[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my waifu. Her name is kawaii punching bag grill. I love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: punching bag3.png (63KB, 234x385px) Image search: [Google]
punching bag3.png
63KB, 234x385px
This is my waifu.
Her name is kawaii punching bag grill.
I love her because is very cute and kawaii, she gets punched in the ovaries for money and doesnt afraid of anything.
Sometimes she wears glasses, and sometimes she doesn't because she's trying to keep her identiy a secret even though she's dumb because they know it's her right away and she gets the shit beat out of her and then begs for more.
I find that sexy, and that's why I find her sexy, because you can punch her in the ovaries and she blows her load, right away!
>>
File: dragon-ball-super-whis.jpg (13KB, 640x241px) Image search: [Google]
dragon-ball-super-whis.jpg
13KB, 640x241px
>>4926820

Will she be ok?
>>
File: 1472836689602.jpg (36KB, 513x507px) Image search: [Google]
1472836689602.jpg
36KB, 513x507px
>>4926820
wht ef shi cnt hav bb nao?!?!
>>
File: wabbit.jpg (36KB, 390x546px) Image search: [Google]
wabbit.jpg
36KB, 390x546px
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
File: 1477273182687.png (411KB, 538x538px) Image search: [Google]
1477273182687.png
411KB, 538x538px
>>4926820
Delete this now!

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4926843
>>4926830
>>4926828

I bet you wish you could punch ur waifu in the stomach to make her orgasm, because I can! I'm very lucky.
But wait, you might say "ayy lmao she isnt even virgin she is whore" well that's true, but you know what, i like whores especially cute little punching bag whore grill because she a cute.
So maybe you can take a step back and wonder where ur life went so wrong why you dont have punching bag waifu girll and i do and why u havent killed yourself yet you funny autist you :))))

i love u punching bag girl <3
>>
>>4926851
i dont mean to be rude but i think you need to stop befor i have to errest you :(
>>
>>4926855
Nice dubs! Good message! Checked!

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4926820
One of my favourite pastas
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.