[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, why are you still a heterosexual if even fascist propaganda

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1990_31.jpg (84KB, 295x500px) Image search: [Google]
1990_31.jpg
84KB, 295x500px
So, why are you still a heterosexual if even fascist propaganda namefigs like ATWA have seen the light and converted their buttholes to pansexual enlightenment? Are you scared or something?
>>
let me fug ur boipussy, thanks
>>
File: 14236357345.jpg (33KB, 462x480px) Image search: [Google]
14236357345.jpg
33KB, 462x480px
I'm bisexual

this is me and my girlfriend
>>
>>4925516
because no 1 ur lolo
No 2 ue prehistoricly fat
And finallt 3 ur figging fat
>>
File: 393de9e087-is that LoLo.jpg (15KB, 262x265px) Image search: [Google]
393de9e087-is that LoLo.jpg
15KB, 262x265px
>>4925553
run anon run
>>
>>4925560
lmao
>>
>>4925516
anyone who invests any substantial portion of what they consider their identity into their sexual fetishes are guaranteed to be boring individuals desperately wanting to feel unique through as little effort as possible via "I am me because I enjoy sodomy" or something equally lazy.

In the first place, people are awful and socializing / parties / bars are for shallow idiots so attempting to 'get laid' is the last thing on my mind any given day of the week.

also wtf is "pan" sexual and when will people stop making up prefixes for this shit as if it mattered / is real / is important
>>
>>4925542
me on the left
>>
chyna
>>
File: fedora says.jpg (68KB, 332x396px) Image search: [Google]
fedora says.jpg
68KB, 332x396px
>>4925600
>people are awful and socializing / parties / bars are for shallow idiots
>>
>>4925612
Have you been to one? I prefer to not watch mine and other peoples souls slowly decay.
>>
>>4925600
>people without sexual preferences are the ones obsessing over their fetishes
>men who exclusively like women aren't the perverted fetishists
pervert!
>>
>>4925681
wat?
>>
>>4925697
I think he said that you are a perverted fetishist.
Do you like men? How about women?
>>
>>4925516
Um what? Stop imposter pls.
>>
>>4925704
I like being cucked by a big black bull.
>>
>>4925704
I like women but I'm a virgin so it doesn't really matter anyways
>>
>>4925719
Yeah, I guess that makes you a perverted fetishist.
>>
File: bears.jpg (521KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
bears.jpg
521KB, 1920x1440px
>>4925516
LoLo what the heal!
>>
>>4925726
the point I was making was that whatever I masturbate to isn't some quality by which I define myself with. Nor should anyone ever be "proud" of it, fucking absurd.
>>
>>4925745
sounds like you're trying to distract from the fact that your a pervy fetishist ;^)
>>
>>4925749
that's still not the point. I have sexual preferences like everyone on the planet, but I don't identify myself by them, nor do I consider it the slightest bit important nor feel the need to tell anyone what they are nor have parades about it or invent myself to be a victim about it.

is there a "jerks off to futanari" sexual identity bandwagon I can hop on and become an oppressed victim too?
>>
>>4925762
Yes there is, Mr. Pervo. It's called being gay.
>>
>>4925762
>I have sexual preferences like everyone on the planet
Huh, I guess in the twisted mind of a fetishist everyone is a pervert.
>>
>>4925764
were all gay here
what are you a homophone?
>>
>>4925764
nigga, dicks on girls is as hetero as it gets.
Its all the fun of penetration without all that muscly man mass. Just girl on dick-girl action.
>>
>>4925729
Hi ATWA, OP is not me ;__;
>>
>>4925794
Oh, I'm fine with it, I agree to be honest. Heterosexuality is a pretty kinky thing and we live in a weird fetishist society that should finally drop its pervy charade and free from the shackles of vocabulary and entitarianism reject the concept of sexual going back to the ways of yore and embrace the potentiality of love for all human beings our gaze might fall upon, back before the industrio-medial mind caterpillar took over, chains and ropes of letters and numbers and signs, trying to cement the moment and with it oneself although both are inherently meant to be fluid instead of static and... It's just a shame all those people must always impersonate you, LoLo. I lost my folder of Manson photos, that is also a shame. Now all I have is heal.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.