[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's late and I'm fucking bored. Tell me, would you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: rainbows.jpg (696KB, 2160x1620px) Image search: [Google]
rainbows.jpg
696KB, 2160x1620px
It's late and I'm fucking bored. Tell me, would you get a footjob from this chick?
>>
>>4900767
i mean probably not dude, feet are fuckin nasty and honestly why would you want those fuckin funguses and shit rubbin on your dick. there's like 15 other holes you can put your penis in instead of rubbin your nuts on these feet. i mean come on
>>
>>4900773
Suppose she kept the socks on? And suppose they were clean
>>
>>4900773
hmm... this.
>>
>>4900775
i would need to have those feet inspected by a foot doctor first. they gotta be of the utmost cleanness

>>4900777
nice trips fam
>>
>>4900780
Fair enough. Me personally I'd do it, just because why not. Then maybe afterward tie her ankles and abuse/tickle the shit out of her feet
>>
>>4900783
i mean that's fine, honestly if i was fuckin around with a girl and she started rubbing my dick with her feet i probably wouldn't stop her
>>
>>4900786
Ayyy that's the spirit. Neither would I probably. Would you tickle her too? With those socks on, might make it better, who knows?
>>
>>4900790
sure i'll tickle her, then i'd grab that pussy
>>
>>4900791
Hell yeah, just take a good stiff brush and go to work on those rainbow soles.Maybe cut a hole in each sock and stick a sonic toothbrush in 'em. That way the feet can't go anywhere!
>>
>>4900796
whatever man just unscrew her feet and replace em with some new feet
>>
>>4900791
Then fuck her while she's laughing her ass off, see if that heightens the orgasm
>>
>>4900767
nah she fugly
>>
>>4900800 (Dubs)
i'll see if a few fingers in her ass heightens the orgasm
>>
>>4900803
Suppose you could close your eyes. Would that change anything?
>>
>>4900804
Fingers in the ass combined with tickle torture, that sounds like a great orgasm waiting to happen!
>>
File: steven.png (6KB, 428x411px) Image search: [Google]
steven.png
6KB, 428x411px
>>4900811
you better believe it fam
also nice dubs, really nice

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4900814
Perhaps we could tickle torture her together? After all 2 sets of hands are better than 1, and we could get creative with each foot...
>>
>>4900819
nah dude i don't need any help my two hands are like 6 you know what im sayin
>>
>>4900825
Daaaaaaaammmmnnnn right
>>
>>4900827
i be octopusin' that shit dawg
>>
>>4900829
Lock her feet in some stocks, blindfold her and go to town from multiple directions
>>
>>4900837
it's the american dream
>>
>>4900839
Rip the socks off, oil up the bare feet, and hit them with vibrators. Get another one and more oil for between her legs
>>
>>4900841
i don't know man i think you might have taken this whole thing too far, i mean why can't we just let this girl wear silly socks without having to violate her sexually
>>
test
>>
She's ugly af and feet are disgusting why the fuck would I
>>
don want thos crusty feet walken dog shid anywhere on me at al
>>
>>4901543
I'm glad someone appreciated it
>>
>>4900845
Yeah you're right. Maybe just tickles then. Worst case scenario is rainbow lint under our fingernails
>>
>>4901598
tickles are fine
>>
>>4901600
Be sure to get between those toes too, watch her squirm!
>>
>>4901606
hell yeah dawg, then i make her a nice lobster and shrimp risotto
>>
>>4901600
nice dubs :^)
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.