[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are such a bad person it makes my head spin.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

You are such a bad person it makes my head spin.
>>
Do something.
>>
They do it because they know you won't do anything.
>>
File: GRAB.jpg (637KB, 1119x798px) Image search: [Google]
GRAB.jpg
637KB, 1119x798px
my frontal lobe is the consistency of tapioca pudding
>>
>>4869789
Mine is close to being that due to self-harm.
>>
You sit around and watch them dance around hits for years. Plural. More than one. Does that not tell you something? Does that not really make you think?
>>
You have no spine. And that make it a very bad place for you.
>>
File: payload (6).jpg (35KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
payload (6).jpg
35KB, 450x450px
>>
>>4869741
prove it
>>
>>4869809
Take a look around. If you're looking in the right place, that's more than enough proof.
>>
>>4869814
I do everyday and I don't see it
sorry, you fail
>>
>>4869822
Because you're blind.

Look at em dodge every punch back to back. Really makes you think.
>>
Gee, evading every blow for such a long time sounds like abuse...
>>
It's almost like you're really trying to make it as shitty as possible on purpose, and like you're trying to make me miserable.
>>
YEP. NOTHING WRONG WITH AN OP LIKE THAT LOL. CAN TOTALLY SAVE IT.

You really are a fucking moron when it comes to stuff like this.
>>
Unfairly biased in a way that makes things worse literally every single time. Simple logic goes right over your heads.
>>
You can't even see how your actions are why things are so difficult for you and everyone else in the first place.
>>
People like you is why 4chan is so shitty for you and everyone else.

You built your own hell.
>>
You are a genuinely horrible person, you really are. I have no words to describe how legitimately evil you are.
>>
"Evil" is the only word that comes close.
>>
You do nothing. Nothing to improve things, and you even go so far as to block me from where I might seek help. You are malicious beyond reason. You don't deserve to be here. You are why people leave.
>>
I'm talking to at least 3 different people on the other side of a wall made of delusion, malice, and neglect.
>>
when you see this post, OP, please respond
>>
>>4870476
https://youtu.be/rkse9WZEX1I?t=3m24s
>>
>>4870648
r u OP
>>
>>4870651
>>
>>4870658
im not sure if your OP. i want to talk to OP. the poster count hasnt increased so you may be OP but also one of the other 3 posters (total 5 including you and me). from the file names it may seem your OP but from your posting style im not so sure.

has your state of mind has changed dramatically?
>>
>>4870663
Tiredness and frustration combined are a strange combination.
>>
i did not believe this board could get any gayer until i saw this flamer of a tread
>>
>>4870665
ah yes, there's the OP. it immediately felt better to see your post

i dont really have anything to say either but it feels good to hear your voice
>>
>>4870666
You can pretend it's as gay as you want it to be, just don't be surprised if you get yelled at for fondling some people.

>>4870668
I have almost no voice, as much as I'd like to say otherwise. Originally, I didn't want much of a voice, but I've recently had a change of heart. Some things that need to be said simply aren't said by others. Is it because of deaf ears, or is it because they don't know better? I sometimes wonder if they're any better than lemmings or sheep.
>>
people who are in a position to mock r/iamverysmart people do not do realistic impressions of r/iamverysmart people because they are cool dumb people who get laid and don't have the best communication skills
you can't parody this without becoming it so please stop op before your balls rot off and you turn full nerd
>>
>>4870678
>full nerd
I'm already there, sweet cheeks.
>>
>>4870674
no, i believe i can hear the distorted traces of your voice, at least that's what i tell myself

you are strong, i believe you can do it
>>
>>4870679
then gtfo out of here don't you know [s4s] has been co-opted by culturally nomadic williamsburg style douchebags
no nerds here just pseudo-pop culture geeks, fake musicians, and poets who only drink pabst blue ribbon and never write poetry
we're going to hang out here, use your slang, and wear your clothes for a few months, and then we'll go away and leave your culture deconstructed and hollow
please find some way to stay out of our way while we are here and using the facilities
i hate having to talk to boorish sincere people
>>
>>4870682
>i believe you can do it
I don't think I'm strong, but everyone needs a break. Especially the mentally overwhelmed. Sometimes it really it way too much.

>>4870686
I know [s4s] is full of unwitting and nonsensical people. That's why it's the perfect place to post sometimes.
>>
>>4870687
is this it?
>>
>>4870694
Is "it" it? I don't know, but I've felt more and more distant and abandoned as time has gone by. It has been worse in the past but sometimes it's far, far too much. I had a taste of those great lengths today. I can tell you that "literally shaking" is something I haven't felt in 7 or 8 years. It's terrifying. It has been going on for so long, I probably have a light case of PTSD. It's a different world when you live so deeply within your own mind, but are still aware of things around you. Very introverted, but also very observant.
>>
>>4870699
hmm, i didn't think you would respond this way, but it doesn't feel surprising somehow. it doesn't feel at all that this is "it". i was about to make another post where i just post in case, but you actually responded. i don't know what to think of this, or if i should think of anything of it at all. but clearly you have posted here, and clearly i'm in this same thread. thus i will proceed in making this post.
>>
>>4870702
When something is exceedingly, obviously wrong, and nothing is done about it for a great length of time, would one not be understandably upset?
>>
I actually sank into convalescent remorse when I was impractically bound to the whims of others whom I saw to be transgressors and unnecessary people.Those who ought to give more due weight to propositions of capitulation, I should say. I mostly am able to understand my own life and experiences through internal narratives and recurring thoughts of an erotic rendezvous set somewhere in the distance. I need to get out of the city, but these cigarettes aren't smoking themselves. Life lets you down like that sometimes.
>>
>>4870706
yes, you are correct

nothing is worse than an itch you can never scratch
>>
>>4870708
What of a scratch that one is told that should be itched, but frequently isn't? Whether or not it can be scratched at the time it is needed most is more or less irrelevant. What matters most is that it needs to be scratched, but very often it isn't. It would drive one mad after a month. Now what if there is no alternative to that which scratches the itch? That is the insanity I deal with.
>>
>>4870709
i see what you mean, i didn't understand at first in your previous thread (i understood it logically but only consciously realized it later).

