.png (8KB, 672x222px)
mem.png
8KB, 672x222px
>>4938302
mem
>>
>>4938306
this meant for this>>4938300
>>
posting an original artwork, valued at 25 cents
>>
>>4938308
shit this shit is fire i might leave, but maybe there's only one meme genius and he's just a nerd memer or some shit, gtfo
>>
>>4938312
wtf does that even say kid I cant read your stupid meme
>>
>>4938314
that's ART you peasant
>>
File: dualt.png (18KB, 672x328px)
dualt.png
18KB, 672x328px
>>4938312
wow intrstin
hers n orignal art valued at 250000000000000 cent s
>>4938313
i ain no nrdo!
>>
>>4938316
is art art if no one can see it?

really tickles your perceptrons
>>
my mom made crab cakes so im gonna eat some

you guys can make memes and stuff if you're good

later
>>
>>4938317
This looks like two Yeti's side by side singing.
>>
File: mart.png (14KB, 672x328px) Image search: [Google]
mart.png
14KB, 672x328px
>>4938345
tru art is open 2 interp

wht dos ths look like 2 u
>>
ha no good memes while I was gone, i knew you werent good. I told my mom while I was eating crab cakes that there was one meme that was good and some other meme I couldnt even properly see or interpret. Me and my mom then talked about the meaning of art and what art is and she said that even if you cant interprety art it's still art. She's smart guys. Smarter than you guys, and she can make a hell of a crab cake.
>>
>>4938354
A robot on a grassy cliff deciding whether to continue walking on the grass or to walk on the concrete.
>>
>>4938354
yeah but the question is is whether or not if art cant be interpreted whatsoever if it is truly art, like if there was art that was invisible and stuff

my mom said that even if art is invisible and no one can see it like on babel image archives then its still art, my mind was blown
>>
>>4938370
https://babelia.libraryofbabel.info/about.html

see link
>>
>>4938370
>babel image archives
literally what?
>>
>>4938378
see this

>>4938374
>>
>>4938380
4sublime8me
>>
>>4938382
It's deep shit yo
>>
File: awar.png (21KB, 672x328px)
awar.png
21KB, 672x328px
>>4938359
u misd ths 1
>>4938354

>>4938368
u got it!!!!
art awardddd!!!!!

>>4938370
arts
tarts
bot exstence w/out ppl 2 car
jk lol art is meaningles w/out ppl 2 interpppp its only potentail arto
>>4938374
lov ths site btw i rember havin fun w/ frends jst lookin up sily stuff n bein like "wow tht was thr b4 we type it"
i actual hav a thng 2 say bout th'librare of babl so her we go

so thlibrare of babl has a limito
i 4get wht but its like 400 page?? i 4get
so u cn get al th'books u wnt up 2 tht
howev lets say it ws half of tht
only 200 pagee
wel ok but 4 the later 200 page u cld jst serch agan 4 them n thn combin th'2 for the orginal 400 page book ok so its not rly n-e-les of a libare tht has evry-thng becuz its stil ther in a snese
now kep dividin n dividin
eventual u get dwn 2 jst 1 page w/ jst 1 leter alowd
thts th'alpherbet
al posibl informatoinos r contain in our alphbt we jst need th'rite combo
jst like the babelabrary its al ther alredy
>>
>>4938393
dude
>>
>>4938393
how the fuck did you even make that image bro
>>
File: gray wishs.png (13KB, 672x328px) Image search: [Google]
gray wishs.png
13KB, 672x328px
>>4938398
du
>>4938406
art secrete ; )
>>
>>4938427
0.o interesting stuff

its actually peaceful
>>
File: mount.png (8KB, 672x328px) Image search: [Google]
mount.png
8KB, 672x328px
>>4938432
thnk u
peacful is nicee : )
>>
>>4938268
The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering.
>>
>>4938517
true
>>
File: room.png (12KB, 672x328px)
room.png
12KB, 672x328px
>>4938517
its only fitin 4 hel 2 b teribl in th'most unintrstin ways n 2 b surounded w/ unintrstin acounts of its horor
2 giv u glimps of hop n thn covr it w/ medocrty
2 b crshed by absolutly nthin is th'way of ths wrld
>>
>>4938268
what do you want me to write?

