[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's been 3 years >you haven't given a shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1256.png (50KB, 675x547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1256.png
50KB, 675x547px
>it's been 3 years
>you haven't given a shit about her for 2
>suddenly, out of nowhere, last night, have extremely vivid and memorable dream about her
>a happy dream
>wake up
>it was only a dream
>despair
>whole day, haunted by the dream
>her image flashes in the corner of your eye
>you mistake other people for her for a millisecond
>little unrelated things remind your brain of her for no reason all day
>haven't had a vivid/memorable dream in a year
>now this happens

Why?
Why

I thought it was over
I thought I'd gotten over it
Why does some part of me do this to myself

P.s. Serious replies ONLY this is a very serious thread
>>
>>4857280
*takes off the party hat and puts on thinking cap* its called repressed emotions, you never really processed your feelings you just shoved them aside because they hurt to much, if this continues it can cause memory laps and even depression, take a few days to heal naturally beare had a simular dream once that is to say if beare wasn't still a virgin after a year of beares ex randomly appearing in dreams in pinning beare down and vommiting and crying black sludge on beare till beare drowned in it, beare finally had one nice dream of us getting along and living happily together. after that beare never thought of her again, in beares case beare was refusing to accept there was anything good about the woman you seem to be refusing to accept there is anything good about being with out her
>>
>>4857297
I am already depressed
I don't think it's because of this though

How does beare thins I should heal naturally??

I think there are some good things about being without her tbh like i can be a slob and do whatever I want but that is getting kind of tiring too
>>
>>4857307
play video games and eat nachos
>>
>>4857312
I been doing this for two yeeres??!?
>>
>>4857307
everyone heals at there own pace. beare is not a therapist but why don't we talk about why you miss her so much, do you think you NEED a relationship to be happy? beare will attempt to help you through this
>>
>>4857320
I didn't think I miss her so muchh
Maybe I do

She's so beautiful still the most beautiful person I ever seen
Just being near her was enough to jar me smile, whenever I'd see her I couldn't help put have this big dumb grin on my face and she'd always tease me for it
I was always so comfortable around her, she'd take me out and do new stuff with me and show me new stuff
She had awesome taste in art and we would always share art we liked with each other
We both made art too and we shared it with each other
Sometimes we made art together and that was the best, it was the best feeling I'd ever felt, making art with her
It was warm and fuzzy and cozy and perfect

I don't think I need a relationship to be happy

But I guess I just miss all our times together so much and I just wish things could have turned out different

We'd even share deep philosophical thoughts
Something that I have only found two other people that I could do that with
Only one of them I still know, the other turned out to be an asshole

I guess part of my worry is I'll never meet anyone like her again

Everyone is unique, and she was her, and that's it
>>
>>4857350
>She's so beautiful still the most beautiful person I ever seen
oh boy you got oneitis bad
>I guess part of my worry is I'll never meet anyone like her again
super bad
>Everyone is unique,
no they really aren't

but from what beare can tell mostly you miss the friendship and you had classic infatuation with her. your brain is freaking out by not having her pheromones around for long enough the chemical reaction she had on you was an addictive feeling. just realize its all a chemical reaction NONE of what i just outlined about what you said is objective fact its all subjective and influenced by hormones, who cares if you never meet anyone like her again, you got your self don't you? every person is an island and can be an island. you feel incomplete with out here because there is literally chemicals missing in your brain. beare understands the atraction to artistic people but if beare has learned anything they are NOT one in a million. why don't you become a draw fig here on s4s make art with this large community and beare guarantees that some of your missing chemicals will be replenished
>>
>>4857365
Thank you beare I will think on what you said
My art is unconventional and I don't think it has a place on s4s, I cant draw things intentionally but maybe I will try and think

Bare is nice poster
>>
>>4857391
*puts party hat back on*
lol you've never had sex and you didn't even get dubs
>>
>>4857400
Lmao nice duble
>>
>>4857411
excellent doubles your self there friend there your self
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.