[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE HAS DECIDED NOT TO VOTE FOR TRUMP OR CLINTON!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 16

File: LANDSLIDE.jpg (349KB, 1170x899px) Image search: [Google]
LANDSLIDE.jpg
349KB, 1170x899px
THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE HAS DECIDED NOT TO VOTE FOR TRUMP OR CLINTON!

ALL 538 HAVE VOTED FOR KEKSANDRA!

WE DID IT ESFORES! /POL/ BTFO!
>>
I just don't want to talk about it anymore. I don't care. I don't give a fuck about how our government runs. I don't care about anything anymore. Just do whatever. I'll go with it. who the fuck cares, opinions and principles are such a waste of time
>>
File: 1449372748211.jpg (46KB, 462x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449372748211.jpg
46KB, 462x500px
>>4930963
That's the archon talking lol!
Best get to purifying your chakras!
>>
File: 1458011360589.jpg (195KB, 720x705px) Image search: [Google]
1458011360589.jpg
195KB, 720x705px
Seriously speaking if
%le woman president%
is so important to the archon infested women of the west
all they need to do is have the woman be an idol material 11 or 12 year old.
But that would go against the principles of the archon because the archon philosophy is "no one can have nice things" which is why they will ultimately be banished from this multiverse.
>>
Keksandra will be the best Madam President!
>>
File: IMG_2675.jpg (98KB, 1197x997px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2675.jpg
98KB, 1197x997px
Keksandra will deport all dum dums back to where they came from!
>>
>>4930965
lol stop it
>>
Who's the vice president?
>>
>>4930976
Your pseudo-paranormal bullshit is growing tiresome
>>
>>4930961
#imwithher
>>
>>4931011
lol dubs it

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
File: 1478772401551.png (226KB, 895x891px) Image search: [Google]
1478772401551.png
226KB, 895x891px
>>4931011
>>4931022
dubs lol
>>
>>4931011
>>4931022
A question to madam president elect cucksandra
what is you are stance in the increase of uncheckt dubs??!?!?!
>>
File: 2560e349gsg92mvka4kl.png (156KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2560e349gsg92mvka4kl.png
156KB, 1000x1000px
>>4930961
>>4930997
>>4930995

You deserve this.
>>
>>4930961
what are your policies?
>>
>>4931029
unchecked dubs are bury bad and must be solved. therefore I will issue a mandatory fine for people who do not check dubs when dubs are sighted
>>
>>4931016
Bury pink gril tbh
>>
File: crackcocainne.png (154KB, 274x291px) Image search: [Google]
crackcocainne.png
154KB, 274x291px
NO! I GIVE NO NAME FUCK U!

HES A NICE MAN... A GOOD MAN WHO TRAVELS AAAAAAAALL AROUND THE WORLD TO FEED THEM KIDS!
>>
>>4931134
Back to your cage Zed
>>
>>4930961
C U T E
>>
>>4930961
oh good
>>
File: goitus.jpg (35KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
goitus.jpg
35KB, 600x338px
it's time to take the dick out of your throat faggot
>>
President Keksandra to Conceding Candidates

Trump: You're an orange dum-dum!
Clinton: You're a forgetful dum-dum!
Cruz: You're a Zodiac dum-dum!
Sanders: Who is this dum-dum?
>>
File: 1472878067281.jpg (113KB, 1024x1023px)
1472878067281.jpg
113KB, 1024x1023px
>>4930961
Finally, some real hope for this country.