average iq: 125
>>
>>4938268
hey i've already written lots of things and you never responded to me so here's what I have to say to you about all of the things that you just said including the things that I have perceived from the manner in which your meme is placed on this page we find ourselves on this wonderful and glorious morning (it is actually night, thank you for noticing and I would also like to tell you that DISNEY'S MOANA IS THE NEW HIT ANIME OF THE SEASON!

Tune in as all of your friends take turns making fun of you until you blind yourself crying, run awlwardly into the corner and itch that itchy itch you have slotted in the slit between your finders and the magnificent and splendid spectacular windwave concave conclave raved over by the finest reviewers this side of the Milky Way Galaxy, let me just say, Alex.

I am very happy that we could have you on our program today. Now, there are many things to discuss, first and foremost being the fact that you are presumptuous and inexplicible in the reality that you, above all things, know N O T H I N G about life as a conceptualization. To you there is a method, a tonality that can be confined and controlled into representable packages and fed out into the deep dark minds of the overall; take time to welcome yourselve to this new paradigm through which we have shifted. Congratulations! You did it! You finally learned to read again! It's like all I had to do was when I then you know that this was not gone wrong and there was nothing there but the other thing that didn't want to be what it was, and that itself was problematic in a fashion of ways that were now more like a distance than anything perceptibly WHITE AND BLACK AND RED AND there was one other thing you didn't really know about, and what it is really has everything to do with the end of the world as things have been in the past 2 years, once and again they have fallen apart as I, and I ask, then.

What would you have me write about?
>>
>>4938867
how can I become the new hit anime of the season?
>>
>>4938870
you just have to believe in you'reselve and in you're heart that you can be the top new anime hit series of the season too if you can find a way to induce a trance in which your consciousness departs from your physical frame and turns you into a mimic of what was previously viewed as "self." The full switch happens instantaneously. It's nothing that you've seen before, more like a warping as you turn your perception sideways and leave your body, floating across a vacant room with no depth, only size and invisible walls .

The deep hum of the enterprise brings you closer to the sandwich, and as you hear your alarm ringing in your distant mind you realize...

"AHHH, I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL AGAIN! *crash* MOM, WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP, WAHHHH!!!"

You thrash about upstairs, making quite the scene as your mother, showered and dressed, prepares a 5 course meal for you to eat for breakfast. She looks lovingly yet sadly toward your room, "Oh *ENTER YOUR ANIME NAME HERE*, you are such a loving and cultured meme master."

You run out of your room with a megalithic spaz, trip over a toy left by you're only little brother, Kevin, as your run toward the steps which, by the way, you are now tumbling down.

As you can see, when you are part of something so incredible your mind often shifts into slow motion. It's not like you can do anything to stop yourself, or at least you were thinking so until you noticed that there was your Japanese/English homework floating in the air next to you "Because you dropped it, klutz >_<;;"

You step harshly on the book, leaping from it and landing on the floor in the living room. The impact of your landing blows your mother's hair back, and she squints. "How many times have I told you to be more careful when you're coming down the stairs, *YOUR ANIME NAME HERE*?"

