[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else troll people in real life just like people do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: hover cats.jpg (7KB, 269x187px)
hover cats.jpg
7KB, 269x187px
Does anyone else troll people in real life just like people do on s4s? The look on their face when they think you're being serious is priceless.
>>
nobody is trolling anybody here guy jeez okay jeez come on i mean sheesh wow what a i mean come on
>>
lol I luv trolling ppl in my class... sometimes i even troll my teacher XD its epic haha lol ppl get so mad!!! *insert le trollface here*
>>
>>4900778
one time i trolled my mom, it was epic for the win
>>
>>4900758
i troled you're mom in her butehole :^)
>>
>>4900808
i trolled u because you thot that was my mom's butehole but just before you troled her i sekritly switched her with your dad and you couldnt tell because the lightse were offe :^):^):^)
>>
>>4900815
haha gud one :^) but actully i troled u bc i burned down you're house :^DDD
>>
>>4900822
shit dude, hold up, did you notice that you just got dubs? consider them checked
>>
File: troll-dolls.jpg (263KB, 1060x850px) Image search: [Google]
troll-dolls.jpg
263KB, 1060x850px
Trolls are rude! Rude!
>>
you all got trolled haha
>>
>>4900824
Shrunken merchants?
>>
haha yeah i switched out for youre mom AND dade and then i was the one getting troled in my butehole haha
>>
i did this to my friend. he sent me a jet ski video and i made a comment like "hmm, i noticed that this video did not have much of the action you described, i'm sorry" and he started getting all excited and explaining carefully what was in the bideo but i just kept texting mm, no. he got so worked up i had to call him and explain i was just f**** with him but i could not even say s4s style because he would have no idea what that means
>>
>>4901501
hahahahahahahahaha
>>
llort
>>
A guy I work with told me a racist joke once, and I asked him to explain it to me (even though I got the joke). He actually started to seriously explain it to me the absolute madman!
>>
stop
>>
>>4901524
haha they never know they got the le trolle either XXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>4901532
hi
>>
>>4901552
hi :) how are you
>>
>>4901573
lol
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.