Does this mean we can focus on the very important task of making anime real nao?
>>
Somebody alert /pol/ of our new President
>>
File: 1479188703536.png (602KB, 1000x733px) Image search: [Google]
1479188703536.png
602KB, 1000x733px
>>4931126
>>
Keksandra will be the best president ever!
>>
File: fullthrottle.jpg (71KB, 848x565px) Image search: [Google]
fullthrottle.jpg
71KB, 848x565px
>>4931301
orange is better than pink
>>4931328
>>4931332
>>4931332
>>4931441
>>4931231
>>4931170
>>4931125
>>4931022
>>4930997
>>4930995
>>4930961
you on the left
>>
File: 1478724938929.jpg (31KB, 300x208px)
1478724938929.jpg
31KB, 300x208px
Wtf i thought we were supporting a LEPPO
>>
Keksandra is the first President who denied her salary and has a second job as a free use slut

She sucks off her Secret Service agents in her spare time
>>
>>4931602
So why are you here if you don't like this board
>>
>>4931603
But I like this board
I like Keksandra
She is a good slut
>>
>>4930961
Will she fufill her promise of being everyones cockslut for their votes?
>>
>>4931610
She's working overtime to fulfill it.
Sometimes she is a cockslut during press conferences. Two hours ago, she was holding one about the Flint water crisis and there was a 28 year old man fugging her anally for twenty minutes! When he did his cummy and pulled out, a 22 year old man took his place and fugged Keksandra for the rest of the press conference.

The faces that made the front page of the New York Times were so funny
>>
>>4931604
No
>>
>>4931612
why do you hate us
>>
"As Nice President, I'm guhhhhna make sure that ooohohhoh.... uh, make sure that Flint, hah, Flint get nice clean water. It's bury not nice that the people have to drink yuuuuUHUUHUHU... yuckyyyy water..."

"Miss President, will anyone be held responsible for the Flint water crisis?"

"The FBI is gonna dooooohhhhhhh an investigation-nuh-nuh-nuh ohhh, so big... and they're gonna tell me who's gotta be punished, thennnnnnnn uhhhh! Then I'll get the Supreme Court tooooohhhh FUGGGG! Uhhhhh! H-hang on, he finished..."

"Of course. And we respect you for keeping your promise to the voters."

"Ohhhhh, I feel it in me."

"While you're readying yourself for the next voter, do you think you will be able to fulfill your promise in time for the next election?"

"It's gonna be a lot of people, I know! But yeah, I did say that the one-time fugging was optional and they have to prove that they're not infectious and stuff. It's gonna be lots of people but my Secret Service guys did research with polls and stuff."

"What numbers did they come up with?"

"Well, they said that around thirteen million of my voters will want to fug me but they said that even if I was awake the whole time, it would be impossible. But I'm gonna be a good President and do my best! I'll hold bukkake sessions with hundreds of voters so they can cum on me and fug my butt and bagina and mouth. My scientists say that they're really close to inventing a room that slows down time and stuff so that they can let me fug ten thousand men in one day."

"So you'll probably be able to meet the quota by the next election?"

"The most impor- AHHHH! Oh, that benis is yuge! Y-yeah, pull my hair...! Um, the most important thing to me is keeping my proohhhhhmise to my loyal voters! That's always gonnaaaauuhhhh be a big priority to meeeeeee~"
>>
>>4931030
but didn't ebola die already?
>>
>>4931604
this
>>
>>4931612
>>4931646
This is the best timeline! Keksandra's a free use buttslut and does it because it's a fun meme lol, but she knows she can use her butt to make good deals with other countries too. She'll have the upper hand in negotiations when she's got a butt and face loaded with fun funny spummies
>>
what a time to be alive
>>
>>4931646
[Keksandra speaks to the nation about the defeat of ISIL while she periodically takes oral cumshots]

"My fellow Americans. Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world that the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant is no more. Since 1999, this terrible and bury not nice terrorist group has been responsible for some of the worst terrorist atrocities of the twenty-first centuries. They were responsible for horrific and unforgivable... aaaaah~"

*squirt* *spltf* *spltf*

"Mmmmm, nummy~ *gulp*, mm-hm... uh, unforgivable, and most of all, #RUDE acts against mankind. Many innocent men, women and children suffered at the hands of these rude terrorists. They publicized footage of their hostages being shot, burned, trampled, thrown off of buildings, and most notorious of them all, beheading them. They have been linked to the Baghdad and Kabul bombings in July of 2016, multiple attacks in Quetta, the... aaaaaahhh~"

