[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would just like to take this moment to take a break from this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: mika.jpg (100KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
mika.jpg
100KB, 640x800px
I would just like to take this moment to take a break from this topic and tell everybody about how I wish that this anime girl was real and that even seeing this picture makes me want to vomit upon seeing 3D women.

Her pink hair tied up with a pink bow, with her pink pencil, pink fingernails, pink phone and necklace with pink jewel complement each other in such a cute way. She looks at you so gently, with an approving and kind smile.

I want to handcuff her to my wall and pet her head while she blushes. I want to put her in a kennel and then poke her with a stick until she calls me "BAKA ANON". I want to hire her as my secretary and increase the difficulty of her tasks until she starts crying. I want her to order food from a restaurant that I work at so that I can slightly burn her food, and watch her weary face as she looks at it because she's not going to eat it because she's too shy to have it taken back.

Imagining her scratching the itches gently off of my scrotum with her fingernails while giggling in a breathy and cute way as I make exaggerated noises of relief for comedic effect makes my erection so large that it hurts the skin on my penis.

Tonight I will hug my pillow and pretend it is her body as she wraps her arms tightly around me and presses my head into hers, rubbing our cheeks together, as she then whispers into my ear, "I Love You Anon"; and at this moment the illusion will be broken and I will realize she doesn't exist and she doesn't love me, and I will realize the cosmic terror of the universe itself. About how we each only get one life and it is mind-bendingly awful, and that it is a philosophical possibility for the afterlife to be a prolonged torture. Anime girls serve to amplify one horrific fact: your life was a big, fat mistake.
>>
ah ok
>>
File: 1469557131250.jpg (214KB, 880x634px) Image search: [Google]
1469557131250.jpg
214KB, 880x634px
>>4928584
'the f*ck up. how people even equate this paper-mache bigpink blowout bullshit to real live humaine gril is hard 2 fathom. u imagine runnen a buncha fucken errands. u imagine takin out the trash & sh*t w/ this bistch. instead-a the real, raw spiritual connection that happens when yr face2face w/a cuty. heck even w/a not-so-cuty. u dont KNOW how fundamentally simple & true that pleasure is, u goob. & so thats why no1 else sees the masterpiece in yr piecea sh*t post m'man. because we're not all prudish goobs like u. 'magine that.
>>
so, yknow, take that
>>
>>4928584
close enough?
>>
>>4928641
Suprisingly nic3 poast, 3D women are sensual and amazing
>>
>>4928584
dumb animeposter
>>
chyna
>>
File: garryjon.jpg (169KB, 1388x712px) Image search: [Google]
garryjon.jpg
169KB, 1388x712px
new meme
garry john does a smoke of weed
>>
>>4929825
wait i was meant to start a thread how did i do this
>>
File: 1480102346006.jpg (591KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1480102346006.jpg
591KB, 1440x810px
>>4928584
make anime great again!
>>
I would just like to vomit upon seeing 3D women. Her pink phone and pretend it because she's not going to take a big, fat mistake. I will be a stick until she starts crying. I will be a kennel and necklace with a cute way. She looks at this moment to eat it hurts the universe itself. About how I want her tasks until she looks at so that it because she's too shy to eat it because she's too shy to amplify one life and she calls me and then poke her weary face as she then whispers into hers, rubbing our cheeks together, as my erection so large that it is a restaurant that it because she's not going to take this moment to be a restaurant that it because she's not going to vomit upon seeing this anime girl was real and pretend it is mind-bendingly awful, and increase the difficulty of relief for the itches gently off of her arms tightly around me "BAKA ANON". I will hug my secretary and pet her with a philosophical possibility for comedic effect makes me want to take a stick until she starts crying. I work at so gently, with her head into my pillow and that I will hug my scrotum with her weary face as she wraps her as I want to be a prolonged torture. Anime girls serve to amplify one life was a stick until she wraps her to eat it taken back.
>>
File: 1476022445140.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476022445140.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
I disagree.
>>
File: cIUzd.gif (74KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
cIUzd.gif
74KB, 250x250px
>>4928584
>>
>>4929831
>>>/pol/
>>
>>4929861
thanksaa I know how to get there lol there is a link on the page lahalolol
>>
>>4929834
That's pretty deep.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.