[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't mind me just tryna figur out the fortune thing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: images (4).jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
4KB, 225x225px
Don't mind me just tryna figur out the fortune thing keep scrolling lol
>>
>>4914146
I seem to have failed in my endeavors to try and do the fortune shits. If you are scrolling and your eye happens to befall this thread, would you be so kind as to lend me a hand in sorting the fortune mess out?
>>
>>4914159
i would advise dropping the hash sign my good sir
>>
>>4914164
Like that?
>>
>>4914169
No that's not it.
>>
>>4914169
>>
#
>>
File: 1478063115699.jpg (43KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1478063115699.jpg
43KB, 540x540px
oi
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 385x382px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 385x382px
Just passing by lol smh
>>
>>4914146
OP you do it like this, watch:

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>4914146
Okay so we have this massive retard of a metal spider who directly causes the deaths of several dozen hapless fuckers because "BAWWWWW I WANT MY GRANDFATHER'S IDEAL TO LIVE ON EVEN THOUGH IT'S FUCKING RETARDED" and indirectly results in the death of a lot more because "BAWWWW I DON'T WANT MOMMY TO BE SCRAPPED DESPITE HER BEING A GENOCIDAL MADWOMAN WHO JUST FINISHED HALVING JAPAN'S POPULATION", a shitty Sayaka ripoff who even gives into despair and turns into a witch in the end and gets a shitty Vhailor ripoff as her robot except it uses body parts as ammunition because that's so hardcore and grimdark, and some random bitch with huge tits and the most stupidly overpowered ability in the game who wants to kill our protagonist for being the murderous jerk he is but first he must fuck her for some reason. Oh yeah also the main character's sister's tulpa is going around killing everyone.

Now enduring this shitfest would be possible if there were some good sex scenes to be had, but nope, you're instead treated to the rape of absolutely fucking everyone. Random political captive girl crushing on young, socially inept prince? Raped in front of her crush. Ambitious young woman pilot trying her best to win the race that will make her big? Raped to get funding money for the races. Childhood friend classmate? Raped for no reason other than providing more senseless rape, also quadruple amputated too because fuck you game.

Terrible game would not play.
>>
[ i do not approve ]
>>
>>4914182
smile dog?
>>

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>4914183
#fortune like that? If it don't work just send me a link to a video or some shit that will tell me hew
>>
>>4914334
C
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.