[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No one to wonder when I’ll be home One more night stoned alone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

No one to wonder when I’ll be home
One more night stoned alone
Ever-increasing notches on my belt
I want to feel more than just sorry for myself

I still feel stupid when I cry.
I need to try…

to find a way to fix my head
and not be so damn self-obsessed
to learn to like to be myself
and not rely on someone else
to care not for fears and not for doubts
and just for those i care about
to try because I want to try
and not to try for only I

I wait for something to change
maybe what should change is really me

now I can see why I was cast aside
you’ll all have a better love, you’ll all have a better life

watch me spread my wings just to fall down
watch me waiting here, flat-faced little clown

(Thanks to Just_a_snail for these lyrics)

Songwriters:
Publisher:
Powered by LyricFind
>>
>>4911066
i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really check thos dub
>>
>>4911070
so hey i was wondering u paid like 14k RU for a svd-2 and 7.62 ammo is too fucking rare so ive been falling back on this elimator and sgi-5k. even without a scope or burst fire if you can contrl your spread it's probalby the best gun in the zone.
>>
>>4911083
spells arent real
>>
>>4911097
y wood u say that / ...
>>
>>4911104
hes testing my g-d d@!^ hydration game like he doesn't know its berserker
>>
>>4911105
ass
>>
>>4911083
>7.62 ammo is rare
>lives in the motherland of 7.62X39 and 7.62X54R
>says is rare

what do you live on the moon? wake up and smell the ammo friend it is all around you WOW
>>
the worst thing he did so far was just take a single sip of the can and then immediately throw it away.
bothered the shit out of me.
>>
im sorry idk what you're saying
>>
>>4911066
nice dubs.

New meme
open up mspaint and draw this image
>>
>>4911550
new meme: take a shit
>>
>>4911558
I'm gonna do that meme in a few minutes, but I would like to say if you would prefer software that respects your freedoms, you could use GIMP, or paint.net which is free but maybe not freedom free
>>
>>4911563
paint.net is my bitch
>>
New meme, it's a shit.
>>
>>4911066
Our life is vapor.
We come into being and experience all we can,
then we return to being who we really are.

Nothing. We don't have bodies. We use bodys.
We are void and formless and we come into being to experience the rich-fullness of Being.
>>
IF UR UP AT 2:30 IN THE MORNING CONJURING ABSTRACT EMOTIONS TO FEEL THEN HIT THAT MFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUPVOTE NIGGA
>>
the joke is you're dumb but you think you're smart
haha
>>
>>4912205
POST THE PASTA OR GET OUT
{parse linex5000}

do you remember the deek or deacan who was the leader of the smokers in waterworld i also pray to joseph hazelwood for guidance in all my nautical adventures
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.