"No time to explain, LOVE YOU MOM!" You grab a piece of toast and head sprinting toward the door.
>>
>tfw u got a 36 on ur act
>>
>>4938919
sorry, but who are you quoting?
>>
>>4938728
something a genius such as myself could only understand, not this presumptuous crap >>4938867
>>4938907
nah its ok
>>
>>4938922
checked
>>
>>4938922
who are (You) quoting, quoter?
>>
>>4938923
this crap only presumes that you'll take the time NOT to read it. for all intents and purposes it not only effectively does the job that is being asked of it, it also creates a paradigm of text that can somehow perhaps transform you into something more dainty and proud that the thing that you presume you may be. really, you're like me, just jaded and uneducated.
>>
>>4938929
what is education? is it just a piece of paper from an institution? or is it actual real learning?
>>
>>4938919
no one gives a fuck that you studied hard and then were able to methodically regurgitate everything you were fed in high school like a farm animal. This site is for the failures, for the lazy, for the mentally distraught, the truly creative types

the loners and the virgins

the faggots and the supremes, the ones that got A's without studying, the ones who played chess in the back round of a physics class, the ones that didn't give a fuck because they didn't have to because they already were the people that they were that no one could be
>>
>>4938927
please sir may I have a book deal, I promise I can write this brain diahrea for hours, days, months, whatever you want. bleed me dry, just let me slide free from the rock on which I was borne and raised. do you say more when you say less? it depends on whether you say more more or more less.
>>
>>4938929
Yeah well I'm reading Kant's Critique of Judgment

fuck you kid
>>
I always knew that I was smarter than other kids growing up. They were fearful of my intellectual prowess and might and would humbly cower and shake in their seats as I answered questions. Heh. My teacher would always sing my praises and once asked my mother if she'd be willing to let me skip from the second grade to the fifth. She foolishly refused, believing that I'd be unable to cope with the social pressure of being younger in a higher grade while still retaining the capability to academically dominate my classmates.

I wasn't moved forward and was forced to endure remaining placed in the "correct" age for my grade. Quite an accomplishment that I made it through. Imagine, if you would, being at the same level as Einstein. Instead of being given scholarships and access to the best universities and laboratories in the country, you're told to finger-paint colors on a board and do book reports on novels geared towards toddlers.

Such was my life, and such is the reason why I now struggle to wear a thin veil of normalcy. I'm as clueless about relating to "ordinary" people as they are to monkeys or raccoons. Perhaps they can empathize with the struggles of their fellow mammals on some basic level, but their minds are not attuned to the save frequency and wavelength.

Try to picture yourselves, if you would, having to live life in the manner I've lived mine - persuaded for years to hide my gifts from the world for fear of being demeaned and labeled a freak. Everybody is jealous of my talents. I could play complex piano symphonies at the age of seven and read at a college level in kindergarten. I mastered calculus at the same time the other kids were being frustrated by long division tables and the concept of variables.

I have an IQ of 110, which is the same as geniuses such as Francis Crick, who discovered the double-helix structure of DNA. My IQ is significantly above the norm, and I feel utterly detached from the ordinary.
>>
File: I'm off!.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I'm off!.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>4938907
mondai nanka
nanimo nai yo kekkoo
kekkou
ikeru mon ne?
shippai datte egao de saa
kimi to issho
norikoete yukou!
(surii tsuu wan janpu!)
>>
>>4938932
I’m not a failure, I’m not lazy etc. and yet I am here
>>
>>4938930
education is something that you take, not something you receive. you earn a degree, it molds you. if you're not studying something that motivates you and you're in college to get a job, not get an education: then yes, it's just a piece of paper.

the fact is, there are endless things to learn in a college, and many of them have a lot to do with the friendships you create and the adventures you go on. Studying is important, but more important is being able to use the information you are taking in to put something back into the whole process so that you can learn and grow and see new things and conceptualize new possibilities. Not only this, but the college experience itself, when used correctly, brings you into a tight-knit group of peers who share themselves honestly, particularly in a creative degree scenario.

