[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're in the club and this guy comes up and saves your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: Savior.jpg (329KB, 561x750px) Image search: [Google]
Savior.jpg
329KB, 561x750px
You're in the club and this guy comes up and saves your girlfriend's mortal soul. What do you do?
>>
File: 1475614549387.jpg (137KB, 750x748px) Image search: [Google]
1475614549387.jpg
137KB, 750x748px
Oy vey a false messiah!
>>
>>4813671
shitpost, mostly
>>
praise him and accept him as my lord and savior
>>
>>4813811
good dubs
>>
wat gf?

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4813700
nice dubs
>>
>>4813671
pray to saints in direct ciolation of the false idol comandment, pay for priests to pray for my forgiveness, and worship the laws of a false god-king pope over the law of god in our hearts.
>>
>>4814553
saints aren't idols, they're God's best friends who are extensions of Him have their own special super powers. No one worships saints like you would idols, they are used as patrons and as models for spiritual behavior. You don't pray to the priests, you confess your sins to them for forgiveness because they are representatives of God. The tradition of Pope was started by Jesus.

It's been a long time since I was Catholic but protestant morons completely misunderstanding how the fairy tale rules work still pisses me off
>>
Jeebub
>>
File: sketch-1475816833411.png (31KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1475816833411.png
31KB, 320x480px
>>4813671
You my fren :^)
>>
>>4814581
>using le speedboatnose
>>
>>4814570
yeah well ur a pedo lmao
*flips you off*
>>
I love making a beast of myself - it rids me of the pain of being a man

abstraction
abstraction
abstraction

enjoy your memes kids

your boy Eric is going all the way tonight.
>>
>>4814587
That reminds me! I need to check grindr
>>
>>4814570
I said pay the preists. it is still an accepted practice because you catholics did not let common people pray directly to god for 2000 years. hence praying to saints. and yes, if you prqy to them they are idols, no matter what your priest told you.

and the bible, which the romans wrote when they established the church, said peter should be the head of the new church. beleiving that this one sentance establishes precedence for assinine cannonical law for 2000 years is a stretch.

I was raised a methodist but never bought into it. I think all christian religions are wrong, although I do like the idea of jesus. and god obviously exists. but catholics that beleive more in their tolkeinesque lolife as taught butheguys taking 10% of their money every week than common sense pisses me off.
>>
>>4814592
>if you prqy to them they are idols, no matter what your priest told you.

you don't get to make up rules here, Martin Luther. The logic is sound - you can pray to and for your dead relatives too, it's not worship.

The Catholic church is the original denomination and was established by jebus and none of the other silliness was. All pagans will convert or die.
>>
>>4814592
and no paying priests to speak to god is not an accepted or common practice in any western roman catholic church.
>>
>>4814600
Rude dubs!
>>
>>4814592
also, tithing is not a 10% obligation, the church asks that you give SOMETHING, and that something goes to the single largest and most influential charitable organization in the world, but you don't have to to be a member of any church or to worship god. It's not a sin to not tithe if you're not compelled to.

No extortion only charity
>>
>>4814600
you can pray for the souls of your relatives. praying to your dead relatives is beleiving they have power, which is by definition idolatry.

this is the power of having a god-king pope issuing laws for 2000 years. you figgots are more of a tolkein novel than a real religion at this point.

peter was never supposed to issue edicts. that was fan fiction that the romans threw in.
>>
>>4814617
whatever im going toh eaven and im gonna fuck a sexy angel
>>
>>4814630
I want to be a femboy concubine for manly archangels to fuck for eternity :^)
>>
File: shroud of turin.jpg (94KB, 1181x474px) Image search: [Google]
shroud of turin.jpg
94KB, 1181x474px
>>4814570
Catholicism is loaded with idolatry and you can go ahead and be pissed off but it is the truth. It is a cult.

The Catholic religion regularly defies the bible and the Pope blasphemes the Holy Spirit and denies biblical truth pretty much every day. even this ridiculous painting of Jesus is blasphemous.

>flying upside down heart with fire and thorns
>Rosicrucian/Masonic hand symbol
>Feminine appearance

Y'all need Jesus, I don't know who the joker is in the Catholic renditions

pic related is the real Jesus / Yeshua who people left their jobs and homes to follow.
>>
>>4814600
also, the catholic church was not established by jesus. peter eventually ended up in rome, but his teaching really took off in greece. in methodist seminary latin and greek are both mandatory classes because the earleist surviving christian texts are greek. also, there are many schools that say paul was actually the chosen sucessor, but the roman government changed it when they wrote the bible and established te roman Catholic church. in fact, jesus in the bible says "wherever there are two beleivers, so is my church". the dude literally flipped the fuck out about big churches so much he got killed for it. or did you never really listen to the easter story?

also, saying you can pray to any "extension of god" is retarded, especially saints who are decided upon by a vote of men.

the devil was created by god. he is a fallen archangel if you beleive the text. angels, also according to the text, do not have free will. so beleiving in your tolkein fairytale that all prayer to gods extwnsions is ok, then devil worship is ok.
>>
>>4814648
burn in hell, pagan scum
>>
>>4814658
shh, you are in the presence of God.
>>
omg

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4814669
good rebuttal. if you beleived in fod, not catholicism, you would realize you are always in the presence of god.

god undeniably exists. I don't know if he cares, but he exists.

all religion is false.

the idea of jesus is intriguing. but the romans remade the christian church about 300 ad and destroyed most of the earlier texts. you literally worship a power structure designed to enslave plebians.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.