the question i ask you is: what if you had an actual way to scratch said itch, and it wasn't conflicted with your ego in any way? what if someone gave you such a thing? it wouldn't make the itch go away, but you would enjoy having that itch...
>>
>>4870709
I realised I had a much deeper and nuanced grasp on reality than any of my so called peers. All of them looking up to me with featureless faces and incoherent jubilation. These people see me as a leader. I had finely become a great man like my father foretold I would. The irony is I don't think he would be able to live any longer if he were alive to see me now. The expression on my face as I stand before my people, would be the final thing he ever saw. I always knew I was more sensitive than others, and certainly more intelligent; but it was not until today that I was fully able to understand the true depth of my own power. I am closer to a vision of a god, than any definition of a man.
>>
>>4870711
I would like to scratch the itch myself, but I'm not sure how well I could do the job. To make an itch less prevalent would be a fascinating idea. I certainly have the dedication required, but my personal affections are a questionable aspect. Even if such things were allowed I wouldn't be sure of myself, because I've never amounted to anything greater than I am now, and I am mostly nothing.

>>4870712
>The irony is I don't think he would be able to live any longer if he were alive to see me now.
That made me think the opposite. I may be mostly useless in real applications, but a true heart with a solid mind is something of value, and sometimes very unexpected. My father loved me. He still loves me.
>>
>>4870719
i really wish you would kick me in the head (figuratively)
>>
After thinking about it more, the greatest damage I could do, would be to myself. Speaking for myself and myself alone, would it be better or worse?

>>4870726
I want to literally and figuratively kick myself in the head. Will sleep change my mind?
>>
>>4870730
it hurts when you say this. it hurts me that you are so alone. i wish i could communicate this to you in some way. i know this means nothing but i want to hug you. i don't want you to be hurt. please sleep (if you are tired)
>>
>>4869741
>(you) spin me right round like a record bby
>>
>>4870731
I want everyone to feel the exact kind of pain I feel, but at the same time I don't want them to feel it because it's that painful. It would be like wishing hell on others. I will sleep.
>>
>>4870734
good night, wishing you a happy sleep in warm blankets and pillow
>>
>>4869808
is that your captcha pic WITHOUT the little boxes? HOW U DO DAT!! PAYLOAD??????
>>
>>4870712
bro I h8 2 break it 2 u but u ain't in charge-a a damn thing. people see u they see a pale sheltered dirtbag. fugly homebody retard lost in a shallow kiddie-pool of your own false realities. sad sacka shit, 'the f×ck up. no1s interested in yr undeserved self aggrandizing. I am a goddamn genius and my influence is felt internationally. u--yr a loser. just another musing loser.
>>
Disappointments all around. Extremely poor judgement shows itself again.
>>
It also appears that an abuser is at had, as he always is. Nonstop evasion of blows.
>>
It's not just an unshakably bad habit, it's a complete obsession for intentional disruption.
>>
If a few people are hellbent on their negative actions, consider a more permanent solution. Don't just take their lunch money, take their wallet.
>>
If taking the wallet doesn't work, consider taking their entire bank account. They can't do anything if they don't have the means to pay for it.
>>
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byVBP_W0Lic&
>>
Even if it all comes to a halt, it's better than the alternative. There is more at stake than a single pond if toxic waste is dumped. Poor actions gone unpunished beget neighbors who mimic unpunished poor actions, and they in turn beget even more poor behavior. It's a downward spiral that needs to be rectified. (That is, if it isn't a low as can already be.)
>>
File: Kamijou_Hiroki.jpg (17KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
Kamijou_Hiroki.jpg
17KB, 500x262px
>>4870658
bastard...
>>
That which looks fair, is not always so. In fact, such tactics are often used to hide or distract from devious deeds. That which appears frivolous is not as innocent or disingenuous as you might think. All evil has roots, and he who knowingly allows those roots to set is not very different the enemy. Willing or not, the jaded and the weary are greater enemies than they might suspect.
>>
Do I want others to feel what I feel, or do I not? It's a horrible thing to wish upon another, but it would also be very useful. Of course it could never happen, but what if?
>>
>>4869822
>>4869855
>>4870687
>>4870699
>>4870711
>>4870766
>>4871700
We have all these unchecked dubs shakes my fricking head, and to top it all of.....
>>4870666
unchecked satan trips! My goodness [s4s] get your act together, at least these digits are checked for now, be more cautious in the future!

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4870766
fuck off schitzo cunt i don't know you and you don't know me stop posting on this board you gross fucking loser everyone here is here to joke around stop being an actual fucking psycho and never reply to my posts again or I will actually fucking stab you irl you stupid cunt you're fucking annoying trash
>>
File: gotem.gif (22KB, 347x82px) Image search: [Google]
gotem.gif
22KB, 347x82px
>>4871836
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.