You are fooled if you think there is no value in education. And if you are "educated" then you have missed a vital key in the education process, that key being you applying yourself and doing something with your studies.
>>
File: 1450888063569.jpg (99KB, 640x800px)
1450888063569.jpg
99KB, 640x800px
>>4938932
Yeah except for the virgin thing.
Save yourselves, don't be like me.
Or don't, whatever.
You'll learn anyway.
>>
>>4938937
that's just really not nice and I don't care for it, just wanting to be honest with you right now familamadingdong.

thanks for being so super, and have a wonderful and scrupulous evening.
>>
>>4938942
Say something more interesting, you're not contributing to the thread by acting like a ironic retard
>>
>>4938945
it molds you , you say
you mean it enters your mind and changes your entire being into something different
that sounds like an archon~
>>
>>4938948
I'm OP, bitch

I knew posting IQ's would attract all the pretentious faggots to write brilliant hipster shit for me. Suck me now
>>
>>4938938
I googled a fragment of this and apparently it isn’t a copypasta
which is fine until I read that your IQ is 110
So you must either be incredibly narcissistic and mildly stupid or a trolololololl
Either way, you don’t seem to be a fun person to be around
>>
>>4938939
Is this the New Hit Anime?
>>
>>4938953
The kid contributed the thread at the least, unlike you
>>
File: 1458575633599.gif (451KB, 500x281px)
1458575633599.gif
451KB, 500x281px
>>4938945
Yeah this except I'm terrified of people because I think they are all infested with archons.
So I am not making friends at all even though [everyone] wants to be my friend!!!
>>
>>4938951
how foolish of you to believe that such a beast is untameable. Of course you are taught a form, you are presented with a beast. And when it is finished you devour that beast and you turn it into a mockery of itself: a mockery of YOU, even.

How do you think I ended up here? This is the melting pot of a series of messages that created something unimaginable. This is the place where I killed my beast, and it set me free from the mellowdramatic chatter that now fills your dull mind. Learn to escape from your fatalism and become spiritually enlightened and open to new things. Find a way that you can connect to others, to form bonds and grow as an individual. You're not a computer, you're a human being. And you can't live on data alone. Sometimes you just need a little emotion, and a friend. You never know where you'll end up if you just try to do something, just once, and give it everything you've got.
>>
>>4938953
I am not that person, that is another person who was reading a documentary about themselves. I will say that I recognize and resonate with that story, but that is not me and also I would never say such because I know it would make everyone upset and uncomfortable...

My IQ is actually 130
>>
Man I love this thread.
>>
>>4938966
fucking beautiful anon, good meme man.

its ok bro, some people will never understand your genius like I do
>>
>>4938972
it's ok, friend. they can never truly hurt me :^)
>>
>>4938973
:)
>>
File: 1458489533460.jpg (47KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1458489533460.jpg
47KB, 500x475px
>>4938938
Teachers hated me because I was a rambunctious and intelligent boy male.
They treated me like a criminal lol!!
One told my mom verbatim "it's not fair to the rest of the students for one student to do better and skip grades"
I'll show them fair. I'M SHOWING THEM FAIR.
>>
>>4938966
Maybe such a thread isn’t the best place to start checking dubs, but...
smart comment, awesome dubs, good job
>>
>>4938977
I was held back for my age; funny. I had to do 4th grade twice; what a sham. I was so bored through highschool I just played MMOs and ate lots of cheetos and drank mountain dew and looked at the stars and wondered what was going to come after all of this, you know?

I never thought this would be it, but I guess it's not all bad!

great digits by the way, just serendipitous.
>>
>>4938977
>www.dictionary.com: rambunctious — difficult to control, exuberant
Perhaps teachers didn’t hate you for your intelligence
>>
>>4938960
are you crying?

oh my, I-I'm sorry, young anime gril.

Listen, I'm not an archon. Most things are not archons, but. Look. What you need to understand is that archons can be defeated by strong, creative minds. Fear is what they feed on, but their essence is thought; they are patterns. And patterns and always be overcome by cunning and strategy.

