[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the "duck" symbolizes thinking... "duck"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 653654376.png (39KB, 730x291px) Image search: [Google]
653654376.png
39KB, 730x291px
the "duck" symbolizes thinking... "duck" is not an archetypé unto itself, but rat any hetypé can start to "closely resemble" the "duck" pseudo-arctypé once it enters into "thinking mode"... the "duck" is then recursively defined from the syntax that follows... automatically...

quack quack, my're friend... quack quack indeed...
>>
*most arctypes can, not any...

in the end, one could say the "duck" constitutes a mental exercise, but that's not what it is... some say it's more, some say it's different... personally, this is all i can tell you about the "duck", and most of the info here is wrong...
>>
btw you can stop thinking about the "duck"... it does not really exist... it was a bit silly to think that, wasn't it...
>>
>>4905420
do you have any grapes?
>>
well ok, i don't know if the "duck" is a thing or not... as i said, i can't give you info, because i don't have it... don't do this to me... please...
>>
>>4905456
i wish i could look at the grapes... maybe some day, but not yet... i'm just a small boy in a small bubble...
>>
>>4905456
https://youtu.be/NlDZPmnUiV4
>>
>>4905480
omg did u do this?
>>
File: ehe1.jpg (40KB, 673x276px) Image search: [Google]
ehe1.jpg
40KB, 673x276px
to that i say
alright alright alright
>>
the finer points of duck culture of wildlife in nature and many do not even realise this aspect that some duck actually have foregone the effort to begin with intentionally and simultaneously on accident creating a culture clash beyond reminiscence of future decades and the failed extinction of the duck species as carried out by doctor hogwash and sons
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.