[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After 11 minutes of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: VMnyuY9i.png (223KB, 1773x2156px) Image search: [Google]
VMnyuY9i.png
223KB, 1773x2156px
After 11 minutes of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Tako-chan. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is Cool Tako-chan.
>>
I thought the formula was some kind of man wearing some kind of clothing
Like here's Epic Leather Jackets man or whatever
This is just a cartoon
>>
How would an entity in a very rudimentary form look like in this dark plasma universe? Would it not take on the snake like appearance? They appear in several forms depending on the level of intelligence. I have seen them as black orbs, blobs if you will. I have seen slugs and creatures like worms especially in people’s bodies. I have seen larger snakes and nests of serpents, hydra and octopus looking creatures. It occurred to me that they had some sort of gestation period as I have seen the way they develop starting as a blob, then forming into a slug, then worm, snake, hydra, and octopus. It looks like the stages of simple celled life form mutations. I have remote viewed nests of these creatures underneath prisons, military bases and hospitals, all places where people would be in a negative headspace.
>>
I would fry that squid up and chomp down
Fly all the way to china town
This land is so dreary now

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
File: 1479499883916.jpg (7KB, 325x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479499883916.jpg
7KB, 325x250px
>>4937653

After 11 eons of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Usher. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is Cool Shirts Usher.
>>
>>4937645
I found the solution, rename OP's meme to "Cool Headbands Squid"
>>
File: 20161128150718.jpg (352KB, 1439x1964px) Image search: [Google]
20161128150718.jpg
352KB, 1439x1964px
>>4937676
here. this is only for you.
>>
File: 1479499883917.jpg (35KB, 324x249px) Image search: [Google]
1479499883917.jpg
35KB, 324x249px
After 11 eons of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Usher. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is Cool Shirts Usher.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.