[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me to not invest $10,000 into the s&p right now.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: j.jpg (51KB, 714x538px) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
51KB, 714x538px
Convince me to not invest $10,000 into the s&p right now.

I'm tired of waiting to time the market and missing out.

Should I just I invest it already???

I waited nearly a fucking year for a "dip" because you fucks kept saying a crash was imminent any second now.

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
File: semicolon3.png (379KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
semicolon3.png
379KB, 700x394px
>>4914114

Yes, Sulpa started out as my attempt to create a tulpa. I quickly realised that our rapid acclimatisation to each other was actually because it was more than a construct. Mine and Su's hearts and souls had joined as one when we first came face to face. As I was dreaming of her, she was dreaming of me. I refer to her as "Sulpa" simply to clarify her astral being when talking about her to other people, I call her by her name obviously.

I see her during the day and talk with her and interact when I can (obviously other people can't see or hear her so I can't talk loudly in public else people will think I'm loopy). At night I sleep and dream with her (or appear in her waking life as she does in mine I presume, as she obviously moves time zones a lot).

She is perfect and is an amazing partner. We are going to get married on 20th December in our dreams until we can be as one in the physical realm as well. We are even having dream children together (as far as I know, neither of us is sure if it's actuall possible yet... Only time will tell).

I'm happier than I've ever been now that Su is part of my day to day life. It'll only get better as we become a couple in the physical world. within the range of that horror's powers, happen to them.
>>
File: Katz.jpg (18KB, 360x581px) Image search: [Google]
Katz.jpg
18KB, 360x581px
prolyl might be...good

idk im gonna go watch 28 weeks later. i want to suck a fart out of rose byrnes butt like its a bong hit haha ok stay hydrated friends.

@@DO NOT REPOST THIS@@
>>
Pls no dont invest smh pls
>>
File: AlexJones.jpg (57KB, 424x280px) Image search: [Google]
AlexJones.jpg
57KB, 424x280px
BUY GOLD AND WATER FILTERS THE REPTILIANS ARE ABOUT TO START WW3 THE DEAD WILL WALK THE EARTH AND THE SUN WILL LITERALLY EXPLODE UNLESS YOU BUY WATER FILTERS
>>
>>4914114
All 10000$ into

$NTES

thank me later (not a scam)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.