[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol 8 am and got drunk and headbanged in front of sleepy chill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: born_to_die.jpg (82KB, 584x759px) Image search: [Google]
born_to_die.jpg
82KB, 584x759px
lol 8 am and got drunk and headbanged in front of sleepy chill cold peple
Nigga im livin the lifo

Being young good old fucks go die lmoa
>>
you're worthless
>>
yeah i used to be like that
life will fuck you to death
>>
Old peeople gross AF especially when they try to meme like shut up grandpa u dn't get our humor why cant ujust die?
>>
>>4821567
haha you're an idiot
>>
>>4821569
Lmoa u mad ur the guy who thirty and he got no family or wife so he tries to meme?
Ur memes are cringe and ur goofy and lame new memes r savage u will never get it.
>>
>>4821413
I'm old, why would you wish me dead yung fella?
>>
File: 7tm9rZJ.png (1MB, 861x889px) Image search: [Google]
7tm9rZJ.png
1MB, 861x889px
>>4821562
I dunno im kinda sober now tbqh with all the drugs im doing i dont kno hu i am tbqh
Then again who am i anyway rite i can be anybody i want
Well bretty confusing
>>4821581
Cuz ur not cool and serious and makes me feel weak. I feel i can only fuck someone near my own age cuz im fraid of old er ppl
>>
The last chink I smashed was 28, and I look like I'm 12, so it would have looked like statutory rape if you squinted at it.
>>
File: image_10.jpg (105KB, 750x770px) Image search: [Google]
image_10.jpg
105KB, 750x770px
Like shit i just fucked up my lab and my lab partners are pissed but im too drunk and high too care really i dont wannted to fuck up you know just loving in the moment
>>
>>4821612
Ur posting from school? I'm gonna tell ur teacher on u kiddo!
>>
>>4821592
I support ur decision to only want to mate with people ur own age. This is typical. I support and endorse typical and normative impulses that help everything go well and nice and things will move forward kind of similar to stuff that is ok.
>>
>>4821562

me too

and that's probably the best analogy I have ever read
>>
>>4821690
I can't deny I was married. I can't deny I have children. But I've moved forward now and I've gone back to being a child.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.