[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i HAVE BEEN WONDERiNG THiS SiNCE i WAS 7 YEARS OLD AND i WOULD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

i HAVE BEEN WONDERiNG THiS SiNCE i WAS 7 YEARS OLD AND i WOULD BE iN THE GROCERY STORE AND PiCK UP A BOX OF CiNNAMON TOAST CRUNCH AND MY MOM WOULD SAY "WE CANT AFFORD THAT PUT iT BACK, WE HAVE TO PAY THE WATER BiLL THiS WEEK" i NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A LiFE THAT YOU WERE BORN iNTO AND AS A CHiLD YOU THiNK HOW YOU SHOULD, iN AMAZEMENT OF LiFE AND YOU WOULD THiNK iT iS FUN AND SiMPLE THEN U START TO REALiZE THAT EARTH iSNT ABOUT LiFE AT ALL iTS A SLOW TORTURE CHAMBER OF DEATH WHERE NO ONES GETS OUT ALiVE AND EVERYONE ACTS LiKE THEY HAVE THE ANSWERS AND EVERYONE iS SO BORED AND UNHAPPY THAT THEY START HURTiNG EACH OTHER AND ENFORCiNG MAN MADE RULES AND THEN PEOPLE iNFLiCT PHYSiCAL PAiN ON EACH OTHER AND THROWiNG PEOPLE iN CAGES OUT OF ANGER AND FRUSTRATiON OF HOW MUCH THEiR LiFE SUCKS SO U FiND YOURSELF iN THE TACO BELL DRiVE THRU PEACEFULLY ALONE ORDERiNG 7 CRUNCHY & 7 SOFT TACOS AND A BAJA BLAST AND SMOKE A STRAWBERRY BLUNT OUT OF YOUR TRUCK WiNDOW AND SAY DAM iM GLAD TO NOT BE AROUND THE HATERS BUT THEN AS U STAND ON YOUR BACK PORCH BALCONY OF YOUR OF YOUR MULTi MiLLiON DOLLAR HOME iN A VERSACE ROBE YOU EXHALE SMOKE AND REALiZE THAT THE HATERS WiLL NEVER GO AWAY EARTH iS JUST A SYRUPY SLOW OBSTACLE COURSE TO AVOiD THE DEViLS BEiNG THROWN iNTO YOUR PATH A WiNDiNG AND ViGORUS HiGH QUANTiTY OF ROUGH TERRAiN PATH AT THAT AND U LOOK TO THE STARS AND PRAY SOMEONE OR SOME BEiNG iS LiSTENiNG AND WiLL TAKE YOU TO ANOTHER PLANET OR WORLD OR DiMENSiON WHERE THESE EViLS DONT EXiSTS AND AN EXiSTENCE AND LiFE WHERE HAViNG A GOOD SOUL iS WORTH MORE THAN iTS WEiGHT iN GOLD AND PROBLEMS AND RULES AND GOVERNMENTS AND PAiN DONT EXiST
>>
PEACE
>>
>>4891930
You probably have some salient points here but the unfortunate thing is that you've decided to express it like a schizophrenic 15 year old, and it's just not working for me.
>>
>>4891930
fucking christ use caps or don't, don't lower case every fucking eye, it makes your statment impossible to fucking read. and its all about food that other people made, i agree we shouldn't have to pay for water but thats only the case if you live in the city. or in the main land your not paying for the water your paying to use the pipes that transfer the water and the factory that cleans the water. some of us don't have a water bill at all its because where you live, your not paying for the earth your paying for the buildings on it. and you didn't make that food someone else did
>>
>>4891945
>your
>your
>your
>your
Please go back to school.
>>
File: 1466245576042.png (3KB, 302x237px) Image search: [Google]
1466245576042.png
3KB, 302x237px
>>4891930
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.