*squiiiiirt*

"Mmmm, thith is wom *gulp*... warm... the 2015 Ankara bombings, the Paris attacks in November last year, and the Sana'a mosque bombings. The lives of many thousands of families have been permanently altered for the worst... okay, ahhhhh~"

*squirt* *squirt* *squirt*

"Ahh, it'th all over my fath... *gulp*, I gotta clean that off with my hand, dum-dum... mm-hm... while ISIL may have rocked the world, they cannot stop the peace and love that will forever hold our world together. Thank you, may God bless you, and may God bless the United States of America."

*squirt* *squiiiirt* *SQUIRT* *squirt* *squirtttt* *squiiiirt*

"Ahhh! Ohhh, it's so warm... okay, we'll adjourn to the time room and get through, like, nine thousand more voters, cuz I'm hungry. The broadcast didn't stop? Turn it off, dum-dums!"
>>
File: whatinthe.jpg (12KB, 260x193px) Image search: [Google]
whatinthe.jpg
12KB, 260x193px
>>4931732

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4931750
Keksandra being a good President
>>
>>4930961
>>404
redpill me on keksandra
>>
>>4931774
She is Kek's slut and [s4s]'s board-tan :^)
>>
>>4931762
I don’t think that this is what a good president would do
>>
>>4931777
Woah dude, nice trips and nice comment
>>
>>4931798
She promised to be a cockslut to all the voters who wanted a one-time fug from her, and she's being a good President by keeping her promise.
>>
>>4931799
Woah dude, dubs checking trips
>>
File: 1477108628571.png (354KB, 411x609px)
1477108628571.png
354KB, 411x609px
>>4931777
that sounds nice
>>
Keksandra gets to go on many trips to foreign countries, summits and UN meetings. At each one, she gives each head of state and head of government the right to as many fugs as they wish, so long as the goals of each meeting/summit/trip are achieved still.

At the most recent General Debate, Keksandra was given permission to proceed with the "Global Benis Succ Deal". After each head of state concluded his fifteen minute speech, Keksandra would move to their seat, give them a quick ten-fifteen minute blowjob, and swallow when each head of state came (in case the head was a woman, she was lick them down there for fifteen minutes). When her time to speak came, Keksandra talked about improving trade, creating jobs for lower-class people and helping stop other terrorist groups.

At the end of the Debate, Keksandra said that she felt so grateful to please the heads of state and improve relations with them. She quickly organized a "Free For All Fug" meeting where the heads of state could participate in a bukkake.
>>
>>4931646
I want to FUCK President Keksandra while she talks about terrorists in front of millions on national television while I pull her hair and pinch her clit
>>
>>4931920
I can imagine Keksandra walking up to the podium. She's dressed in a purple tank top with a purple blazer, a black pencil skirt, and black high heels. Today's the day that she makes an important announcement about her plan to combat future terrorists from immigrating to the United States.

She starts her speech. Meanwhile, I, Keksandra's Sexretary of Surprise Fugging, wait for the right moment. I make my move. Her bodyguards nod and let me go forward. I'm on national television and live in front of thousands of journalists, but that's the best part.

I sneak right up behind Keksandra right as she's making her first point about legal documents, and grab her breasts. She seizes up and yelps, but regains her composure. She knows that it's her duty to service her voters and her sexretary, and she especially loves it when she's doing it in front of millions. I rub her breasts with my hands and pinch her nipples. Keksandra's composure is amazing, so amazing that she powers through her speech while in pure pleasure.

As she moves on to border protection, I manually force her suit off. The world can now see her nipples pointing through her tank top and the huge blush on her face (this is nothing new). I force a hand down the front of her skirt and wriggle it down into her panties. She's already wet. I force a finger inside her pussy which, despite being fucked so many times, is still neat and tidy (meme magic). She squeals right into the mic and makes a face. The suddenly rise in flash photography makes me smile.
>>
>>4931959
Wew
>>
>>4931959
"U-um, as I was saying, w-we'll be working with t-the CIA..."

