[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dropping the irony for a moment here I'm thinking about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Momiji 3.png (1MB, 1200x978px) Image search: [Google]
Momiji 3.png
1MB, 1200x978px
Dropping the irony for a moment here

I'm thinking about killing myself, do you have any ideas how I can achieve that ? I visited /b/ and asked them but they're just throwing memes at me
>>
>>4905785
go to /b/ and overdose on memes
>>
>>4905788
Nice dubs
Memes are better on [s4s] though
>>
File: easysuicide.jpg (378KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
easysuicide.jpg
378KB, 1239x795px
>>4905785
dumb animeposter
>>
>>4905785
Old age is pretty surefire, anon
>>
Please don’t kill yourself
>>
How would you feel if you found out that 10 years after you died, realistic android gfs became real and you could have had a perfect anime gf? Worse, was it too much to just be quiet and keep on living your life until you died naturally, compared to being in some sort of suffering in the afterlife?
>>
File: suicide.jpg (199KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
199KB, 1239x795px
>>4905785
>>
>>4905850
Same
>>
>>4905855
just here to checkem
>>
nobody who says "I'm leaving s4s" or "thinking about suicide" means it. you want attention. you want people to say "no please dont, we need you"

now fuck off and grow up.
>>
>>4905785
do not do this. you will regret it forever. look up suicide testimonies on YouTube about people who committed suicide and survived.
>>
>>4905882
attempted, not commited
>>
>>4905785
cuck yourself so you literally die of shame
>>
>>4905864
Listen dude I want to kill myself and you're not gonna stop me
>>4905882
It's just too much...
>>4905907
I'm not into cuckoldry
>>
>>4905917
Shoot yourself in the back of the head. And stream it on Twitch so we all can watch you do it.
>>
>>4905917
>I'm not into cuckoldry
exactly
>>
this is not funposting
>>
>>4905785
Testing don't mind me
>>
>>4905785
VERY rude
>>
>>4906899
nice dubs of truth
>>
>>4905917
>you're not gonna stop me

Fuck you, yes I am. I am tracing your IP right now and when I find out where you live I'm coming over, breaking your door down, and giving you a big hug to let you know there is still love in the world.
>>
>>4905785
go on 9gag and die of laughter ;DD
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.