[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you such invariably bad people? And as far as I can tell,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: question-mark_318-52837.jpg (18KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
question-mark_318-52837.jpg
18KB, 626x626px
Why are you such invariably bad people? And as far as I can tell, you're obviously one of them.
>>
Answer the damn question, you cowardly piece of human waste.
>>
bounded rationality also dont be le tsun at me
>>
>>4868571
it take one to know one, let that sink in.

have a good nihhgt. :^)

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
You are why things are bad.
>>
>>4868576
don't hurt my waifu!

>>4868577
nah, now you are just extending my responsibility where it doesnt extend
>>
>>4868578
It seems things aren't as they're said to be, or your'e not looking closely.

Can you even guess as to why it's so difficult to find good people there? Can you even come within throwing distance?
>>
>>4868577
dubs make it okay
>>
If you really can't touch it, maybe he needs a boot to the head, or more like several.
>>
>>4868581
nope, my introspection illusion is too strong

also
>good people
>there
dont project on my behalf, im done with that sh*t, clearly i am the source of the problem, you dont have to spoonfeed it to me
>>
>>4868585
do it, but i doubt you can see me. im just playing, as i always do
>>
When things are bad relative to their bleak surroundings, something isn't right. And still, everything stays the same. Really makes you think about why things are the way they are.
>>
A bad reputation drags things to lower levels than they should be. 1 + 1 = 2
>>
File: 1427854974880.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1427854974880.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>4868590
>>
>>4868596
I don't know the full story, but I have a far better taste of how bad things are than most people.
>>
>>4868602
you are my only hope
>>
>>4868606
There is no hope. Not when things are the way they are. Not when people sit down with dull and unthinking eyes and minds. Not when nothing is done despite all the injustice.

You get pretty sensitive to things after 20+ months of being tired of it. You get so tired of it you just leave, you just sit down and hate them with burning fury. You wonder why things have to be so awful. You grow sick and disgusted of the absolute inability and unwillingness of others. You realize that most people are completely clueless as to what constitutes reason and decency, you get flashbacks to your younger years, and you finally see just how horrible and impossible foolish they are when not governed. You see their general actions reflected very well in the present. You suddenly realize, you are surrounded by literal children, being led by people with similar values despite their age.

Can things be better? Yes, they can. Will they be better? No, not unless there is a change of heart from one side, and then under that change of heart change is acted upon the younger ones.

I can easily get to the point where it's almost exactly like a middle school when teachers aren't present.
>>
There is no hope. Not here, not when you feel hated so close to your core.
>>
>>4868617
>>4868619
i cannot hate. i can be indifferent or passive aggressive, but i am unable to hate because im a narcissist. i can only act out

btw none of this "governing" relates to me and i will not be involved with that, ever, good luck to you though, you may have what it takes, always be careful though

i realize im surrounded by children but i am a child too. a child cannot lead another child: if i cannot lead myself, how can i lead others?
>>
>>4868631
>i realize im surrounded by children but i am a child too. a child cannot lead another child: if i cannot lead myself, how can i lead others?
At least you're honest. I feel a bit like that as well. But who else would willingly step beyond the veil of madness? The ball started rolling in one direction and really got rolling before something could be done, or before anyone saw something should be been done and what should be done.
>>
>>4868648
sorry, im unable to continue this discussion (i just remembered "something")

although this is not what i really mean - can you see what i mean? you told me you'd kick me in the head, so maybe you can see it...
>>
>>4868653
You're not being clear enough to me right now. Maybe I'll think about what you said.
>>
>>4868655
i have never been clear to you. when i saw this thread i thought you could be able to help me with this problem but it seems you can't... no one can... maybe there really is no hope
>>
>>4868661
Neither of us are being very clear to each other. That's probably for the best. We have problems, and we want them solved. Some of us see light at the end of the tunnel, but we don't quite know how to reach it.
>>
>>4868663
of course, i see. it's beautiful. you're beautiful

it didn't even occur to me
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.