I use my free hand to unbutton and unzip her skirt, which falls to the ground in a heap, followed by her panties. Keksandra feels her pussy tingle as the cold air wafts across her wet labia. It's a feeling that Keksandra has experienced so many times, but every experience feels brand new. She continues to speak, discussing the pros with creating new jobs at the border.

Without her knowing, I get down on my knees, examining her large, rounded bottom. Between the soft lumps was a clean, pulsing rose bud, situated in front of her wet pussy. You could see some drops of her honey sliding down the inside of her legs. Keksandra's legs trembled ever so slightly, anticipating your next move since she'd figured out that you were planning something. In one swift move, you grab her hips and thrust your face into her crack, your nose pressing up against her bud and your tongue flicking her pussy.

"...will hopefully create twenty thousand more jobs by the end- YAHHH!"

Keksandra swayed on her weak knees, nearly losing her footing on her heels, but she held on to the podium. Despite feeling her sensitive nethers being lashed by your warm, wet tongue, she clamped her teeth together and let out a few deep, languid breaths. She felt her own tongue flop out of her mouth. An uncontrollable smile painted over her face, letting the world know that she was enjoying it. Another round of flash photography washed over the podium, taken by eager journalists willing to capture an important yet hilarious moment.
>>
File: get them on board.png (211KB, 292x369px) Image search: [Google]
get them on board.png
211KB, 292x369px
>>4931975
CIA? Haha, you r dumb.
>>
>>4930961
y'fucken GA-HA-HA-HAAAAY, m'man!
get cancer thank uuu!

>>4930963
lol dumbass
>>
>free education for nogger classics
>mandatory dubs checking for nogger blacks
>cross compatibility with PS4 and XBone

mite b cool
>>
>>4931975
"A-ahhhh, ooooh... sorry, I lost my placeeee..."

You munch on her warm, aromatic pussy hungrily, slurping and sucking deeply at the delicious, wet lips with glee. Her trembling now much more violent, you feel little squirts of nectar coat your face, the combined smell of sweat and pussy making you breathe warm air across her labia. You pull back and begin to tongue her butthole, trying to force your way inside. You can feel the wrinkled hole contract around your tongue, especially as you stick two fingers deep into her vagina and squelch them around.

When they were wet enough, you pulled back and forced your fingers into her wet butthole. Keksandra pauses for a moment to get used to the feeling and then continues to speak. You can feel her butthole squeezing around your fingers. She always kept it clean and ready for her next voter, and you were grateful that she did so. Keksandra was approaching the midpoint of her speech. You decided that it was time to make a serious move.

You swiftly pull your fingers out and lick them clean before standing up. You could just make out Keksandra trying to glance behind you, realizing that the next step was going to be interesting. You grab the straps of her tank top and force them down her arms. Keksandra obliges and moves her arms to the side. With her arms out of the way, you slide the tank top down her body and allow it to fall onto her skirt.

Keksandra's breasts were exposed to national television, but she tried to not let it deter her from her speech. That is, until she felt her Sexretary shove her down onto the podium.

"...we'll start to build a better database of OHHHH FUG!"
>>
>>4932033
Courteous as you were, you moved the mic down to her mouth and reorganized her speech so that she could still face it while she was forced down.

"O-okay, where was I... um, yes, we'll start building a better database..."

You unbutton your jeans and pull them down with your underwear in one swift motion, freeing your erect, throbbing cock from its prison. You didn't have time for any proper lubricant, so you decide to make do with spit. Not yours, obviously.

"...will be able to identify potential threats to our soil with more accurathhyyYYYY?"

Keksandra's speech was interrupted as she felt four fingers intrude her mouth. She could feel the digits grabbing at her tongue and trying to force their way down her throat. Her gag reflex minimized, Keksandra felt little discomfort as they poked her uvula and pressed her tonsils. Ten seconds later, the fingers popped out of her mouth, covered in bubbly saliva.

