[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOOD IDEA Thread Tweet at Trump telling him he should forgive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: hillary.png (221KB, 579x385px) Image search: [Google]
hillary.png
221KB, 579x385px
GOOD IDEA Thread

Tweet at Trump telling him he should forgive Crooked Hillary, she's tough, they used to be friends, blah blah blah. If enough people spam him and flood his notifications, then the absolute madman might be retarded enough to do it
>>
>>4914198
Unicorns are hypothesized to be a type of real, physical creature. That means that if they existed, one could draw a variety of conclusions about them: unicorns eat, unicorns reproduce, unicorns have habitats, unicorns have skeletons, unicorns obey the laws the physics. These suggest other conclusions: there should exist a certain number of unicorns if the population is to be self-sustaining (or else unicorns are immortal, but immortal creatures are not known to exist other than some very simple organisms). If unicorn sightings are to believed, then if people search for unicorns, then it stands to reason that people would probably find some. Hypotheses such as "unicorns hide in clouds" or "unicorns can turn invisible" contradict what people know about physics and are implausible. The fact that nobody has ever found a unicorn, or taken a picture of one, or found a unicorn skeleton, is strong evidence in favor of the idea that unicorns do not exist.

Tulpas are a psychological phenomena. They do not leave tracks, they do not leave bodies, and someone's hypothetical tulpa is in fact, unobservable. One would have methods of testing whether someone who claimed to have a tulpa was lying (perhaps by examining an EEG of a person who claims to be talking to with his tulpa.)

If unicorns existed, we would expect a number of things to be true which are evidently not. The existence of tulpa does not seem to imply anything that is contradicted by what we know today.
>>
>>4914200
im new here explain the meme please?
>>
>>4914207
Good to see someone productive on [s4s].
As for drugs, you can try ginseng. It's not really comparable to anything, but it's cheap and legal. Helps with meditation and yoga, guess that's why it's popular in china, amongst other reasons.

With that dedication, you could try that tulpa thing. I used to suck really bad at visuallisation, until I actually tried the whole tulpa business. I'm not really dedicated enough for me to have a tulpa, but I've gotten a lot better at visualisation; and thus better at drawing and have a better visual memory- good for grinding kanji- so you ought to try it.

Also as far as lucid dream goes, even expert lucid dreamers achieve it 3 time per month at best. Look up FILD, it's what works best for me, and the most NEET friendly way too.
Basically, when you wake up, you don't move, you play lightly on some ghost piano, and then you're lucid dreaming.
To LD you NEED to be in your REM sleep cycle, which is why you can't force it. and you're more likely to wake up during REM, hence going back to sleep right after waking up naturally is much more likely to get you a LD than forcing yourself to go to bed and frown your way to sleep.

I've found that meditation and yoga helps, but so far my lucid dreams have been short and incomplete, pretty disapointing is you ask me; I've had more succes -even if minor- with the tulpa thing.
>>
>>4914198
Oh yeah since I forgot before
>>
>>4914207
cts is a faggot

thats the meem
>>
>>4914211
DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs DUBS dubs
>>
>>4914212
Shit how does this work

#fortune
>>
>>4914214
>>4914215
>youre just going to get locked up for being fucking batshit crazy

That's why you make your tulpa and then go live a life of isolation up in the woods like all the other crazy people do.

The things that break the illusion all involve interacting with other people, all of which are inherently flawed since they're real and they have personality flaws.

You can live out in the woods, have a tulpa girlfriend, have tulpa neighbors if you want, tulpa children, even hallucinate pregnancy and childbirth if you want to take it that far. The mind is capable of so much self-delusion, it's just a matter of getting away from real humans since they will fuck up all the fun for you.
>>
>>4914218
FUCK
>>
>>4914224
HOW DOES THIS "FORTUNE" MAGIC WORK??
>>
File: 1479134557706.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479134557706.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
Hurr durr I'm a stoopid niggar, you're a fuggin FAGGOT!

Kys!

HAHA!
>>
>>4914650
thats a picture of my erect penis
>>
>>4914227
like this buddy

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.