[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is so funny about copypasta? Someone put a lot of time in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: bakadawg.png (84KB, 360x345px) Image search: [Google]
bakadawg.png
84KB, 360x345px
What is so funny about copypasta? Someone put a lot of time in writing out a wall of text, and all you do is just copy and paste it? Unbelievable. Freaking unbelievable. It is so fucking disrespectful for the original writter to have his thoughts repeated over and over just for some kind of sick joke. You fools know the CSU copypasta, right? People chuckle at it because he was "very mad". Well, think about it, motherfucker. What if he WAS very mad? What if he actually had feelings and his day was ruined? Ever think about it like that? No, of course not. You tools just took his words over and over and used it for shits and giggles. How fucking rude. At this point, my 10 page essay on why I think Brawl is ass could be used as a copypasta. That is just fucking wrong on so many levels. I'm not going to write out a copypasta myself, because I don't want my words to be shat out over and over again. I'm just expressing my thoughts and feelings on the abuse of copypasta. It just needs to fucking stop.
>>
What is so funny about copypasta? Someone put a lot of time in writing out a wall of text, and all you do is just copy and paste it? Unbelievable. Freaking unbelievable. It is so fucking disrespectful for the original writter to have his thoughts repeated over and over just for some kind of sick joke. You fools know the CSU copypasta, right? People chuckle at it because he was "very mad". Well, think about it, motherfucker. What if he WAS very mad? What if he actually had feelings and his day was ruined? Ever think about it like that? No, of course not. You tools just took his words over and over and used it for shits and giggles. How fucking rude. At this point, my 10 page essay on why I think Brawl is ass could be used as a copypasta. That is just fucking wrong on so many levels. I'm not going to write out a copypasta myself, because I don't want my words to be shat out over and over again. I'm just expressing my thoughts and feelings on the abuse of copypasta. It just needs to fucking stop.
>>
>>
>>
What is so funny about copypasta? Someone put a lot of time in writing out a wall of text, and all you do is just copy and paste it? Unbelievable. Freaking unbelievable. It is so fucking disrespectful for the original writter to have his thoughts repeated over and over just for some kind of sick joke. You fools know the CSU copypasta, right? People chuckle at it because he was "very mad". Well, think about it, motherfucker. What if he WAS very mad? What if he actually had feelings and his day was ruined? Ever think about it like that? No, of course not. You tools just took his words over and over and used it for shits and giggles. How fucking rude. At this point, my 10 page essay on why I think Brawl is ass could be used as a copypasta. That is just fucking wrong on so many levels. I'm not going to write out a copypasta myself, because I don't want my words to be shat out over and over again. I'm just expressing my thoughts and feelings on the abuse of copypasta. It just needs to fucking stop
>>
>>
>>
>>4814879
>>
>>4814879
.pots gnikcuf ot sdeen tsuj tI .atsapypoc fo esuba eht no sgnileef dna sthguoht ym gnisserpxe tsuj m'I .niaga revo dna revo tuo tahs eb ot sdrow ym tnaw t'nod I esuaceb ,flesym atsapypoc a tuo etirw ot gniog ton m'I .slevel ynam os no gnorw gnikcuf tsuj si tahT .atsapypoc a sa desu eb dluoc ssa si lwarB kniht I yhw no yasse egap 01 ym ,tniop siht tA .edur gnikcuf woH .selggig dna stihs rof ti desu dna revo dna revo sdrow sih koot tsuj sloot uoY .ton esruoc fo ,oN ?taht ekil ti tuoba kniht revE ?deniur saw yad sih dna sgnileef dah yllautca eh fi tahW ?dam yrev SAW eh fi tahW .rekcufrehtom ,ti tuoba kniht ,lleW ."dam yrev" saw eh esuaceb ti ta elkcuhc elpoeP ?thgir ,atsapypoc USC eht wonk sloof uoY .ekoj kcis fo dnik emos rof tsuj revo dna revo detaeper sthguoht sih evah ot rettirw lanigiro eht rof luftcepsersid gnikcuf os si tI .elbaveilebnu gnikaerF .elbaveilebnU ?ti etsap dna ypoc tsuj si od uoy lla dna ,txet fo llaw a tuo gnitirw ni emit fo tol a tup enoemoS ?atsapypoc tuoba ynnuf os si tahW
>>
What is so funny about penis? Someone put a lot of time in jacking out a wall of dick, and all you do is just copy and suc it? Unbelievable. Freaking unbelievable. It is so fucking disrespectful for the original penis to have his thoughts repeated over and over just for some kind of sick penis. You fools know the CSU penis, right? People chuckle at it because he was "a penis". Well, think about it, motherfucker. What if he WAS very penis? What if he actually had a penis and his penis was ruined? Ever think about it like that? No, of course not. You tools just took his dick over and over and used it for shits and giggles. How fucking rude. At this point, my 10 page essay on why I like Brawl is ass could be used as a penis. That is just fucking wrong on so many levels. I'm not going to poop out a penis myself, because I don't want my penis to be shat out over and over again. I'm just expressing my thoughts and feelings on the abuse of penis. It just needs to fucking stop
>>
>>
>>
File: Australian politics.jpg (248KB, 866x890px) Image search: [Google]
Australian politics.jpg
248KB, 866x890px
:P Le Combo brek XD
>>
Hello

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>
>>
What if he actually had feelings on so many levels. I'm not going to have his day was "very mad". Well, think about copypasta? Someone put a lot of text, and his words to fucking rude. At this point, my 10 page essay on so many levels. I'm just copy and over just fucking stop. What is just needs to write out over again. I'm not going to write out over and over and over and his day was "very mad". Well, think about it for the abuse of sick joke. You fools know the abuse of course not. You tools just copy and giggles. How fucking stop. What if he actually had feelings and used it because he was ruined? Ever think about copypasta? Someone put a copypasta myself, because he was "very mad". Well, think about it because I don't want my thoughts and paste it? Unbelievable. Freaking unbelievable. It is just for the abuse of course not. You tools just fucking wrong on so funny about it, motherfucker. What if he was ruined? Ever think about it, motherfucker. What if he WAS very mad? What is just needs to write out a lot of copypasta. It is
>>
To what is then funny around copypasta? Someone put that lot for anytime on writing outward that wall for text, and everyone you are a will is only copy and paste it? Unbelievabrue. freaking unbelievabrue. It is then fucking disrespectful the of original writter to take he is a thoughts repeat over and over only of a several kind for sick joke. You are a fools the understand csu copypasta, right? People chuckle upon it due to himself were "very Madden". Good, intelligent around it, motherfucker. To what conditionally to himself were very Madden? To what conditionally to himself actually having feelings and he is a daybreak were ruined? Ever intelligent around it appreciation this? Don't, for course don't. You are a tools only take he is a words over and over and use it of shits and giggles. with a method fucking rude. Upon that point, I 10 page essay in why are myself intelligent brawl is ass can be use to that copypasta. This is only fucking wrong in then prolific levels. Myself'm don't moving to wrote outward that copypasta myself, due to myself no in need of I words to be shat outward over and over again. Myself'm only expressing I thoughts and feelings the in abuse for copypasta. It only needs to fucking stopped.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.