You have nothing to fear, sweet bby. You have the strength inside you to conquer your demons. All you have to do now is face them, and carve your name into their backs.
>>
I sometimes wonder if you can have intellectual sex with someone. Like whether it would be possible to fuck someone like Hamlet or Sherlock with just your mind. I one time, in a psychotic episode literally had sex with myself by just pretending I was seducing myself in a chess-esque way and had the best orgasm ever.
>>
>>4938989
what do you think writing is?
>>
>>4938991
it's better in person, you need to get a chick from like Harvard or some shit and then do it, I swear it's the sexiest thing ever
>>
>>4938991
yeah anyway, it's just different than reading words from a book. I'll admit, a few posters got me horny with their writing, but it was only for a bit. There's a certain Machiavellianism that goes into the seduction technique. I can't let anyone know though. Genius is like being part of a club, there's a certain language that we understand that other plebs will never grok
>>
>>4938993
tell me more about your hidden technique
>>
Slamming your left buttcheek against your Echo keyboard, jamming meaningless letters into the internet for nobodies to see. The Shitpost.
>>
>>4938998
very nice, but not quite good
>>
>>4938996
Always be talking about the conversation in a meta way with the girl, and use cultured words here and there. Get "The way to vocabulary, power, and culture." But talk about the conversation in a detached way, never actually be talking about things. And be good-looking obviously, or else you just look like a creep.
>>
File: 1462168450766.png (55KB, 229x282px)
1462168450766.png
55KB, 229x282px
>>4938966
There is no pain greater than social rejection. These people are demons that wish to hurt me! Then I self destruct and permanently damage my body for YEARS because I can't open up to what I wanted and instead push them away.

>>4938981
I wasn't bored when I had to smile for the archons while they chewed on my soul

>>4938982
dumb kids sit there like docile girls
generally girls are inherently dumb in the natural curiosity way fyi

>>4938987
I guess I need to lay off the drugs then. I gave up on the on my own ones a while ago but really these doctor approved things are just making me weak.
>>
>>4939002
oh hey I have done this way too often in my past. nowadays I prefer to just be level with girls, since most of my seduction is toward one woman and the rest of the females I know are married with kids.
>>
>>4939000
I'm not here for quality. Good trips.
>>
>>4939005
Can you give me examples of what you mean because I don't want to assume that my method is unoriginal now. I was trying it out while I was psychotic and thought it was original tbh.
>>
>>4939004
get off the meds, they are not for you! you do not need to be medicated, you need to be challenged!

also I am sorry about the archons eating your soul. did you ever figure that whole thing out or are they still currently gnawing away at your innermost covenant?
>>
An archontic infection begins by the parasite lowering your vibration to lock you in an astral plane; there you are much more easily influenced and controlled. They can achieve this through many methods, drugs, alcohol and pharmaceuticals can be used by the Archons to infiltrate the freewill of people. In this state the possessing entity can then drain the energy directly from the solar plexus. Anyone trying to rid themselves of an archontic infection will be brought very quickly to paranoia and anger towards other people. It is reported that Meth addicts and heroin users often see these archontic parasites as demons around them.
>>
>>4939010
you pretend to know far more than you actually do, but then you start to meet people who actually do know things and they start calling you out on things that you once believed you knew, thereby discovering that you don't know anything about yourself or the person on the other side of the circle. you see, you will know these people longer than you assume, and if you have passion and love within you you will not easily forget them. it's like a string that attaches people to one another. and eventually you have to accept the fact that the strings you have woven are simply not worth reeling in. Eventually you'll crave something more than surface-level interaction.

Also, let me pontificate concerning the aforementioned "meta-man." This individual exists on a plane where no one can reach, because they are not meant to be able to reach it. You will eventually find yourself lonely on your island and only your whit and resonant life experience will be there to determine what you do with the rest of you life.

