[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>4895933 Is it a waterfall? Yes. Is it organized? Hardly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 00003488439281.jpg (84KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
00003488439281.jpg
84KB, 800x533px
>>4895933
Is it a waterfall? Yes. Is it organized? Hardly enough to give a general idea of each part of it. I'm asking for something a little more like a fish ladder.

Yes, I meant to make a new thread.
>>
>>4897115
prove it
>>
>>4897118
The proof is right before you. Reasoning and logic are ignored in favor of epic lels, impulse masturbation, and easy replies that mean nothing. [s4s] is like /b/ in how it is essentially what to not do on most boards.
>>
>>4897124
wut?
>>
>>4897137
It's very simple, many things you see on /b/ and [s4s] are things that shouldn't be on most boards.
>>
>>4897163
that's actually very true, and at least in the early days of this board, that was being done very consciously. to love [s4s] is to love 4chan, with all of its glorious majesty and all of its heartbreakinh flaws. love must encompass the whole spectrum
>>
>>4897190
Yeah, well, a lot of that garbage needs to be flushed from boards that it shouldn't be on. Sometimes it's not just the content that's posted, sometimes it's a few awful individuals that need to be disinvited.
>>
>>4897193
There's always the ninja option
>>
>>4897267
Hmm. I might see an opening, but I don't know if I could take the heat this time.
>>
It's swimming along much better than usual. Still a bit unsatisfactory and even unacceptable when all is said and done though. That portion, of this pool in the fish ladder, has leaks.
>>
>>4897163
wuts that got to do with waterfalls doe?
>>
>>4897409
A torrent of everything at once, with the worst of things being more apparent because it only takes a few people to ruin something. Now that I think of it, it's more like a never-ending mudslide.
>>
File: clear-river-split.jpg (327KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
clear-river-split.jpg
327KB, 1200x801px
Anyway, I ask for something that is extremely reasonable, and is easily possible if people try. Maybe not quite a fish ladder, but a quick running river of cool water, in which silt and waste don't show up, and is quickly swept to the bottom and away.

PS: Stop doing that, and start doing that.
>>
File: organized.png (41KB, 895x764px) Image search: [Google]
organized.png
41KB, 895x764px
ok
>>
226 hours later (9 days, 10 hours) and 3 or more attempts later, still there.
>>
iroquois coasters
>>
>>4897846
That's pretty funny.
>>
Dude 1: What a mess, we should do something about it.
Dude 2: I know, let's turn it into the same thing everything else even remotely similar gets turned into!
Dude 1: And what would that be?
Dude 2: A pseudo-general!
Dude 1: That's retarded, it's a dumbass chatroom that ruins any chance of good discussion.
*The people that don't want garbage get up and leave the room.
Dude 2: Why are you so serious lol? Do you hate fun**?
*All that remains are less than a dozen shitposters circljerking for hours.*

**shitposting everywhere at all times.

R8 my story?
>>
Feeling sick.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.