[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sometimes people are rude and you think they are your friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: rip in peecs.png (920KB, 1347x881px) Image search: [Google]
rip in peecs.png
920KB, 1347x881px
sometimes people are rude and you think they are your friends but they are mean to you and it makes you sad and they even say that your favorite board is dead, but that's ok. i am strong because I have great friends like you all to help me along!

ilu [s4s]! please post nice things about your nice friends in this nice thread. ignore rudeposters, they are just WRONG!
>>
File: uniss_pretty_sun.jpg (158KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
uniss_pretty_sun.jpg
158KB, 720x720px
>>4906377
i was about to post something rude just to be contrarian then i saw those dubs and i just couldnt bring myself to do it
>>
>>4906404
thanks, cuteposter. you're are really nice :^)
>>
meh irc fags and animeposters ruined this board lets stop pretending its good or worth saving and just move on ok?
>>
>>4906417
Why are you like that anon?
>>
File: r Hug Chaika.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
r Hug Chaika.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>4906377
Worry, no need! [s4s], not dead! Lose faith, you can't! Drop spirit, you can't! For friends, Chaika care! For you, for everyone, Chaika care!

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
File: 1476747357109.jpg (105KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
1476747357109.jpg
105KB, 970x545px
>>4906377
>Dubs

>>4906417
>No Dubs
>>
>>4906419
probably because loser shitposters decided to ruin my favorite board?

and I can't even bring it up without faggot deflections like yours "why are you so rude anon..you don't like the same threads every day, none are funny or amusing and they exist just to exist? wow grow up"
>>
>>4906377
dub
>>4906404
off by four
>>4906408
off by three
>>4906417
off by five
>>4906419
off by three
>>4906422
dub
>>4906423
off by one
>>4906426
off by four
>>
>>4906426
wow there are shitposters on the designated shiptosting board? who would've thought huh
>>
>>4906443
it's outrageous
>>
>>4906426
> i dont try to fix anything but i instead complain to some people about it who may or may not have assisted in its downfall
Haha oh wow look @ this sucker
>>
>>4906443
except this was never a shitposting board. until faggots like you cam here - shitposted and fell back on your lame excuse "WTF U MEAN THIS IS THE SHITPOST BOARD!

this place used to be funny now it's just attention whoring faggots using mental gymnastics to convince you they belong here

oh well
>>
>>4906473
>remind them spam wasn't sh*tposting
i mean red rimmed glasses or something but tbh you just desensitize to it
Yeah [s4s] got worse but not my too much
Complaining doesnt help
>>
>>4906426
have you ever thought that maybe you could make nice posts to change the board? that maybe instead of deflecting you could become the change you want to see? the spam and anime have always been part of this place, the difference is that once upon a time you understood that. you used to face that threat every day and with the help of your friends you overcame that adversity and kept this board a nice place.

then one day you fell off. you looked out at the board and you didn't recognize it anymore. you started to feel like you were all alone, and in response you started to angrily post, letting that very hate that you so abhor become a normal part of your posting habits. you made some good points, and it made you feel good to hurt the posters who were hurting you. but you went off the deep end, anon. you started rude posting at your friends and let that mean-natured posting style that you once fought so adamantly against leak back into your vernacular.

you left the board and started to visit other boards, began to despise those who remained in [s4s]. fatalism became your reality, and you accepted defeat against the forces that opposed this nice board. you abandoned niceness and conceded to indulge in self-deprecating behavior.

and here we are, in the same place we've ever been. the only difference between you and we niceposters is that we never gave up on our dreams. and if you want, anon, you can join us again. you just need to remember what made this board so grand in the first place, and what you can do to make this board even better than we ever dreamed.

let Bateman's light back in, anon. it still shines for you.
>>
>>4906543
good post i read it
>>
ha get rekt catpin kek orshu i saii capn kuk haha rekt by https://plug.dj/kexodus
>>
>>4906565
same
>>
File: 1476315799131.png (167KB, 636x426px) Image search: [Google]
1476315799131.png
167KB, 636x426px
>>4906566
nice dubbles
>>
>>4906543
>have you ever thought that maybe you could make nice posts to change the board?

I only read this part, and not to be rude but that's a proper summation of what you're trying to say. You think me making 1-2 good threads will stop the other 20 shit threads from existing? Keep pontificating because I'm focusing on reality and not some esoteric plane that doesn't exist here in REALITY WORLD
>>
>>4906584
so you're saying that this Internet website is somehow not real even though you're a real person posting here?

you don't even have to make threads, and no, you're not going to beat out the spam and anime posts all alone. but posting in nice threads and involving yourself with projects, even creating your own. that's what this board is all about friend. if you don't know that, I really am wasting my time.

I'll be praying for you. May the Lord GOD show you the error in your ways before its too late.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.