Women are not toys. Stop pretending that you are above them, or one day they will crush you.
>>
>>4939011
They're gnawing at me
>>
>>4939015
then let them eat you, and be reborn :^)

It's ok to cry, Anon...It's ok to let those feelings out.
>>
File: 1475417291795.png (1MB, 1120x1078px)
1475417291795.png
1MB, 1120x1078px
>>4939011

They still get me every October.
The faces change, or sometimes there aren't faces at all, and I just fall apart.
EXCITE!
OVERSTIMULATE!
RAGE!
DEFLATE!
EEEEMMPTYYYYY

Happy new year!
>>
>>4939018
almost...
>>
File: captnplnt.jpg (24KB, 530x296px)
captnplnt.jpg
24KB, 530x296px
>>4939018
now that's the kinda party I love to be invited to.

Remmeber, the power is you'res.
>>
>>4939014
It's so easy to manipulate them. I'm going to start looking even better. Women loved to be fucked with in the mind, I thought you knew this. I mean, I'm only 22 I obviously don't know shit but I know that women love a Machiavellian for the short-term. Maybe your method works long-term and for the longanimity-kind of relationships. But I'm going for less cautious, more violent, and with more audacity method.
>>
File: 1456934175020.png (833KB, 1100x526px)
1456934175020.png
833KB, 1100x526px
>>4939017
dude no lol i'm not done here yet
it just hurts because I did exactly that for almost a decade and now I have to rebuild.

>>4939015
ahaha that wasn't your reply omg lol!!

>>4939020
I'M GETTING CLOSER
I CAN SEE IT
THE LIGHT
>>
>>4939025
My writing is kind of lazy btw because my meds make me fucking weak as an ant. My muscles become stiff, but I did make the thread for shits and giggles to let the process be a little bit more smooth.
>>
File: 1478227000174.jpg (498KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478227000174.jpg
498KB, 1000x1000px
>>4939012
drugs are a fuggin pain
doctors are DUMB
>>
>>4939027
I know that feel, fam. It gon' be ok. You gon' make it, booboo

>>4939025
You are literally incapable of understanding the concept, I understand that. Just remember my words and maybe one day you'll think, "Wow, Anon sure is smart. What a great friend."
>>
medication is rude. please, lord Bateman, look what they are doing to the children! these nice children are turning rude all because of MEDICATION!

I plead of you, Lord. Please deliver these cute anime women from the pain and suffering of these false prophet external forces, let them see the world, through your eyes.

Bless us oh dear lord.
>>
File: 1462949945621.gif (185KB, 454x290px) Image search: [Google]
1462949945621.gif
185KB, 454x290px
>>4939012
>Anyone trying to rid themselves of an archontic infection will be brought very quickly to paranoia and anger towards other people
That too. A lot of that.

>>4939002
For me it's all about body chemistry. If I'm inline I'm golden, if I'm not it's worthless.
And by golden I mean I still have the big hang up to deal with.

>>4939014
simply not worth reeling in
well yeah
That's what I always told myself regarding the fear.
I have been a meta-man for well over a decade now.
Women have already crushed me. The original archon was a keeper.
>>
>>4939035
You're right. I'm incapable of understanding why a person supposedly older than me (probably not by much though because you still sound young) is on a shitty site and a shitty board giving me advice about women. I'll rodomontade for you as well and just say that your advice for me at my age is literally foudroyant, like bombinating words that I will never be able to redintegrate into an esemplastic whole bro. Fuck, now these meds are making me as pretentious as you. Lovin' the thread though
>>
>>4939042
give up the archon, the thought of her. isn't she enough? shouldn't she be enough without also being an archon? can't you let her go in peace so that she may find solace without causing you pain?
>>
>>4939045
oh yeah btw I'm glad to know my method is as of yet still completely original.
>>
>>4939045
great job with those really hard words, excellent!

