[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my owner, Marie Rose. I do anything she tells me to.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1476542942220.jpg (229KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476542942220.jpg
229KB, 1920x1080px
This is my owner, Marie Rose. I do anything she tells me to. I'm always thinking of her. Sometimes she manifests her will in my mind. Her will is my duty. I would kill myself if she told me to. I live to serve her and to cater to her every whim. Literally nothing matters in the world more than her. She is the real goddess, my reason to live, and my paradise when I die. I will be with her and I will be her servant, who unconditionally loves her and who obeys her with absolute loyalty.
>>
>>4917189
I can see through her shirt & I know she's a cock-fiend
>>
kill youself
>>
File: nigger.png (410KB, 423x573px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
410KB, 423x573px
I'll assume that you've never tried anal stim before. Firstly, be sure to look around guides on how to start using your boypussy. There's an image from /a/(?) floating around somewhere on how to start, but I can't seem to find it at the moment. The gist of it is, in order, eat something that makes nice and clean dumps before anal and make sure you take that dump. Once done, douche and clean in the shower or tub to remove lingering feces. A good enough dump will remove almost all feces, so this step may or may not be necessary. Your rectum produces a natural lube to help slide logs out, so don't worry if you get some slime and the occasional brown speck. You may then proceed with insertion.

For insertion, it's best to take it nice and slow, as your muscles need to relax. You have to start out small and work your way gradually in size. The length of insertion must also be taken into consideration as too violent or rigorous of an insertion can lead to a perforated colon - a trip to the hospital! Blood can be found if you made a little tear in the butt from too vigorous insertions or even lack of lube, but is often minor, and play must be ceased for a good 3 days.

You may or may not enjoy beads on your first go, and the pleasure in beads is the popping sensation during insertion and extraction. I would advise in getting a dildo, such as this
http://en-nls.com/pict1-24607
I personally find the length and girth of that nice, and it hasn't come to a point where it's uncomfortable. It's not too long and it's not too short for me. However, feel free to choose something else longer.

If you want to pump, get a dildo or a dildo-esque vibe. If you want vibrations, get a vibe/ vibe dildo. If you want more play, get something interesting like beads. I find that plugs are somewhere between all that because I can't really pump with them.
>>
>>4917673
If I had you here I would skin you alive, you heretic.
>>
nice gf

tfw no gf
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.