"Ahh-hum, uh, and once these threats are addressed..."

You quickly jerk your cock with your spit-covered hand, lubing it up until it glistened in the light. Immediately as you finish, you grab her buttocks and force them wide, placing the tip of your cock on her already lubed butthole. Keksandra gasped and prepared herself, readying her body for the familiar feeling of her Sexretary's huge cock in her ass.

"...our main priority and with this new systeeeeuuuuUUUUUHHHH!!!"
>>
>>4932053
You forced yourself forward, thrusting your whole cock straight into Keksandra's ass in a split second. Keksandra knew that you were going to be rough, but you'd never been this rough so fast. Regardless, it was a position that she loved all the same: Fucked hard in front of the entire world, a slave to the people you're helping, the most powerful and prolific slut in the world.

Thrusting quick and fast, you pound Keksandra's ass harder and harder, the slap between your hips and her ass loud enough to be picked up by the microphone that Keksandra was speaking into, beaming audio of your buttfucking to the entire world. Keksandra, who had been so strong and composed during the speech, can no longer hold in her pleasurable cries.

"...with this new sysTEEEEEM... we'll BE able to proteeeEEEECT! PROTECT FAMILIES... and prevent ANYYYYYY MOOOOORE UNNECESSARY DEATHSSSSS!"

You can feel your cock being choked by her hot insides, almost crushing it. Your balls slap against her pussy with each slam, adding to the pleasure that she felt. Her miniscule squeals and groans were being picked up by her microphone, much like your thrusts.

"THEEEEN we'll hopeFULLy see a DECLINE IN terrorism IN THE NEXT FOUR YEAAAAAAAARS!"

What felt like eternity was, in reality, just a few minutes, as you already felt the need to cum. You start to slap Keksandra's ass, causing her to yelp into the microphone. You lean forward and squeeze her tits, before you slam one last time into her soft, cushioned asshole.
>>
>>4932064
"AND WHEN WE DOOOOOOO, WE WILL MAKE... AMERICA... SAFE... AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!"

Your balls drew up into your body as you felt a monumental flood of cum pumping deep, deep, DEEP into Keksandra's asshole. It was the most incredible orgasm you'd ever felt in your life, and to do it in front of millions of people was the icing on the cake.

Keksandra screamed and squealed into the microphone. She felt your cum sizzling deep inside her butt, threatening to burst her like a dam. She knew that she'd be walking funny for the next few days, but she didn't care. This was what she loved. A loyal President with a promise to her voters that she would keep, and the perk of so much sex to top it off.

As you feel your balls empty out the last of your cum, you pull out immediately. Immediately, cum starts to spill out of her butthole, dribbling down her legs and soaking into her skirt and tank top. Keksandra forces her body off of the podium and stands up straight, her knees weak and shaking.

"Good- goodnight, America... and may God bless t-this great... great nation..."

Immediately, the journalists swamped her with questions, but her bodyguards stood forward and announced that Keksandra had to attend other matters and could not take questions. Keksandra stepped out of her clothes pile and picked up her skirt, panties, suit and tank top in her arms. Sweating and still shaking, she walked out of the room in her high heels. You followed her to her private space, where she flopped on her bed and sighed.

"I've got the beeeest Sexretary... ya gotta fug me like that at the UN!"

You smile.

...when was the next UN meeting?

[end]
>>
a childslute president?!?
shadmane wwas right
>>
File: 1458308768365.png (1MB, 739x1165px) Image search: [Google]
1458308768365.png
1MB, 739x1165px
have a rare keksandra to celeprate :D:D:D
>>
>>4931777
Delet this
>>
>>4932154
well there's a reason we call ourselves Sluts4Sale
>>
>>4932136
No, Keksandra is an adult when she's a slutty President.
>>
>>4932190
butt shes kidsandra on op's picc im getting mix'd signals here
>>
>>4932203
Keksandra has to be 35 to be President but they made an exemption for her when she's 22
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.