I guess you missed the part about this board being comprised of geniuses then?
>>
>>4939049
if everyone on a board is a genius then no one is a genius huh?
>>
>>4939049
I didn't know a few of those words but I am smart enough to know how to use google
>>
File: 1453390583223.gif (2MB, 399x200px)
1453390583223.gif
2MB, 399x200px
>>4939047
I have for the most part. You don't undo 5 years of sigil magic toward one being overnight.
Now I'm back to square one, which is aspire to be able to try again with someone else but don't fug it up dum dum
If that happens again this plane of existence is going to do a backflip.
>>
>>4939052
oh, I was only referencing the denizens of [s4s], they are all geniuses. as for the rest of you, how could I possibly know?

>>4939055
that's cool, very nice dubs. one day your ability to google will assist you in your professional life.
>>
>>4939062
Oh, no I'm not going to work, that's ridiculous
>>
>>4939060
there will come a day, Anon. Just remember to be gentle and kind, and to do it correctly. but don't let yourself become enraptured by the beast. instead, embrace it, learn how to ride it, how to call it and how it likes to be addressed. When you bring along a companion rather than a siphon, you tend to experience life in a much different manner.

I wish you great luck in your search, friend! I hope that you will remember our fond times as you reach beyond the grasp of that great plateau!
>>
>>4939062
I made [s4s] the way it is today. I attracted them all here. I knew the way of Geist. It was shitty until I came here and started to diabolically manipulate everyone to talk like me! I obnubilated their dull minds and micturated on their shitty post-modern memes and made them feel infra dig every time they decided to make memes as non-good as mine.
>>
>>4939065
:^)
>>
>>4939071
that is tuly amagne and i wondre how can you did such a tinge like what you did because I did that thing adn it was not you it was me who made [s4s] bad the worse worstest board ever and also a nice board because that's what it means to be 100% mean, you become 100% nice to people who you are not mean to.

haha, get it? it's like really funny cuz no one knows the secret and it really makes me want to put a pnecil right into mine sphlincter xD
>>
>>4939077
heh heh this guy gets it
>>
File: 1457575175390.jpg (261KB, 772x725px)
1457575175390.jpg
261KB, 772x725px
>>4939068
It's a sure thing.
>>
File: 1456527401223.jpg (451KB, 868x1159px) Image search: [Google]
1456527401223.jpg
451KB, 868x1159px
>>4939071
>>4939077
we all helped in our own way lol
that's what makes it a community!
>>
>>4939086
Not if solipsism

but yeah you're right
>>
>>4939086
>>4939087
ain't it beautiful?
>>
>>4939089
mhm, [s4s] was always a bit small, so it was a bit easier because there were a few dedicated users who wanted to make it less shit
>>
Posting updated pyramid.
>>
File: 1457622150282.png (54KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457622150282.png
54KB, 400x250px
>>4939106
January 27th, 2014 at 1:45am
The universe has the most interesting coincidences.
Just kidding. I don't believe in disconnected coincidence anymore.
>>
File: anime.jpg (76KB, 759x847px) Image search: [Google]
anime.jpg
76KB, 759x847px
>>4939127
how can two things coincide if they're not connected?
>>
>>4939131
tru dat
>>
>>4939131
you guys are not supposed to be making my thread cozy af, GTFO!!!
>>
>>4939136
chillax brah
>>
>>4939138
dafq how are you making me so chill
>>
File: 1466145668176.gif (77KB, 480x480px)
1466145668176.gif
77KB, 480x480px
>>4939136
I wouldn't necessarily call January 27th, 2014 at 1:45am cozy.
It had a lot more going on than that!
>>
>>4939140
i got those positive vibes bro
>>
>>4939145
you trying to scare me bro? because I can become one of you ez pz
>>4939146
:))
>>
File: 1450804830882.jpg (265KB, 1000x1000px)
1450804830882.jpg
265KB, 1000x1000px
>>4939147
No, I just ended an 8 year spell on that date.
I can't find the post in the /a/ archive.
I wanna see it!
>>
>>4939159
how do you do it bro? I want to learn your ways
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.