[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Of all the things Clinton could've complimented Trump on,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1c2hrf.jpg (76KB, 500x736px) Image search: [Google]
1c2hrf.jpg
76KB, 500x736px
Of all the things Clinton could've complimented Trump on, she goes for his kids??
>>
how bout them 39,000 emails tho
>>
>>4820883
COZ YOU BE IN JAIL
>>
>>4820883
I like Froot Loops
>>
JUST
>>
>>4820883
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>4820883
>Of all the things Clinton could've complimented Trump on
name one thing about trump that's worthy of compliment
>>
>>4820999
good trips my man

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
File: carrot spaceman.jpg (205KB, 1197x1200px) Image search: [Google]
carrot spaceman.jpg
205KB, 1197x1200px
Hey hillary I like your kids

oh yeah thats not bills kid though haha it was some other guy

oh well have fun in jail anyway i guess
>>
>>4820999
trips confirm your a dum dum
>>
>>4820883
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just some idiot fucking STUPID !!!! haha ... ROFL LMFAO

> B-OTP they JUSSS pawn ARE !!!!
> My Inspiration LE SUPERIOR! 111

How can I make you fuck with autism? Why the fuck, you want to "proud", you know, "central bank" behavior? Reddopiru: Not normal fucking people do not need to know what it is hell is an even number. LMFAO.

Do you want to know what is the real redpilled meaning? We must understand that this "Mu policy" is meaningless nonsense nonsense.

It's really redpill: it's hard to convince myself and "tightening", "policy", studying at college, reading a book about gymcelling, some flower youths say, "real man" came, it (LMAO shit) Chad literally Hit you on ONEITIS.

"Strong," do not do shit "perfect" at all
9-inch wrist Alfa Tyrone, acceleration + level of the stamping ability of the hereditary excellent 25-inch skeleton hands.

Life in Chad is far more valuable than you. Corner is the highest level of prime ass, teeny smooth ring aura of radiant skin, sweet lips, lovely donkey received life cycle, need to be in the annual, sexy ass significant changes between the daily treatment, large Titted -yet-business goddess?

IM, the client requests fucking INCEL: Because they want you to borrow quotes from live thoughts and sexual tests, do you have more eggs than 7 + / 10 JBS at the same time? Because you naturally pleased to give them, they are too much, this is the only BI-curious to attract you, you turn on the power?

Well, that's interesting. You are already dead.
>>
>>4821019
This is what happens when you let an autistic on 4Chan
>>
>>4821004
Your speling is making me dum
>>
>>4820999
His hair lol
>>
>>4820971
What emails?
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 326x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 326x351px
>>4821030
>>
File: Capture.png (26KB, 971x284px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
26KB, 971x284px
>>4820883
bill likes them
>>
>>4820883
It was more of a threat.

Thats her way of saying very subtly "Nice kids, it would be a shame if anything happened to them"
>>
>>4821714
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB-uO9xE20c
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 620x372px
>>
>>4821718
Im 12 and what is this
>>
>>4821733
nice dubs and i check'm

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4820883
Our Dear President.
>>
you aint gotta like it cause the hood gonna love it
>>
>>4821784
Boy.
You legit look like a burned sweet potato.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.