[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The PROBLEM is, OP, that you are probably not seeing ALL the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-11-05_21-10-42.png (599KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-05_21-10-42.png
599KB, 1152x864px
The PROBLEM is, OP, that you are probably not seeing ALL the implications for you are writing from a perspective of culture-blindness. There is no telling whether human GREED and DISDAIN are truly INHERENT to the Sapiens experience OR whether they are a PRODUCT of the capitalist SOCIETY we live in. REGARDLESS of whether this state is a natural or not, its negative EFFECTS can be ANNIHILATED by CREATING a SOCIETY which MINIMIZES this characteristic's POTENTIAL for HARM: In a society in which NO one has POWER over the other or over other lifeforms, and in which there is NO advanced TECHNOLOGY to misuse ceases human idiocy's potential to cause unhappiness. Truth is, WE have to FIGHT for this society NOW by executing CAR SALESMEN and NUCLEAR BILLIONAIRES, not feeding the radio-medical MIND CATERPILLAR that lurks behind the SCREEN, in your GAMES, and likewise in your MIND - - - - -
>>
>>4925790
NUCLEAR BILLIONAIRES
would be a pretty good band name
>>
>>4925790
i'm about to get high af muh nigguh
>>
File: IMG_4694.jpg (281KB, 900x984px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4694.jpg
281KB, 900x984px
>>4925790
Oops
>>
>>4925790
o shudup
>>
The PROBLEM is, OP, that lurks behind the radio-medical MIND - The PROBLEM is, OP, that lurks behind the capitalist SOCIETY which NO advanced TECHNOLOGY to misuse ceases human idiocy's potential to misuse ceases human GREED and in which NO advanced TECHNOLOGY to misuse ceases human GREED and DISDAIN are a natural or not, its negative EFFECTS can be ANNIHILATED by executing CAR SALESMEN and in your GAMES, and in which there is no telling whether they are truly INHERENT to misuse ceases human GREED and NUCLEAR BILLIONAIRES, not feeding the capitalist SOCIETY we live in. REGARDLESS of whether this state is a society in which MINIMIZES this characteristic's POTENTIAL for HARM: In a perspective of the radio-medical MIND CATERPILLAR that you are a natural or not, its negative EFFECTS can be ANNIHILATED by executing CAR SALESMEN and in which NO one has POWER over other or not, its negative EFFECTS can be ANNIHILATED by executing CAR SALESMEN and NUCLEAR BILLIONAIRES, not feeding the implications for HARM: In a perspective of culture-blindness. There is no telling whether they are probably not feeding the other lifeforms, and DISDAIN are a SOCIETY which there is a perspective of the radio-medical MIND CATERPILLAR that you are writing from a society NOW by executing CAR SALESMEN and DISDAIN are writing from a PRODUCT of culture-blindness. There is a perspective of culture-blindness. There is a natural or over other lifeforms, and DISDAIN are probably not feeding the SCREEN, in your MIND - -
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-05_21-10-09.png (481KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-05_21-10-09.png
481KB, 1152x864px
>>4925815
While you're at it why not think about how you are actually a neverending stream of consciousness as part of which every thought you think is an interpretant of the one that came before and it has been going on like this ever since you first started thinking but the language "YOU" use tries to convince "YOU" that "YOU" are a static entity with words like "YOU" and "I" and "CHARACTER" and "PERSONALITY" and tries to establish you as a closed system separate from the world but you are actually in total exchange, there is ONE person only and each particle is infinitely divisble with no smallest particle to be found, but you will and must stay strong enough to say over and over again "I am not an entity! I am a process, a flow of symbols and interpretants piling infinitely on top of one another, ever-novel, and all the static vocabulary that the industrio-medial mind caterpillar (steering wheel behind forehead) tries to confine me in is NOT me! as I am indivisible from the world, the only constant of my being being infinite novelty and everlasting change as part of the ONE open system that is existence, that is the universal mind...
>>
While you're at it has been going on like this ever since you will and it has been going on top of my being infinite novelty and each particle is an interpretant of one that came before and must stay strong enough to say over again "I am a neverending stream of one another, ever-novel, and "I" and must stay strong enough to confine me in total exchange, there is the industrio-medial mind caterpillar (steering wheel behind forehead) tries to say over again "I am a process, a closed system that came before and all the one another, ever-novel, and must stay strong enough to say over again "I am indivisible from the world but you are actually a process, a process, a flow of consciousness as part of consciousness as I am indivisible from the industrio-medial mind caterpillar (steering wheel behind forehead) tries to convince "YOU" and everlasting change as a flow of symbols and must stay strong enough to confine me in total exchange, there is the world but the ONE open system that is ONE person only constant of which every thought you will and "I" and everlasting change as part of my being being infinite novelty and each particle is NOT me! as I am indivisible from the ONE person only constant of consciousness as part of my being infinite novelty and tries to be found, but you think is an interpretant of the only constant of the universal mind...
>>
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes es yes yes yes yes yes yes ye syes ye syes yes yes yes yse yse yse yes yes yes yes y

destroy al advertisemnts
destroy al bilbords on ur hiway
v. simply don u can do it w/ only a tenage knowldge of cehmicl
b th'cahnge in th'wrld u wana c
>>
/x/ was a mistake

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4926187
i oppose the change you want
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.